QT : Dancefloor Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
    Hey! dude you don't know me, and i am not very "ego", just because i don' t agree with your style of dance floor game or exercio, i have the right not to like it... I for example like 0 and Aaron sleazy style of dance floor game... I really don't like at all your style or exercio, and you guys probably don't like mine no problem with that, i don't like pink, i like blue get me... We don't have to like or agree on each others style, the problem i have is the way exercio miss represents my points and the way he came at me, i don't ask for much, we could disagree, we could challenge each other, we could do whatever, but with a respectful tone or vibe, i have very low tolerance for disrespect... Also you two posts a lot of misinformation and tons of mental masturbation, but that is my opinion including charts wtf is that dude? (ex. if you dance or if you are in the dancefloor you are dead or some crazy shit like that)... I decided not to post anymore in this post, but your disrespect ijjji when you don't know me, made me post again.... The goal of whatever you do is simple put pipi in vagina, as long as you are doing that DO YOU! do what makes you happy, i am doing my thing, you do yours... But hey maybe doing ass bumps and puppy faces may work, i may try that shit ijjji...
    That's funny for a guy who demanded respect...you don't even spell my nick right. If you want to go rage around like a girl in a period you can at least spell my nick right. I cherish this nick, and I'm sure you cherish yours.

As far as I can see, you can't handle disagreement. I gave my disagreement on your points with legit reasons included. But instead of handling the disagreement coldheadedly you went jump in accusing me bringing you down, like, well as I've said, a chick within her period. I don't know how you define that, but for me, IMO I think that's far from "respectable attitude".

And I said it too, just go and create your own emotional dump thread, don't junk in mine. Capish?

I've reported your post as a spam.

Now please... chop chop... off you go. GTFO. and don't come back. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks Ratata and Stargazer!

Glad you enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by exorio View Post
        Now please... chop chop... of you go. GTFO.
        Lol, this sort wording isn't the best if you want to cool someone down though...

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer View Post
          Lol, this sort wording isn't the best if you want to cool someone down though...
          I don't intend to...

Comment

All of you, cut the shit. Keep this on-topic without getting personal or this thread will be closed and all of you will be sent to Tubarao's Hall Of Pain. He's been sharpening his axe all weekend.
            We're here. The rest is bullshit.

Comment

I can attest to that exorio's stuff is solid, because it's similar to the stuff I've been having success with. The hard part is finding a girl that is susceptible. I can also attest to that Sleazy's stuff helps in finding more women that are "ready" for you, even though some of his stuff can be a bit over-analytic for my taste.

For most people this isn't rocket science since our body is hard-wired to notice things like these from nature. Over-thinking may thus in fact be a real problem, impeding you from success. You can in fact take a great deal of confidence in that, and just let things unfold naturally, as long as you take action and dare to be physical.

But of course, if you suffer from stuff like mild Aspergers or the like, a more structured approach is probably a much better idea. I'm not trying to make anybody look bad, and it shouldn't be a source for condescension, but it could be a reason why some people have very different views upon this topic.

In fact it is my theory that PU boards are a haven for people with a diverse set of social problems (I mean, why else would we seek answers on the Internet?), and for that very reason we should be open to different ways to overcome social impediments - even within dancefloor game. But at the same time, that also means that there may in fact be more than one correct answer. Thus no need to get personal about it. The question is, what answer is correct for YOU?
              I know HTML (How To Meet Ladies)

Comment

Originally posted by Z View Post
                All of you, cut the shit. Keep this on-topic without getting personal or this thread will be closed and all of you will be sent to Tubarao's Hall Of Pain. He's been sharpening his axe all weekend.
                Now please... chop chop... off you go. GTFO. and don't come back. Thanks.

Hey z i am done with this post! i apologize to you,the mods, and the forum .....^ but a guy talking like this to me, at least in person usually gets 2 outcomes, hospital and/or cementery... Again, i will not reply to this post... Just wanted to apologize...
                Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Working...
                X