Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too many variables from you.

why would you need to plan EVERYTHING?
    i don't know what are you talking about, distance is important, do i have to break that down for you, certain music and demographic is important,partner dancing system salsa, swing, ballroom will be harder than a club playing music conductive to escalation like hip hop, top 40, etc....

every little bit of details and such?
    Everything counts and will give you an advantage over competition, in a club there is tons of competition, at least in USA.

Life is unpredictable, enjoy it as it is.
    I do and what does that has to do with anything..

The main problem with AA most beginners went... is that they do this kind of calculation EVERY TIME. We were taught by the society to use our BRAIN, instead of our intuition, instinct and the courage to go with the flow or create an unorthodox way of handling things.
    Again what does that has to do with anything, you calculate you are dead...Where did i say to calculate shit... i was refering to this: http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...-Overexertions

It won't help you in any way. You'll be just another grain of sand, brainwashed by the education and society for your whole life.

That is not why this forum and community existed in the first place.

Again i don't know what does that has to do with anything...

Ex:

skills: Mercedes are great and durable

Exercio: i work out 5 times a day...

Are you replying to me, i don't get your convo. Please elaborate...
    Last edited by Skills360; 03-11-2013, 09:48 PM.
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
      i don't know what are you talking about, distance is important, do i have to break that down for you, certain music and demographic is important,partner dancing system salsa, swing, ballroom will be harder than a club playing music conductive to escalation like hip hop, top 40, etc....
      In that case, why not include the waiter/waitresses. how many tables in there, what kind of drinks they're serving, how expensive a drink in a club compared to the others, how's the lighting setup in the venue goes, etc etc in your variables there? See where I'm going with that? With your way of thinking it's never going to end.

They're not relevant. You're going out to socialize, meet new chicks, not making life threatening decision... for fuck sake. Ease up. If a chick blows you off, you're not going to die.

If you don't like a club (whatever the reason is), or every chicks possible inside blow you off... then just seek another. You making it sounds like it's a very complicated process.

Everything counts and will give you an advantage over competition, in a club there is tons of competition, at least in USA.
      Oh please. Not this "cultural difference" thing again.

Competition? Your sending unconcious message on this very line that you're insecure. THERE IS NO COMPETITION. The more you think others as threats the more you gonna fall hard.

But if you want to know, most of the clubs here are infested with caucasians. Asian girls perceive the caucasians as the ATM machine and higher value. Do I have any problem on my outings? Not that I know of. In fact, I met some cool caucasian guys along the way too.

This foundation of thoughts... of the non-existant "competition" of yours will hold you further back. THEY ARE NOT A THREAT.

Again what does that has to do with anything, you calculate you are dead...Where did i say to calculate shit... i was refering to this: http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...-Overexertions
      First you said "everything counts"... now you say "where did i say to calculate shit"... contradicting yourself much?

TBH I don't like the guy. If you're a frequenter of the old forum, you'll know what I mean.

I'm not surprised with your way of thoughts here, you read those kind of articles.

Back then everyone was sooo hooked with "scientific" explanations of everything and all the secret society slangs and terminologies.

At first, I was like that. But then there're couple of guys who was saying the otherwise, like bad boy and sleazy, who simplify everything and they're making much more sense.

And then... this guy came back with all his overthinking, overanalysing articles... and the worst thing is, he's sleazy's buddy. Sleazy back him up just for the sake of friendship I suppose. "Overexertions"? Are you kidding me? As far as I concern it was called "proximity alert" or something similar, whatever it was called back then. The guy doesn't invent something new, he just made it sound more complicated and look a bit "intelligent".

My bottom line is : picking up chicks shouldn't be so scientific and sooo calculated. It should be natural and driven by feeling and intuition, which you will gain and polish by frequently doing it.

Like a skill... when you're doing it everyday, everytime of your life... it will become second nature to you. Altho on the first ones you'll need somekind of breakdowns and step-by-step manual... but not that complicated.

