Night Game ijjjji-Map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mralexmorgan View Post
    What would a daygame map look like if you had to throw one together real quick?
    Dont know. So far, my 'day game' has been limited to coffee shops with friends, using 'clubbing' skills.

I aspire to flirt more when grocery shopping. Anyone got pointers for this?

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
    Connecting and Yawny are related.
    Yawning has the ability to make you aware of your own body. And awareness is a form of sensing. And sensing IS connecting.

If hard to picture, try picturing a huge yawn building up inside you. Notice the desire to stretch as the yawn builds.. http://ijjjji-anti-aging.blogspot.com/2010/02/test.html

Originally posted by Solus View Post
    I've never seen 'The Shield' and I don't know what you mean by Mel Gibson.
    It refers to a deadpan look that both Mel Gibson and Vic (or whats his name) in The Shield TV series have.
    My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

What better way to learn photoshop than to make your own personalized ijjjji-map?

This is key stuff that happens on a good night out for me:
      (The main roads are the Wacky/Fun, Nice/Cuddly and Dark/Misty, but the most common is a mix between all of these)

Notes:
      * The glowing orange man is a reference to this movie scene

* The fuel for everything is based on joy, love and horniness.

I don't think it is necessary to completely understand everything in ijjjji's map, I think just getting the general idea is good enough so you can get inspired and then create your own thing based on own experiences.
      Attached Files

Comment

Yes! Pictures > Words!

At any instance where you can represent some part of your personal 'success train' with a picture, do so. You will soon notice a stronger sense of self, or intensity if you like, towards being that specific successful version of yourself, instead of other versions.

Love your map!
        My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
          Yes! Pictures > Words!

At any instance where you can represent some part of your personal 'success train' with a picture, do so. You will soon notice a stronger sense of self, or intensity if you like, towards being that specific successful version of yourself, instead of other versions.

Love your map!
          Someone gave me a thought experiment recently that was very interesting. He said to imagine how babies "think" in that first year before they have a language. They cannot narrate anything, they cant label, they cannot have an inner monologue with themselves. Of course everything is all new to them - the body, sensations, feelings, all of that is probably very overwhelming and intense. but imagine that method of their "thinking"....

Comment

A long article I wrote in masf long long ago. It is about seeing world as outcomes (disconnect) versus seeing only existence (connected). Hopefully it can help explain difference between the two..

============================

CHARACTERISTICS OF THE DUALISTIC PLANE
            -Time
            -Judgement
            -Ego/Reputation/Facade
            -Victim/Unforgiveness
            -L-thinking (logic): If, Don't, Either/or,
            -Expectation/Disappointment
            Examples of judgmental duality:
            -Good vs. bad
            -Right vs. Wrong
            -Hard vs. easy
            -Success vs. failure (Outcome)
            -Gain vs. Loss
            -Confusion vs. Clarity
            -Secure vs. Insecurity
            -Happy vs. sad
            -Hope vs. Hopeless
            -Control vs. Helpless
            -Lack vs. Abundance
            -Satisfaction vs. Dissatisfaction (Greed, Envy, Jealousy)
            -Stagnation vs. Flow
            -Separation vs. Unity
            -Boredom vs. Motivation (Goal)

CHARACTERISTICS OF THE UNIFIED FIELD:
            Now, Bare, Naked, Direct, Undefended, Open, Intuition, Vision, Creation, Allowing, Embrace, experience, indulge, breathe, Vibrancy, Essence, Sense, Gratitude/Love (pure)

============================

Reality exists only in the UNIFIED field.

In our brain, we add the TAINT of dualistic interpretation (good vs. bad) This is ALL mind concepts, and they all serve to distance us from TRULY EXPERIENCING the real life/world.

All this does is create stress and endless chase towards mind concepts that dont even exist (outcomes). For every 'value' you seek, you create an anti-value that will haunt you.

