No announcement yet.

Night Game ijjjji-Map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok now i am beginning to understand a bit better after cosy(#178) and ijjjji cute guy methods description.... (i did something like this about 20 years ago lol with and ex that lasted 3 years)

Basically for what i understand related to me

she was with her friends on the club

she sat at the end of the night in the dance floor stage by herself separated from the group

out of the blue i jump and sat next to her and stay quiet

then i did one of those silly faces you posted "cute, silly, charming guy, coy" the girl with the bashful face to open and then did similar style of what he posted in cute guy description lay report...

he basically does the charming silly charismatic dude from highschool with tons of familiarity do... think of Justin Biever or one of those icons teenage icon behaviors in those female tv shows for example hellen show,/oprah that is basically what he does...

P.s. ijjji you have been in the community before moises had diapers, it never had to get to this point and complication to get your points across....
    Last edited by Skills360; 1 week ago. Reason: bashful was the face...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

• Ijjjiii

Why are you posting a old lay-report from 2003? You did not get laid since then? I'm born in Sweden and never could see any value in your posts, they never explain anything more than being vauge and abstract. If you were as active writing lay-reports as you have been writing advice in general forum and about building muscles i would have much more respect for you. But as many posters above me said including PureEvil and Teevster i truly beleive you are a major KJ shit-scared of being exposed as a fake. I have personally met and being out gaming with Sparxxx and Teevster and both guys are great seducers.

Why have you not met any guys from the Norweigian lair? Why are you posting a almost 10 year old lay-report when you can spend hours constructing useless picture-maps? If you truly want to help dudes here getting laid you should first get laid yourself and then write a report. Sorry but a shitty report from 2003 don't cut it.

Champions of the 2011-2012 Fantasy Pick-Up
      League

Global Pussy

Comment

• Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
        ok now i am beginning to understand a bit better after cosy(#178) and ijjjji cute guy methods description.... (i did something like this about 20 years ago lol with and ex that lasted 3 years)

Basically for what i understand related to me

she was with her friends on the club

she sat at the end of the night in the dance floor stage by herself separated from the group

out of the blue i jump and sat next to her and stay quiet

then i did one of those silly faces you posted "cute, silly, charming guy, coy" the girl with the bashful face to open and then did similar style of what he posted in cute guy description lay report...

he basically does the charming silly charismatic dude from highschool with tons of familiarity do... think of Justin Biever or one of those icons teenage icon behaviors in those female tv shows for example hellen show,/oprah that is basically what he does...

P.s. ijjji you have been in the community before moises had diapers, it never had to get to this point and complication to get your points across....
        Yeah its like that

From his complete map there is a range of emoting done from innocent to sexual, all of them are not done to her, but done near her, in order to influence her indirectly via the presence it has

1) squinting and unsure at a girl, double checking, leaning over slightly to see her, doing turns to get a glimpse at her, then when she notices blush, or come out confidently, (or alternate between rapidly before choosing one) choose something to fixate on and show awe at it, AND THEN HER (making both sort of equal) act a little aroused or enticed (leaning in touching her shoulder or waist) have a promiscuous gleam in your eye, then tell her to stop being so cute after she responds in a coo-ing way
        2) drift off from her a bit, and retain a level of playfulness regarding the environment and her, sort of "roping her in" to what you enjoy, like kids do. be partly cute and high status, but also easily amused and affected, even blushing and "playing" shy
        3) become increasingly more secretive and mischievious, as well as fixated on cute things, express your fondness for hedonistic ways of being and,occassionally shoot alluring eyes at her with a smirk afterwards to brush it off
        4) get lost in a pleasant feeling, and revel in it, then pull her into it too, encouraging her to feel the same way showcase a lust for life and living, and in that sense bein around her, but play it off a bit
        5) get all close and buddy buddy with her, like you two are best buddies for life, let your body sort of express wild, loud emotions, to show comfort between you two is high
        6) focus, with a submerged, sexual, I wanna eat you up, look

There we go, safe to assume thats his method
        Starting a bit beiber and doing the next steps like robbie williams would
        etc