Remember when you're a kid and you're starting to learn how to ride a bicycle? Did your parents explain to you about centrifugal/centripetal force that the wheel experienced, gravity, weight of your body, momentum etc that time, stuffing your face with all kind of bicyclers' new terms and slangs and terminologies? NO. You won't be able to ride a bike if they teach you like that. You'll get confused.

They give you instructions : sit on the saddle, push the bike a bit, then lift your feet.

Remember when you're a baby and you just starting to learn how to walk? Now, walking is just like a second nature to you. Why? Because you're doing it EVERYDAY.

So if picking up chicks are THAT simple... why there are sooo many terms, methods, techniques and tactics out there? Well, it's a business afterall. The commercial PUA are marketers. And they're the ones who got in touch with the common people who know nothing about PU/seduction.

Most of the people here from the old forum are sincere guys who willing to help others. That's why I'm here too.

Still don't get it?

Time to move along then... chop chop.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
        NICE! Machine gun/short set is always my intended method, since sniping increases risk of over-thinking. When I snipe, I want it to happen because 'the moment' inspired me to do so.
        A natural friend of mine, actually a "sniper"

When he liked a girl, he went in and the least he'll get is a VERY SOLID number close.

Now he's married and got an affair with a hottie with two child. And she's working as a sportscar dealer where she get hit by tons of ridiculously rich blokes.

Yet... he fuck her regularly and she seems very happy with him.

THAT I want to have as my skillset. That is the kind of sniper I wish to be.

Now he's with her, he can't be my wingman anymore... he's always busy with her every weekend.

Talk about envy.

Comment

Originally posted by exorio View Post
          In that case, why not include the waiter/waitresses. how many tables in there, what kind of drinks they're serving, how expensive a drink in a club compared to the others, how's the lighting setup in the venue goes, etc etc in your variables there? See where I'm going with that? With your way of thinking it's never going to end.

They're not relevant. You're going out to socialize, meet new chicks, not making life threatening decision... for fuck sake. Ease up. If a chick blows you off, you're not going to die.

If you don't like a club (whatever the reason is), or every chicks possible inside blow you off... then just seek another. You making it sounds like it's a very complicated process.

Oh please. Not this "cultural difference" thing again.

Competition? Your sending unconcious message on this very line that you're insecure. THERE IS NO COMPETITION. The more you think others as threats the more you gonna fall hard.

But if you want to know, most of the clubs here are infested with caucasians. Asian girls perceive the caucasians as the ATM machine and higher value. Do I have any problem on my outings? Not that I know of. In fact, I met some cool caucasian guys along the way too.

This foundation of thoughts... of the non-existant "competition" of yours will hold you further back. THEY ARE NOT A THREAT.

First you said "everything counts"... now you say "where did i say to calculate shit"... contradicting yourself much?

TBH I don't like the guy. If you're a frequenter of the old forum, you'll know what I mean.

I'm not surprised with your way of thoughts here, you read those kind of articles.

Back then everyone was sooo hooked with "scientific" explanations of everything and all the secret society slangs and terminologies.

At first, I was like that. But then there're couple of guys who was saying the otherwise, like bad boy and sleazy, who simplify everything and they're making much more sense.

And then... this guy came back with all his overthinking, overanalysing articles... and the worst thing is, he's sleazy's buddy. Sleazy back him up just for the sake of friendship I suppose. "Overexertions"? Are you kidding me? As far as I concern it was called "proximity alert" or something similar, whatever it was called back then. The guy doesn't invent something new, he just made it sound more complicated and look a bit "intelligent".

My bottom line is : picking up chicks shouldn't be so scientific and sooo calculated. It should be natural and driven by feeling and intuition, which you will gain and polish by frequently doing it.

Like a skill... when you're doing it everyday, everytime of your life... it will become second nature to you. Altho on the first ones you'll need somekind of breakdowns and step-by-step manual... but not that complicated.

