X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
    Sooo,,

Lol, is that resolve on hold?

You do realise you can't adjust some things when in an unrestraind mood right?
    So for short term goals it is important to release those restrictions, but long term you want some restrictions so you can make small adjustments in your foundational understandings.
    So, for example, I only unleash my party mood during the exact moment I want it. Otherwise I rely on a minimum (you only require SOME of that party mood to get most girls to feel open to talking with you).

When your resolve is on hold, is the only time you can summon forth your inner insecurities and change theem. It is a pain in the ass process, but basically you find where yur thoughts are typical and jammed up, annd slowly rethink those thoughts until they are better. Then when you unleash the restrictions, you need much less party stuff cuz you just made the party vibe more autheentic and easier to reproduce at high efficiency.

Comment

• Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
      Lol, is that resolve on hold?

You do realise you can't adjust some things when in an unrestraind mood right?
      So for short term goals it is important to release those restrictions, but long term you want some restrictions so you can make small adjustments in your foundational understandings.
      So, for example, I only unleash my party mood during the exact moment I want it. Otherwise I rely on a minimum (you only require SOME of that party mood to get most girls to feel open to talking with you).

When your resolve is on hold, is the only time you can summon forth your inner insecurities and change theem. It is a pain in the ass process, but basically you find where yur thoughts are typical and jammed up, annd slowly rethink those thoughts until they are better. Then when you unleash the restrictions, you need much less party stuff cuz you just made the party vibe more autheentic and easier to reproduce at high efficiency.
      You are completely correct! 'Rules' dont really work at all. (Except when nerding around..) Thusly, this is not a rule. Rather, a "higher standard". An ideal. An aspiration. Making it a painting, rather than "Speaking to three sets asap, is the best way to enter a night venue for several reasons. Particularly, try to do this rather than going straight to the bar. Actually, think of each drink as something you need to talk to 3 new girls in order to earn." is just a way for me to infuse it mentally; An image with a cocktail in it, has a much higher pop-rate when thinking about drinks, than a logical sentence containing the word "cocktail"...

When envisioning my pu-nature (role), I mostly refrain from including logical content. However, when an idea is new, I sometimes let it sit there for a while (until next 'house cleaning').. Its a bit like a brainstorming thing for me, to throw things in a bit carelessly, and then tidy up later on. So right now it sits like this:

Sidenote for would-be mindmap nerds... Im considering ways to encourage more people to use mind maps. I will make a separate post about it, like a mini course I guess, and Im already thinking I should probably make a stick&carrot, like sharing my original map files with the people who take part. (Even if that feels a bit like selling my soul lol..) To those interested - it will probably be based on my favorite so far - Xmind (but Im always open to suggestion). Xmind has some features behind a pay-wall, but those dont relate to the normal making of maps (so far - Im on v.6), so for all practical purposes I consider it a freeware. But feel free to check out some guick guides or reviews on youtube before taking my word for it! (https://www.youtube.com/results?q=xmind+beginner+review)
      My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

• WOW, random guy on YT who understands my philosophy (and even uses my method for note-taking - great minds think alike obviously):

My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

Working...
        X