It is a very compliance test based way of doing things,
        you need compliance at each stage and to disarm any tests

where people would get this wrong is, getting enough compliance and, not seeming too... errr... condescending
        Girls have to be sorta sold on it and you, for it to work, which requires totally thrusting yourself into the role
        Which is hard to get right without becoming oblivious and thus failing to get compliance properly
        And by properly I mean not bulldozing over her, and instead getting her to play a MUTUAL ROLE in things

Mutual escalation is very important in order to make it work correctly

One big downside to this style is, its very easily cockblocked
        It is also easy to "pop the bubble" you create if shes a bit adhd
        It'd work best on girls that are very observant by nature who are very kind and submissive to men and like sex

Itd work on maybe one in ten girls, but wouldnt offend very many either (so long as compliance seeking is done right)
        Probably why ijjjji requires mingling, as a form of screening to find the one most keyed into this style
        By applying it briefly to a few, he can see which ones give compliance the best and go with them

Comment

• ijjjji

ijjjji

commented
          Editing a comment
          Amazing post man! To be completely honest, my understanding of my own game is a bit shallow and simplified. (Why I suck at explaining it maybe?) I feel I understand some of it better after reading this post though!

• thecostofsuccess

thecostofsuccess

commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah, all those faces and visuals have a purpose
          when I do martial arts, every move has a purpose or I don't do it
          it isnt exactly the same with sed, seduction is like playing a piano or something, sometimes its better to follow a feeling
          BUT at the end of the day, even those feelings have a purpose, even though we follow them without thinking

I just looked at your last map, and wrote the purpose of each gesture
          and this is what I'd say about your style
          It is a series of GESTURES (created by intense focus of emotion) that are designed to hold a persons attention and then release it

what that does is it creates a short "moment" in their head, where they saw you like a ripe fruit, ready to pluck
          and people are sometimes stubborn, after seeing you are ripe to pluck for a moment, they think they can just gorge themselves

YOU, keep repeating it, simply because if you suddenly change your tone, it will spoil the taste for them

Gestures, their purpose, what they look like, and the effect is how I'd break it up
          I'd probably describe it as a kind of dynamic attraction body language
          Used to fascilitate more activity with women, in order to stop them ignoring you

I think ijjjji you overestimate the power of these gestures
          Though that isnt to say they dont TOUCH UPON a bigger idea
          I would classify your bigger idea as "the rule of simplification"
          where you say that, most things will "spoil" a moment with a woman, if in doubt pursue the correct gestures and mindsets as a generally helpful direction

I think by seperating the two you get a more solid idea
          One that can exist in harmony with everything, everyone else is doing

BUT if you overestimate its importance, I fear it is possible to confuse and bewilder people (and yourself)
          forcing an unnecessary restraint upon its practice, of acting INSULATED
          rather than acting openly

if the method was opened up, described better, and put in context, i have no doubt all people could use it, including teevs and PE, or pelusita

• Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post

Yeah its like that

From his complete map there is a range of emoting done from innocent to sexual, all of them are not done to her, but done near her, in order to influence her indirectly via the presence it has

1) squinting and unsure at a girl, double checking, leaning over slightly to see her, doing turns to get a glimpse at her, then when she notices blush, or come out confidently, (or alternate between rapidly before choosing one) choose something to fixate on and show awe at it, AND THEN HER (making both sort of equal) act a little aroused or enticed (leaning in touching her shoulder or waist) have a promiscuous gleam in your eye, then tell her to stop being so cute after she responds in a coo-ing way
        2) drift off from her a bit, and retain a level of playfulness regarding the environment and her, sort of "roping her in" to what you enjoy, like kids do. be partly cute and high status, but also easily amused and affected, even blushing and "playing" shy
        3) become increasingly more secretive and mischievious, as well as fixated on cute things, express your fondness for hedonistic ways of being and,occassionally shoot alluring eyes at her with a smirk afterwards to brush it off
        4) get lost in a pleasant feeling, and revel in it, then pull her into it too, encouraging her to feel the same way showcase a lust for life and living, and in that sense bein around her, but play it off a bit
        5) get all close and buddy buddy with her, like you two are best buddies for life, let your body sort of express wild, loud emotions, to show comfort between you two is high
        6) focus, with a submerged, sexual, I wanna eat you up, look