Remember when you're a kid and you're starting to learn how to ride a bicycle? Did your parents explain to you about centrifugal/centripetal force that the wheel experienced, gravity, weight of your body, momentum etc that time, stuffing your face with all kind of bicyclers' new terms and slangs and terminologies? NO. You won't be able to ride a bike if they teach you like that. You'll get confused.

They give you instructions : sit on the saddle, push the bike a bit, then lift your feet.

Remember when you're a baby and you just starting to learn how to walk? Now, walking is just like a second nature to you. Why? Because you're doing it EVERYDAY.

So if picking up chicks are THAT simple... why there are sooo many terms, methods, techniques and tactics out there? Well, it's a business afterall. The commercial PUA are marketers. And they're the ones who got in touch with the common people who know nothing about PU/seduction.

Most of the people here from the old forum are sincere guys who willing to help others. That's why I'm here too.

Still don't get it?

Time to move along then... chop chop.

Hey man! i will stop the discussion here, cause i will go in circles and circles, there is no way to have a discussion, if everything i say you rephrase and switch karl rove politician type shit. Keep doing what you are doing... No point in explaining. I see a lot of horrible advise in your system that will not work in USA. But hey! if it works for you more power to you.

No you will no die and i get rejected(via body language) when i go out, my goal is not to socialize but to have fun and maximize my chances of getting laid or hook up(if it happens great, if it does not, not big deal)

Well good for you, those caucasians are your competetition, in other words they may be going for the same target you are going for or how do you call that, something you are doing to come across different than the average joe to get the girls, if that is even true, i kind of doubt it.

Totally agree, but there are some types of behaviors in the club that will creep out women, do i have to break that down for you. Have you ever even been to a club dude?

Still don't get it?

Kid and riding a bycicle is not the same as picking up women at a club, do i have to explain that to you too. Picking up is easy and simple, but as you said once you get there, meanwhile there are some things and behaviors that will increase your probability of success and will make the numbers game in your favor... Specially in clubs actions that convey no needy and/or creepy behavior. Commercial pua is fine if ads value, i was already good with women and i bought double your dating, book helps me tons, and help me land my onitis. The other day i bought Mark Manson models, and i buy pua material all the time, there is nothing wrong with that... As long as it ad value, and i get something out of it, for me entertainment.

Distance is important why? Cause for example i meet a girl 2 weekends ago that i declined taking her home, cause she leaved 1.5 hours away, so if i fucked her i had to drive her back, if i make it a fb is not efficient... Distance is important for logistics, to get laid logistics IN A CLUB LOGISTICS are important. Venue selection is important cause certain demographics will yield higher probability of success... Latin women are more conservative in latin clubs, than latin women in an American type environment... When you are doing salsa, swing, ballroom one dancer is better than the next and there is tons of "traditional courtship" can you get laid "hell yes" but the game will be super slower this is "sedfast" fast seduction, that is why i am here... Your drinks, waiters, lightning does not come into logistics(getting laid) play, so nice try sherlock...... Dude you want to come at me, come at me right, i been doing this shit 20 years, you sound like a kj....Better yet, lets sarge together... if you want to have a discussion you are more than welcome what is not welcome is you rephrasing my position, is ok dude, come at me with whatever you want to come at me with. Again just not rephrase my shit.

You DON'T need dance skill. Since if you're on the dance floor to show off your dance skill, you'll go nowhere with that. Plus I just think it's a waste of effort and money to take dance classes to hit on chicks. I mean, simply 1 & 2 are more than enough. How you dance is simply become autistic and really enjoy the music. Imagine you're in your room listening your very favorite songs. I would bet the majority of the people in the clubs don't took dance classes.
          dancing will help you pick up women(peacock), and if you dance good women will assume you fuck good, you dance good you will get laid just by dancing, do i have to explain this to you or elaborate. Most guys that dance good did not take dance classes, they just went to clubs for YEARS and got good at it little by little, again dude do i have to break this down for you... With that being said things like taking joga classes, capoeira, and salsa will help you socialize and meet tons of women that you can fuck effortlessly, do i have to explain this to you...