Learning to sense the world directly will put you into the unified field. Rather than putting labels like 'bliss' or 'orgasmic' on this state (which would be a return to the dualistic plane), I urge you to JUST experience the world in this way to understand, like described under 'UNIFIED FIELD' above.

- GATA is also in the UNIFIED field??!!
            - Cos after the 'go' point, there is no longer any either/or BS, right?
            - And obviously, GWMethod is totally in the UNIFIED field, and its this that makes it effective.
            - While APPROACH is 100% in the DUALISTIC PLANE. (Together with many other things that we need to move away from: Value, style, structure etc)
            - Well I had a nice moment when a coworker was annoying the crap out of me with fast talk. By seeking the unified field I ended up ENJOYING the whole ordeal.
            - As you know, I have a whole method for seeking the UF when I run into girls I like. I forgot the name but its the one where you smile repeatedly and feel warm inside.

===========================

Extract/quote from Dualistic Plane vs. Unified Field article at www.unifying.com. (edit - no longer existing):

Contrast the Unified Field with the characteristics of the Dualistic plane. Feel the difference in your body, in your emotions and in your mental energy field. Where do you want to vibrate?

The dualistic plane is where we have mostly learned to live and vibrate. We think and act from this vibration when we aren’t connected to the Unified Field. We vibrate in this dualistic/separate/competitive/fearful/controlling place when we forget and don’t choose the higher experience of what we are wanting. It is impossible to live from the dualistic plane and be fulfilled, happy, healthy and of true service. You/we must choose moment-to-moment as to where to think, act and vibrate.

Get quiet and ponder the impact of even reading and thinking about the characteristics of the dualistic plane vs. the characteristics of the Unified Field. Where and how do to do experience the difference? Scan your body. Notice how you breathe when reading each list. Where in your body do you tighten, where do you relax? Check out your emotions. What happens? Notice your mental energy field. What happens to your thoughts? Become acutely aware of how you uniquely respond.

Keep reminding yourself that when you vibrate in the dualistic plane that you are attracting more experiences and evidence that life is struggle, painful, and can’t be trusted.

Keep remembering to choose the Unified Field. In the choosing, you are opening the way to your natural inheritance (that has never left you). Keep doing your “yes” intentions and your gratitude's. By choosing thoughts that improve your vibration you are helping yourself to step into the Unified Field.
            Learning How to Access the Unified Field

Goals Set in the Dualistic Plane vs. Goals Set in the Unified Plane:

Goals from this plane are usually in or about form. They seem easier for the ego/personality to accept. They are experienced as tangible and more able to control. They are of roles and beliefs. From this plane our five senses want to be able to Prove it” When we are abiding in this plane we are playing with concepts, vs. playing in the Unified Field with direct experience. We think we are creating apparent stability, however everything we move to, which we think will be “the answer” dissolves. We live with the feeling that we can’t protect enough and that something else out there will “get us”.

Look at the goals you have created. Are they in form (dualistic) or essence (Unified Field)? If they are in form, find the essence of why you are wanting the form. What higher essence is inviting you.

Example: Goal to get a job that pays $100,000 per year (form). Essence intention might be to find the perfect job that is fulfilling, creative, uplifting, on purpose, excites and thrills you, utilizes and expands your talents, is fun, filled with love and humor, and supplies abundance beyond your imaginings.

Can you see by taking the focus off the form, that your whole system (emotional, mental and physical bodies) can relax? Can you see by getting in touch with the essence of what you are wanting that you won’t then create a situation that may pay you $100,000 per year, and yet have you hating to face all the tasks, people, etc. on a daily basis. Can you see by listing your essence intentions that you build energy and allow the Universe/Unified Field to bring to you the perfect situation.

Comment

Comment

I always loved your visual stuff, Ij. This is no exception. Sometimes I look at it before I go out. Always helps! Thanks a lot!
                I know HTML (How To Meet Ladies)

Comment

I remember reading your dualistic plane exposition back in the old board.

To this day it remains one of the most interesting posts I've read online!

That and the crazy pics.