There we go, safe to assume thats his method
        Starting a bit beiber and doing the next steps like robbie williams would
        etc
        interesting as a choice of responses to things to pursue certain vibes/avenues
        like one could switch between 1,2,3,4,5, 6 as responses to her to display a wider layer of emotions and avenues with her to learn this level of nuance.
        i think its mostly for girly teen types though the highscool types, dunno.

but inspirtive to broaden the response arsenal for various girls for adaptability and wider arsenal.
        hm...
        Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

• Originally posted by glow View Post
          i think its mostly for girly teen types though the highscool types, dunno.
          No it can be pull with all ages, i have done this style of game, the thing is to much hit and miss with consistency, i have to be in a mood... and you have to select your target properly, which is why he does the mingle before pulling this off...
          Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
            Editing a comment
            sure. b highschool types i meant the women that profile this light springy, in the shy submissive direction - girly energy - just saw cozy described something similar in edit. maybe a bad word but theres a lot of them at that age group compared to later.

• Originally posted by Teevster View Post

He clearly is wired differently, but again, there are many guys in this community who are wired very differentely to me, who I can still make sense of. Their advice does not fit me, but I can understand where they want to go. This goes for poster I even disagree with - take Blackdragon. I don't agree with his advice, but I can understand what he is doing, and what motivates him to do it. Ijjji? I don't even know if he is doing (if he is doing anything at all)

Ijjji uses terms I don't even understand - terms he is not even willing to elaborate on when asked. I do not think he really wants us other "less smart" people to understand his genius.

The thing is about smiles and facial expressions.... is that you are unable to see what kind of smile works in field, unless you go out with a mirror. Additionally, the power of facial expressions are the subtleties that sub-communicates as a result of your mental states. This is something you have 0 control over. In other words I agree 100% with what you are saying, but I do not see how this makes ijjji's post any useful at all. Additionally, none of these facial expressions actually matches the facial expressions of guys actually getting laid.

I rest my case.

He is apparently meeting "different" norwegian women, than Sparxx and I meet.

-Teevster

PS: It does not help his case that he has only posted 1 report during his 20 years in this community, met 0 guys from the community, in addition to just having admitted to not working out, despite writing (bullshit) for over 10 years about nutrition and work-outs.
          Well, you can only criticise what you can understand.

Some people are amazing at recognizing facial expressions and attach them to specific emotions, others struggle with it. I suspect ij is unisually talented at this. Also, one of my tools for summoning a mental state is to adjust my face and body to mimic it, aka acting, until I start to feel it. It then becomes like "acting without acting" as Jason Alexander said.

You know the same girls you have been with can also go for guys very different from you, right? I had a big wtf moment regarding that. But it is funny, I always imagined you and ij to have pretty similar vibes when gaming, maybe I am totally wrong.

Another thing I noticed is that the guys recently called KJ and pushed for field reports (ij and impulse) are rich guys with no interest to earn money on this, thus no need prove how good they are. Meanwhile, you have a lot to gain by telling everybody how you are the best and others should sit down (since you make money from giving advice).

It is nice to read report of guys meeting each other IRL, but there seems to be a bit excessive amounts of patting on each others backs, making the reports not always so credible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stargazer View Post

Well, you can only criticise what you can understand.
            Yeah true, but i can't understand if the poster is unwilling to make me understand. Apparently there is a majority of guys here who do nott understand his posts. He makes no effort - whenever asked to define his constructed terms, he usually just dodges the question. It would also have clarified things if his concepts where put into context - i.e. a field report (or lay report). Some people don't understand my concepts (even though many though) , however when asked I always take my time to respond as clearly and detailed as possible - my posting history can prove that.

