X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
    Sooo,,

Lol, is that resolve on hold?

You do realise you can't adjust some things when in an unrestraind mood right?
    So for short term goals it is important to release those restrictions, but long term you want some restrictions so you can make small adjustments in your foundational understandings.
    So, for example, I only unleash my party mood during the exact moment I want it. Otherwise I rely on a minimum (you only require SOME of that party mood to get most girls to feel open to talking with you).

When your resolve is on hold, is the only time you can summon forth your inner insecurities and change theem. It is a pain in the ass process, but basically you find where yur thoughts are typical and jammed up, annd slowly rethink those thoughts until they are better. Then when you unleash the restrictions, you need much less party stuff cuz you just made the party vibe more autheentic and easier to reproduce at high efficiency.

Comment

• Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
      Lol, is that resolve on hold?

You do realise you can't adjust some things when in an unrestraind mood right?
      So for short term goals it is important to release those restrictions, but long term you want some restrictions so you can make small adjustments in your foundational understandings.
      So, for example, I only unleash my party mood during the exact moment I want it. Otherwise I rely on a minimum (you only require SOME of that party mood to get most girls to feel open to talking with you).

When your resolve is on hold, is the only time you can summon forth your inner insecurities and change theem. It is a pain in the ass process, but basically you find where yur thoughts are typical and jammed up, annd slowly rethink those thoughts until they are better. Then when you unleash the restrictions, you need much less party stuff cuz you just made the party vibe more autheentic and easier to reproduce at high efficiency.
      You are completely correct! 'Rules' dont really work at all. (Except when nerding around..) Thusly, this is not a rule. Rather, a "higher standard". An ideal. An aspiration. Making it a painting, rather than "Speaking to three sets asap, is the best way to enter a night venue for several reasons. Particularly, try to do this rather than going straight to the bar. Actually, think of each drink as something you need to talk to 3 new girls in order to earn." is just a way for me to infuse it mentally; An image with a cocktail in it, has a much higher pop-rate when thinking about drinks, than a logical sentence containing the word "cocktail"...

When envisioning my pu-nature (role), I mostly refrain from including logical content. However, when an idea is new, I sometimes let it sit there for a while (until next 'house cleaning').. Its a bit like a brainstorming thing for me, to throw things in a bit carelessly, and then tidy up later on. So right now it sits like this:

Sidenote for would-be mindmap nerds... Im considering ways to encourage more people to use mind maps. I will make a separate post about it, like a mini course I guess, and Im already thinking I should probably make a stick&carrot, like sharing my original map files with the people who take part. (Even if that feels a bit like selling my soul lol..) To those interested - it will probably be based on my favorite so far - Xmind (but Im always open to suggestion). Xmind has some features behind a pay-wall, but those dont relate to the normal making of maps (so far - Im on v.6), so for all practical purposes I consider it a freeware. But feel free to check out some guick guides or reviews on youtube before taking my word for it! (https://www.youtube.com/results?q=xmind+beginner+review)

Comment

• WOW, random guy on YT who understands my philosophy (and even uses my method for note-taking - great minds think alike obviously):

Comment

• Illustrating the futility of focusing on 'confidence' and 'results':

Comment

• Im seeing link between putting together an exhibition (Curating), and making a bonsai tree, and self/life management. Life has branches too..

Comment

• Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
              Im seeing link between putting together an exhibition (Curating), and making a bonsai tree, and self/life management. Life has branches too..

This one is similar to something I think about
              But I order it differently
              Body, social, activity, space, attire

Body - develop your resolve
              Social - evoke a direction to go in
              Activities - understand technique
              Space - creative thought (can be seen as tidying things up)
              Attire - sharpen your edge

What I find interesting about your version though, is you combine the complexity of it into that tree, which is curious.
              And your emphasis on "tidying up" mental habits is only mentioned once (I sort of mention it in a way in each part, like each part is part of tidying up)

But also looking back on your other map it also somewhat shows the transition from the raw foundation, to that kind of zone of being really effective.

Yeah this one communicates a lot to me.

Actually... its got me rethinking some things a lil
              (scratches head)

Really good!
              You've hit something on the head here.

Comment

• Appreciate the feedback!!
                Bonsai.. to make a miniature tree look like the fully grown tree.. its just interesting to me - to have a dream that life itself can be cultivated that way.
                The space branch is just a feeble first attempt. I dream that all branches can become small, and find a particular type of perfection that lies only in that smallness..

