No announcement yet.

Night Game ijjjji-Map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always dislike the notion that completeness is important.

I still toy with the idea of making a visual representation of both PU and life in general, using a mix of pie chart and radial bar chart... below is a typical example, here showing the nutrition content of crab by nutritiondata.self.com

Comment

• Small drawing I made to encapsulate an attitude I like for taking on certain tasks:

Comment

• long post intermission:

Please cont.

p.s. Ijjjji seriously wtf! Someday i wish i understand any of this...Sometimes i think you are just trolling lol!
        Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

• ijjjji

ijjjji

commented
          Editing a comment
          Guilty as charged! This thread is basically "brain fart" stuff. It pains me that I did not make that more abundantly clear upfront, and also should have put it in "Journals" (if those were around at that time).

• thecostofsuccess

thecostofsuccess

commented
          Editing a comment
          ha, I understand it fine
          It is basically equivalent to having different moves that all stem from some form of exaggeration

If a girl acts weird to you, act amused and deflect it
          If a girl is all stompy, act cute and make her laugh, calling her bluff sorta
          If a girl is uncertain, act sneaky in order to play it off

But behind that is good style, good nutrition, getting fit and active

Its basically a way of showing you aren't going to take everything seriously and act judgey
          With the intent of just being refreshing/inviting
          And maximizing playfulness and non-threat signals

The reason it works is congruence or follow through
          Meaning he sticks with it in order to not reveal the wizard is actually a guy behind a curtain pulling strings
          He wants girls to believe he's simple

Basically hes being like robbie williams but less moody and british
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtOV7bp-gys

Hes sorta playing "crazy freak" but like the innocent guy version

• ijjjji

ijjjji

commented
          Editing a comment
          True true, but not so easy to extract that info from this thread. This thread is basically not very reader friendly.. Its cool that some still liked parts of it though
          Yea RW is pretty close.
      Working...
      X