Here is a video i design for dudes like you, that think they have all the fucking answers here:

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

Hey man! i will stop the discussion here, cause i will go in circles and circles, there is no way to have a discussion, if everything i say you rephrase and switch karl rove politician type shit. Keep doing what you are doing... No point in explaining. I see a lot of horrible advise in your system that will not work in USA. But hey! if it works for you more power to you.
            What system?

Ah you're one of those "mystery" wanna be who wanted to invent new "system" and "method"

I don't create them. I apply them. As long as it works for me I borrow it. And it is my nature to combine stuff, and seek the much simpler explanation for the whole thing. Not complicate them.

No you will no die and i get rejected(via body language) when i go out, my goal is not to socialize but to have fun and maximize my chances of getting laid or hook up(if it happens great, if it does not, not big deal)
            suit yourself bro.

you know, we use to have this term called "outcome independence". Never heard of that? Go ask around.

Well good for you, those caucasians are your competetition, in other words they may be going for the same target you are going for or how do you call that, something you are doing to come across different than the average joe to get the girls, if that is even true, i kind of doubt it.
            having ballsy move and unbreakable confidence is the advantage.

Totally agree, but there are some types of behaviors in the club that will creep out women, do i have to break that down for you. Have you ever even been to a club dude?
            for sure. Like grinding and talking in weird "slangs".

I also bet you'll say wearing boa feathers and a top hat with swimming goggles will increase your chance.

Kid and riding a bycicle is not the same as picking up women at a club, do i have to explain that to you too. Picking up is easy and simple, but as you said once you get there, meanwhile there are some things and behaviors that will increase your probability of success and will make the numbers game in your favor... Specially in clubs actions that convey no needy and/or creepy behavior. Commercial pua is fine if ads value, i was already good with women and i bought double your dating, book helps me tons, and help me land my onitis. The other day i bought Mark Manson models, and i buy pua material all the time, there is nothing wrong with that... As long as it ad value, and i get something out of it, for me entertainment.
            why was the community born in the first place?

Sure, I do read books too. Mystery Method, DYD, The Game, you name it.

But if you're reading that much of a book and can't draw the connection to a simple core where those books pointing you to... then there's something wrong with your learning method.

Nevertheless, even before the community was here, there're people who are really good with women... through a process called "trial and error"... we call them "naturals".

We need these materials only for a jumpstart. NOTHING ELSE. The naturals become natural in what they do, because they start EARLIER than us. And they doing it constantly. That's all.

Distance is important why? Cause for example i meet a girl 2 weekends ago that i declined taking her home, cause she leaved 1.5 hours away, so if i fucked her i had to drive her back, if i make it a fb is not efficient... Distance is important for logistics, to get laid logistics IN A CLUB LOGISTICS are important. Venue selection is important cause certain demographics will yield higher probability of success... Latin women are more conservative in latin clubs, than latin women in an American type environment... When you are doing salsa, swing, ballroom one dancer is better than the next and there is tons of "traditional courtship" can you get laid "hell yes" but the game will be super slower this is "sedfast" fast seduction, that is why i am here... Your drinks, waiters, lightning does not come into logistics(getting laid) play, so nice try sherlock...... Dude you want to come at me, come at me right, i been doing this shit 20 years, you sound like a kj....Better yet, lets sarge together... if you want to have a discussion you are more than welcome what is not welcome is you rephrasing my position, is ok dude, come at me with whatever you want to come at me with. Again just not rephrase my shit.
            Men. I have a friend who get his affair come from 3 hours away. And no traffic jams here. It's the natural guy in my reply to ijjjji. Still asking his advices. I believe in his kind of game.

But... again, suit yourself.

dancing will help you pick up women(peacock), and if you dance good women will assume you fuck good, you dance good you will get laid just by dancing, do i have to explain this to you or elaborate. Most guys that dance good did not take dance classes, they just went to clubs for YEARS and got good at it little by little, again dude do i have to break this down for you... With that being said things like taking joga classes, capoeira, and salsa will help you socialize and meet tons of women that you can fuck effortlessly, do i have to explain this to you...
            Yeah but then I've said it too... taking dance classes just to get laid is retarded.