Some people are amazing at recognizing facial expressions and attach them to specific emotions, others struggle with it. I suspect ij is unisually talented at this. Also, one of my tools for summoning a mental state is to adjust my face and body to mimic it, aka acting, until I start to feel it. It then becomes like "acting without acting" as Jason Alexander said.
            I am also really good at it, I can tell asap who is the bitchy one in crowd, who is the horny one, who is this and that. Some have said that my awareness of the venue (when fully sober) is beyond good (ok sleazy is the best one out there when it comes down to this). However what ijjji's posts about makes no sense. It is just bullshit - bullshit is bullshit. He has also admitted Kj'ing himself.

You know the same girls you have been with can also go for guys very different from you, right? I had a big wtf moment regarding that. But it is funny, I always imagined you and ij to have pretty similar vibes when gaming, maybe I am totally wrong.
            Yes nobody denied this - many of us are in fact very different - however we all explain what works for us, and what doesn't. What does ijjji do? Well he has the biggest mASF archive on masf (102 pdf's) and has only posted 2 reports. I mean JEEEZUS. Here are other facinating moments from ijjji's archive (me and some guys tried to find a report in ijjji's archive, but we haven't found much.

Here are some funny moments from ijjji's archive.

Another thing I noticed is that the guys recently called KJ and pushed for field reports (ij and impulse) are rich guys with no interest to earn money on this, thus no need prove how good they are. Meanwhile, you have a lot to gain by telling everybody how you are the best and others should sit down (since you make money from giving advice).
            I do make some money from posting on girlschase. Very little traffic to GC is redirected from here - so little that I removed the link to GC from my signature. Nobody else than me here is making money from GC Another thing is, I don't make more money by having you guys endorsing my stuff. Truth is I submit articles and get paid. It is not like I get money the more cred I get (or the more I sale). In other words I don't get shit from this place when it comes to business. I am here as part of my time off.

It is nice to read report of guys meeting each other IRL, but there seems to be a bit excessive amounts of patting on each others backs, making the reports not always so credible.
            Nah, I don't pat their backs to satisfy their ego, I do so because the guys I meet are actually amazing in field. There is a reason for why I am meeting them in the first place, because their posts here (and other places) intrigued me and because they have a rep of being good (based on their lay reports). Their posts are real, their reports too. Fakes would never be open to meet up with anyone in the first place anyway would say? would they risk exposure? I guess not.

Fair enough to question the credibility of my reports. I do find it fascinating that you find guys who has no reports, no detailed practical posts, who has not met up with anyone to be more credible than guys who have met numerous community members, who has posted tons of detailed reports and who's material has gotten tons of dudes lay, guys who has been hired in the pu business EXACTLY because of their performances in field. Your whole logic makes zero sense to me.

BUT OK, you can question my credibility. Well guess what - you are hereby invited to come down to Copenhagen in 2018 - whenever you want, just PM me. You can tell me what kind of venue you want to head to (or I can pick venues - I will pick hardcore venues though with tons of hot girls) and I will pull in front of you. Heck I can even let you watch me fuck her, and i will even try to convince her to let you join if that's what's needed.

In addition, you will be welcome to demonstrate ijjji's concept in field. I am looking forward to see them applied.

Of course, Ijjji is welcome to join (whenever he wants) - I will meet him with an open mind. I am also open to meet him up in any Norwegian cities.

I like this, I love this whole notion of put up or shut up. I am willing to put up. Now are you guys?

If you are not, do not even allow yourself to even question my credibility.

-Teevster
            Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2017:

- Still Rocking
            - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
            - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

stargazer you equate writing a field report so someone understand style and what they do in the field (i would like to see a field report from Jack giant btw) since now i am playing with online dating, with having money ??????????????????????(allegedly since a rich guy does not need to say he is rich, i never met a millionaire always saying "i am a millionaire")

also that is not why they ask impulse for field report (impulse for example had 10 or so field reports of 5 lines or so, i met a girl and i fucked her the end) that is not a field report...