Comment

• interesting,
                  i saw this more as a player in action in a field which gives different perspective i guess:
                  * activities - what does the player actively do eg. movement, dancing, gesturing etc - the forward momentum create by the player
                  * attire - what he wears, how hes groomed up, styled etc.
                  * space - how he uses and has spatial awareness, takes space
                  * body - how he is in his body, and how it is shaped, posture, muscle, feel, in body tensions etc.
                  * social - the players social interactions and social being - how he works in relationships, connection with others, social connections, groups etc.

and thus i would prob add:
                  * state/feel/vibe? - would this be a unique point? i would prob put that it for my sake. could be in body but i think for categorizing i would keep body more on the physical dimensions, muscular elements.
                  pretty close to a full picture imo of what one can tweak, improve etc for efficiency

could be interesting to use your bonsai as an offset - get a clear picture of the now, and then bonsai it on. I like the bonsaying as it creates a slower organic way forward which many people dont seem to understand the nessecity of. eg with attire they assume one project of purchasing and theyre home. Growing a beard is more how it should be understood imo. Back to cozys resolve approach.

im also curious for motivational goal setting in such a model too to minimzie brutality on ourselves in the progression and insure a flow state.

Anyways great - Also gave me many ideas as you can see.
                  Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

• Your interpretation is very interesting. Its curious that looking at the whole tree ('life'), and looking at something like 'the branch' that is PU, would produce very similar image.. Like zooming deeper on one of those mandelbrot/fractal plots.. (and I guess nature IS like that if you consider stuff like the Golden Ratio..) You could make the completely opposite argument though.. that all things take the entire life tree into account, rather than having their own separate/unique branch..

For me personally, all things 'vibe' are chunked into 'social'. When you say 'state', I get a little weary, since the word lies about the dynamicity of the human spirit.. my alternative way of thinking is located in 'entrepreneurial/enterprise' tree (#148), which I probably cant put in this tree at all, because its too 'meta'..

Comment

• Since this thread is about role vision, here is some background:
                      Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                      When you are doing something, you are always in a role, whether you are aware or not. By role, I mean a set of semi-pre-determined rules, by which you operate. In a way, you are never 100% yourself. Always a mix of yourself, and these role-parameters guided by whatever you are doing at that time. Im saying this mainly to enlighten how important the role is (being the _container_ for 'skill'/'ability') and how it is OK to focus on it. The term 'fake it til you make it' is absolutely misleading, since roles are REAL (not fake), and there are no alternatives.. 'be yourself' is just a paraphrase for sticking with roles you have practiced a lot in the past.

Comment

• Comment

• have you noticed the feel of relaxing the eyes/eyelids this way ?
                          softens my whole being into a suave, soft thing. like being living pleasure. the after sex in bed feel.
                          i think eye muscles are key for relaxing us a lot. pranayama peoples instructions supports this.
                          i have a friend who melts girls like crazy - all he really does is this softning of the eyes + a mildness to him/his vibe + always selfdepreciating and being a really nice, ligth and ease type guy. laughs a lot. girls react to him so excitedly - theyre attracted to him of the bat and swerves him all round.

is all your night game related to mingling/taking off from there?

Glows Log

Comment

• Yea the wrapped up in cotton feeling. Totally.
                            Not sure what "related to mingling" means. Mingling is just one of the things I do

Comment

• ok. i got the idea from cross reading things that mingling was the main thing that you added "the rest" of what youve been describing to which would give your night game a different angle for me- all things would stack up around the mingle and unfold from/within that. it suddenly placed many tactics like sexual hazing, puppydogging, lazyness, inner smiling, bait biting, etc etc just to mention a few in a core structure for me which gave me a coherent understanding of how it all tied together.
                              But sounds like its one of several components.

Glows Log

Comment

• Ah, I see!
                                My over-arching understanding of what seduction is (and is not), will be VERY CLEAR when seeing it all in a 'mingle context'. Like you describe!
                                So, while I dont always bounce around.. I always come from that over-arching understanding of what seduction is.
                                You could say Im always a mingler at heart.
                                So yeah, you just found the key to comprehending some of the 'weird things' I write sometimes

Comment

Working...
                                X