Same rule applied for taking yoga class, capoeira, etc just to get laid = STUPID.

If you do enjoy doing those, let alone they're your passion... by all means... do them.

But if you do them to get laid... you'll have problems with congruency and women in those classes will sniff your real intention from miles away.

Here is a video i design for dudes like you, that think they have all the fucking answers here:

Thanks... I appreciate the effort

cheers.

Comment

I guess you are not gonna stop, you can have a goal: for example for me is to go out, have fun, and hook up with women I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SOCIALIZING(boring to me)... Unless i am escalating, dancing or having fun, i get bored easily...But at the same time being outcome independent, outcome Independence is not the goal is the action during the interaction.

A better approach to take is to be outcome independent. By not caring about the outcome of any specific interaction, a PUA comes across as less needy and does not put too much pressure on a woman. This detached approach of indifference paradoxically makes women more attracted to the PUA because they don’t come across as desperate. They also become more of a challenge for the woman to win over.
              Outcome independence goes hand in hand with having an abundance mentality. By realizing that there are more attractive women than can ever be met in a lifetime, the PUA is able not put too much significance on any specificset or interaction, which allows him to relax and have fun—attractive qualities.
              Another way to gain outcome independence is to focus on the learning experience of doing approaches, rather than any specific outcome. No matter how well or poorly a set goes, the PUA gains experience that he can learn from, and thus the value is in having done the approach, rather than the result. In this way, the PUA becomes outcome independent, and every set heapproaches is reframed as a success, regardless of the outcome.
              I never have done in my life mystery method, dude come at me factually instead of making shit up to put me down, keep going... I do not understand your need to attack the messenger instead of the subject, but hey! lets keep going...

P.s.

Here is by newman:
              http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...-own-INTUITION

Here is by teevesster:

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...Very-Advanced)

Comment

I guess you are not gonna stop, you can have a goal: for example for me is to go out, have fun, and hook up with women I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SOCIALIZING(boring to me)... Unless i am escalating, dancing or having fun, i get bored easily...But at the same time being outcome independent, outcome Independence is not the goal is the action during the interaction.
                As for the outcome independence; you're taking each words, each sentences of the description for granted. You're not seeing the bigger picture. It is applicable EVERYWHERE, not only for specific interaction/chick. You're not thinking out of the box.

For PU itself, you go out for fun, socializing and meet chicks. But most of all you go out for the EXPERIENCE. You never lost the game, because you gain something everytime.

I got my first handjob on the dancefloor because i was bored at home and just though I should just scout around the city, have a drink or two. I don't think of getting sexual that night AT ALL.

Recently, I got a new enlightment. You can read it here. If you can't see the connection, I give up.

That thread is why I'm back here, asking for suggestions & opinions, then I stumbled to this topic of mine and I was really honored ijjjji was dropping his comments on my QT.

Besides, I'm bored with night game. I'm at the level where I'm quite satisfied with my level of confidence... I just need to socialize more and probably as a jumpstart, routinely doing day game instead.

I never have done in my life mystery method, dude come at me factually instead of making shit up to put me down, keep going... I do not understand your need to attack the messenger instead of the subject, but hey! lets keep going...
                Attack? who's making all the effort on creating a youtube video directed toward the opposition? Not me.

I'm not the one jumping to other's topic and telling him some of his points are wrong while accusing him attacking the messenger.

Aaaaanddd... put you down? Excuse me, I don't remember invited you in my topic. If you can't handle opposition then don't post anything here, well don't discuss anything with anyone, anywhere. You've flattered yourself too much, kid. I don't know you, why would I want to put you down? I'm also anonymous here. What benefits would I have by putting you down?

Ahh... you sell product. That explains much. Don't worry. I don't sell any. So you're not my competitor and I don't see you as a threat. I don't have any interest to put you down or whatsoever.

But if you think I am your competition... then it's your problem and none of my business.