I think people should write MORE lay and field reports, i wish i had done that all my life, cause you will totally forget a girl you fucked a year ago (totally i mean 1000%).... There are girls i fucked that i do not remember how i met, how the look, how i game etc... so a waste of an experience... Also i was against field and lay reports, now i think they are awesome, even if you get a line or 2 out of them, or a sense of what is done...

the 10th anniversary teevester lay report helped me tremendously to understand the second generation stuff, and it works great so far...(i will make a post soon on a water down version)

we all get challenged not only ijjjji, impulse, i, bd, teevester, tyler, etc... it part of the territory cosy got killed a lot too and challenged... Mystery and style etc...

Ijjji is getting challenge cause this faces and this whole thing is so weird (but now i kind of know what he does, but it was always weird and i thought he was trolling at one point, kid you not)...

i do get value from a lot of ijjjji stuff though

I do agree with you about the facebook group ganging up against people, but to be honest i think they are a good seduction police... I still disagree how they go about it, but is fine...(i got laid cause of them indirectly so i am happy)
              Last edited by Skills360; 3 days ago. Reason: police no policy fuck my english

Comment

This is some creative reframing right here lol.

Putting aside the fact that Teevster has NOTHING to gain by posting on NextASF. If you, me or anyone posts on a seduction forum, especially if you are giving out advice / creating concepts / calling out other members, it is expected that YOUR own results will be called into question. And the best way to answer that question is with field reports and lay reports.

I mean yeah they can be a drag to write, especially if you're like me and almost every pickup is same shit different day, but like skills said it really helps others out, as far as understanding practical concepts go and giving guys an idea of how to work concepts infield.

RE: ijjji's mind map / facial expressions:

Yeah I also make use of certain facial expressions, gestures, looks, etc when I'm out gaming but. . . I don't talk about it all that much because it's hard to teach or convey properly on a forum and it's not super important to dwell on when it comes to cold approach pickup imo. (I think I had like one thread in that direction back when I was pretty new here.)
                “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

• Guys, I just said what I thought should be mentioned, creating a bit of balance in the debate. (Sorry if I have been derailing this thread.)

Teevster I don't say that you lack credibility, or has less credibility than ijjjji. In fact, you are one of my favorite posters. It is just that my trust for someone goes down when they start making money on this. Note: I will still trust a guy if he gives good advice that works when I field test it. But there seems to be a mob roaming at this forum who tries to take down posters by trolling them. I wish you would loose the mob mentality and instead ask questions and have a more constructive debate.

How about you make a field report where you test these ideas? That way I think ijjji would be more inclined to chime in and perhaps explain things further.

The pic you posted does not seem to work btw.

Skills360 No, I was actually not targeting you with that post. Out of the commercial guys here you are one who shows more class and maturity. You seem like a good guy to me and I enjoy your field reports.

Bacchus Yep, I hate writing field reports as well, feels like work, but I agree they can be very helpful. I am a big fan of mini-field reports showing snapshots from your PU, explaining certain techniques. Personally, and I think lots of non-commercial guys would agree, I post here mainly to improve myself, not to help others. So making efforts teaching others is not very motivating unless someone shows he is worthy of your time and efforts.

Comment

• Stargazer

Stargazer

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Okay, honestly, I did not really comprehend what you wrote. I re-read it now. ij and impulse have mentioned that they have money. My understanding is that none of them desires to make money off selling PU-advice, so they have no reason to teach or impress. Combine that with the boredom and sacrifice of privacy of writing a field-report and it doesn't sound very motivating. So it is a pretty nasty tactic to ask someone like that to prove himself, and act like if he doesn't he can be written off as fake.

• Teevster

Teevster

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No, people here do not write field reports to sell stuff. The field report section is even closed to the public. It is not the idea of selling to the few logged in members that motivates me to do it. What the hell is going on... are we forgetting what the community is all about? sharing, explaining, discussing REAL in field based experiences, and practical technics, and mindsets, and ideas. Field/lay reports are the essence of this community. The majority of reports are written by non-commercial guys.

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    stargazer my point was that you equate people writing field and lay reports= more money if you have a product... That is really flawed and i was pointing that out, is not FACTUAL... the lay report section is not even available for the public.... If you want to make money best way is to hype that anybody follows a method and they will be able to fuck all the girls they want (back in the days it was a bit like that, now that is over)... By the way nobody makes money from sedfast is not like you think, sedfast even when i pay to had my blog advertised does not translate to traffic or even money.... I lost 300 views a day from mpua forum to here...Most sedfast people are intermidiate to veterans vs mostly roockies in other places...