Cheers.

Comment

Attack? who's making all the effort on creating a youtube video directed toward the opposition? Not me.
                  Youtube video is couple of months old...

I'm not the one jumping to other's topic and telling him some of his points are wrong while accusing him attacking the messenger.
                  I never said some of your points were wrong, and read the last sentence on your op, says addition, critics, suggestions... So you invited addition, critics and suggestions. With that being said it probably will not work in USA, but that is my opinion don't get all butt hurt.

A
                  aaaanddd... put you down? Excuse me, I don't remember invited you in my topic. If you can't handle opposition then don't post anything here, well don't discuss anything with anyone, anywhere. You've flattered yourself too much, kid. I don't know you, why would I want to put you down? I'm also anonymous here. What benefits would I have by putting you down?
                  Dude put me down all you want, but i would rather focus on the subject, and if you are gonna put me down at least be factual, since i don't do mystery method, or the such...

Ahh... you sell product. That explains much. Don't worry. I don't sell any. So you're not my competitor and I don't see you as a threat. I don't have any interest to put you down or whatsoever.

But if you think I am your competition... then it's your problem and none of my business.

Cheers.

What does selling a product has to do with anything, i have no problem you having a product, i am not worried about competition i actually recommend 60 yoc and models... Dude again, if you want to come at me, you are more than welcome, the problem is you are making shit up about me, that, i have a problem with... I could for example say you are an insecure asshole, but i don't know that, get me?

How about we focus on the topic... Do you have any questions or anything you want me to clarify without getting personal, lets stay on topic.

Comment

Youtube video is couple of months old...
                    Still it's an attack. While you accusing me attacking you.

I never said some of your points were wrong, and read the last sentence on your op, says addition, critics, suggestions... So you invited addition, critics and suggestions. With that being said it probably will not work in USA, but that is my opinion don't get all butt hurt.
                    Sounds like you're the one who's getting butthurt here, specially with that youtube video post :|

I just answered all your points thoroughly. Each points. Why they won't work. Why they don't do good.

Dunno why that seems to piss you off. Evidently with the youtube video. And then started to accusing me attacking you and making up shits about you.

That's the point of discussion. Have agreements, have disagreements. If I find something useful within your points I will say it... I will fetch it, and I will apply it.

But if there aren't any, then there aren't any. If I had something to say about your points, I'll say it. And I've said it... with legit reasons.

Like I said, If you can't handle disagreement in a discussion, then don't do any discussion with anyone or anywhere.

Dude put me down all you want, but i would rather focus on the subject, and if you are gonna put me down at least be factual, since i don't do mystery method, or the such...
                    Never said you're doing it. Now that you mention it at least be factual on me too.

You were accusing me of being switch karl rove politician, whatever that is... also you're accusing me of attacking you and making shit about you.

What does selling a product has to do with anything, i have no problem you having a product, i am not worried about competition i actually recommend 60 yoc and models...
                    I'm not sure, you tell me. I don't want to get accused of attacking you or making shit up about you again.

Dude again, if you want to come at me, you are more than welcome, the problem is you are making shit up about me, that, i have a problem with... I could for example say you are an insecure asshole, but i don't know that, get me?
                    Sure. Pay my flight. Then we'll have a deal.

Making shit about you? Where?

How about we focus on the topic... Do you have any questions or anything you want me to clarify without getting personal,
                    nope.

I've answered all your points.

lets stay on topic.
                    I will very appreciate if you do that.

If you want to go further, please create your own topic.

Thank you.

Comment

Lol imho, Skillz360 is very 'ego' when it comes to dance floor stuff. So lets just forgive his tendency to come into these threads 'high and mighty', and move on to useful discussion!

Anyways, just chiming in to say that ANY club has males who dance well.. this is why I personally dislike emphasis on dance skills. Like, first thought when seeing a skilled male club dancer: what is he compensating for??

Well its the DISPLAY of dancing skill that is lame, not having the skill. And if you are truly good regarding dancing, you know how to be COOL, instead of 'show off'.. I GUESS.

It all boils down to this: ATTITUDE>>DANCE SKILL

So best of all is to do a lame ass dance with a TON of attitude, preferably on top of a table surrounded by very hot girls are chanting your name.. (just to illustrate what I mean by 'attitude' and 'cool'...)

OBVIOUSLY, dancing with a girl is a position of GREAT POWER for men like us, who know how to bring girls near orgasm through seemingly innocent kino. So the old notion that the dance floor is a trap and a non-subject with regard to PU, is hopefully a thing of the past

Dancing at its best is 'sex' with clothes on.

Comment

Lol imho, Skillz360 is very 'ego' when it comes to dance floor stuff. So lets just forgive his tendency to come into these threads 'high and mighty', and move on to useful discussion!

Anyways, just chiming in to say that ANY club has males who dance well.. this is why I personally dislike emphasis on dance skills. Like, first thought when seeing a skilled male club dancer: what is he compensating for??

Well its the DISPLAY of dancing skill that is lame, not having the skill. And if you are truly good regarding dancing, you know how to be COOL, instead of 'show off'.. I GUESS.

This... I agree. Just last night I went treating my co workers to celebrate my promotion.

You know how the girls react to the guy who went to the dancefloor alone, dancing awesomely? Laugh.

I got to admit tho, his dancing skill is TOP NOTCH.

But the girls... are laughing at him. Not sure if that's what he really want. I bet my ass he wanted to get laid. Not laughed.

So best of all is to do a lame ass dance with a TON of attitude, preferably on top of a table surrounded by very hot girls are chanting your name.. (just to illustrate what I mean by 'attitude' and 'cool'...)
                        HELL YESSS! This I'm VERY agree.

The club we went last night got the live band and DJ in between.

My group was genuinely having fun, specially with the band. We went to the stage and singing as loud as we can while me and the female vocalist sing together like a duet.

And we rocked the venue last night.

The awesome-dancing-skilled guy? I dunno. I forgot about him that time.

OBVIOUSLY, dancing with a girl is a position of GREAT POWER for men like us, who know how to bring girls near orgasm through seemingly innocent kino. So the old notion that the dance floor is a trap and a non-subject with regard to PU, is hopefully a thing of the past
                        I don't get it tho... why was the dancefloor called as "the trap"?

hell yes, fuck yeah and add a bumpfist to that.

Comment

Hey! dude you don't know me, and i am not very "ego", just because i don' t agree with your style of dance floor game or exercio, i have the right not to like it... I for example like 0 and Aaron sleazy style of dance floor game... I really don't like at all your style or exercio, and you guys probably don't like mine no problem with that, i don't like pink, i like blue get me... We don't have to like or agree on each others style, the problem i have is the way exercio miss represents my points and the way he came at me, i don't ask for much, we could disagree, we could challenge each other, we could do whatever, but with a respectful tone or vibe, i have very low tolerance for disrespect... Also you two posts a lot of misinformation and tons of mental masturbation, but that is my opinion including charts wtf is that dude? (ex. if you dance or if you are in the dancefloor you are dead or some crazy shit like that)... I decided not to post anymore in this post, but your disrespect ijjji when you don't know me, made me post again.... The goal of whatever you do is simple put pipi in vagina, as long as you are doing that DO YOU! do what makes you happy, i am doing my thing, you do yours... But hey maybe doing ass bumps and puppy faces may work, i may try that shit ijjji...

Comment

Skills360, ijjjji do have a point though. The minute when it switches from discussing PU to personal disputes, it turns a bit stupid. And for the rest of us it is just tiresome to wade through these endless debates.

Comment

A small addition:

I like to use the twirl/spin to pull her in. I take her hand, spin her, let her crash into my chest, lay her spinning-arm around my neck, run my fingers from her hand, down her arm and to her side or hair (all while gazing into her eyes).

Comment

This is really good, exorio! Thank you!
                                I know HTML (How To Meet Ladies)

Comment

Working...
                                X