• Stargazer:

Teevster is the best pickup-artist i ever met. Dude got his shit down very tightly, i know this because i had the honor of doing game side by side with him. Trust me, meet him and you will find out that he is very real indeed.

I also welcome you and iiijjii to come game with me in Stockholm, now you guys have a chance to show your skills and exchange knowledge. (Also iijjjiii gets a chance to prove he is not a utter kj)

Champions of the 2011-2012 Fantasy Pick-Up
                  League

Global Pussy

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelusita View Post
                    Stargazer:

Teevster is the best pickup-artist i ever met. Dude got his shit down very tightly, i know this because i had the honor of doing game side by side with him. Trust me, meet him and you will find out that he is very real indeed.

I also welcome you and iiijjii to come game with me in Stockholm, now you guys have a chance to show your skills and exchange knowledge. (Also iijjjiii gets a chance to prove he is not a utter kj)
                    Yes, teevster strike me as a talented guy.

Stockholm is very doable for me, and it would be interesting to meet someone from the community. But I have posted so many things on this forum that I would not tell a living soul in person, so I think I am too embarrassed to meet up with someone under this nickname. And if my identity is known I will not be able to post as freely as I can with my current anonymity. I may need to create a second account where I can be more official and meet up with people, but I am not sure yet.

Comment

How about you make a field report where you test these ideas? That way I think ijjji would be more inclined to chime in and perhaps explain things further.
                      The burden of proof does not rest upon users who have real-life verified accounts and willing to meet up with other guys.
                      The burden of proof rests on those who don't meet up with other users, hide behind anonymity, post stuff several find hard to understand etc.

Comment

Bacchus Yep, I hate writing field reports as well, feels like work, but I agree they can be very helpful. I am a big fan of mini-field reports showing snapshots from your PU, explaining certain techniques. Personally, and I think lots of non-commercial guys would agree, I post here mainly to improve myself, not to help others. So making efforts teaching others is not very motivating unless someone shows he is worthy of your time and efforts.
                        You misunderstood a good portion of my post.

Yes I said reports are helpful when it comes to teaching others but I ALSO said that if you are not willing to be open about your results (e.g. by posting detailed field-reports / lay-reports) then you have no right to give advice, create concepts, or call out other members or concepts on a pickup forum (like ijjji and impulse have done)

Doesn't matter how rich you are, or whether or not you're commercial, if you refuse to be open about what happens when you go in-field you CANNOT go around on this forum and call BS on concepts / other posters, or try to give advice. You can expect to be called out for this behavior. I'll also add that if you're trying to get better, reports are also the way to go, cause others can easily see where you went wrong and advise you on the things you may need to work on.

Finally, let's be real for a second here. . . if you're not willing to be open about your results on a pickup forum then you probably shouldn't be posting on one anyway.
                        “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

• I made a new thread: https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/co...proven-posters

Impulse We can see that you post but we can't read what you post. You are wasting your time posting here unless you find a way to get around your ban.

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                            Editing a comment
                            stargazer i don't understand why you are putting wood in the fire, and creating drama, etc... geezzz, i pmed you privately couple of months ago about this whole thing, and i thought you got it... come on bro! All of this was unnecessary notice how cosy and i made the points about ijjji vs how you did it...

• Stargazer

Stargazer

commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I am being polite. If he asked me a question he deserves to know why I don't answer him, don't you think? The site owners put me and others in a awkward situation with that solution, so I am just coping the best I can. A simple ban would have been much better.

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                            Editing a comment
                            the site owners or whatever that means have nothing to do with the decision, this is a community of guys that flag and complained enough to the moderators requesting the decision i explained this to you once privately another time in a public you are starting to act uncalibrated, not only that you make shit for ijjji way worst, specially now you put ijjjji and impulse in the same boat.... bad freaking social game dynamics... But you will not understand.... Good job bro!
                        Working...
                        X