Danke
                  In pussy we trust

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                    I've been waiting all day to read this. I'm wondering what I'll be able to see, and what you developed.
                    I think I have a clue already but we'll see.

First thing I'm reading is manlike on striking. I'm liking the direction being a blend between action and standards you want to meet.
                    I like the manlike distinction, I think it holds a lot of promise for refinement. It is also something I'm focused on atm so its nice to have a view of it.
                    So tight, I'm liking/happy with that.

Ok, next part to look at... (looking it over)
                    Ok, so it looks like your aim was to give that last map some definition amongst other things. Reading between the lines of the words you had, focusing on the goal. So I'm guessing the map will represent more of that "go out and get them" edge, you know, that exuberance or enthusiasm that gets tempered by experience and thusly restrained.

Hypnotic alluring sultry... To me this part is the decision process of push pull.
                    Yes, and the rest confirms it, it is the bitch shield take no prisoners side.

Aight, so those two alone are nice... I mean, you have your standard attractiveness, and then an attitude, my guess would be that the next part is active. As in, go out and gettem.

It is interesting that there is no striking type of thing here... Hmmm...
                    That is more sensing and connecting though, so I figure it will be there.
                    Oh ok, smashingly radiant is the kind of idea there with the option to peel off into handsome and styled (which are fallbacks if you fail and start fresh... you general image). Uncluttered is important there. As its important to have a nice vibe to finish that all off. For me the top right is the finish point.

Vivid seems to be screening related to me.
                    Sensing and connecting is the moment you gravitate to and tease a woman, sending her over the edge.

So, push pull, take no prisoners, go get them, handsome and styled, uncluttered vibe, manlike stuff (to back that up), screening her sensually or being aware and vivid, and then chowing down with connection, and its variants.

Aight I get it, its cyclical, with a flow coming off it.
                    Yes I see it, and then you hammer in the points nearer to the left.

Or something.
                    Was this what you were after?
                    I get what it is ultimately describing much better than the last version though.
                    One is flow, one is insecurity, and this is presence or swagger.

I wonder if there is a way to get the WHOLE meta. So as to give an opinion on the nature of flow, insecurity and swagger by filling that out more.

Edit: Scratch that last bit, I get it.
                    Nice.

Very well done ij, in my opinion.

But I have a sense that the next part will be hard maybe. But you could easily prove me wrong as you know where you are goin.

But sincerely, it is very well done, quite an accomplishment
                    Well done. Hell yeah, its cool man.

There are a couple things you could easily change for style points though :P
                    Haha, nah, its great man.

Note: Its helpin me think some things through. I mean, I'm so so aware of all this in field, so it is allowing me to just fill in a few gaps that I wasn't bothered to assess before. Hmmm, I'll go out tomorrow night maybe and take a look in field.

I'm thinking about different stages of my development, different times... (sighs out a relief... aww cool)

Note: Heading out right now

Comment

Nice to hear that my whacky mind maps are inspiring at least to some.

Yea dualistic plane vs unified field is an important concept to me. Sadly, the original web page where I found it back in 90s is down now. I may need to go download it all from waybackmachine... Sidenote; I tried to copy only the essential stuff to my blog when masf died, and this post is in there (not sure if properly linked though - I need to find time to do a spring cleaning over there).

This quote has (obviously) been edited by me for easier commenting:
                      1 manlike on striking

2 give that last map some definition

3 "go out and get them" edge

4 no striking type of thing here...

5 a way to get the WHOLE meta.

6 next part will be hard

7 change for style points though :P
                      1) I still struggle with the concept of 'striking' appearance. WTF is it! I can name examples, but I can not explain it yet. So why keep that word if I find it so troublesome? Well it is the BROADEST TERM among the 'visual appeal' words that relate to 'irresistible'. And, as long as I have no real VISION yet what irrestistible actually is (My QUEST), I have to stick with it in fear of introducing too much 'narrow judgement'.. if that makes sense.

1b) Im in doubt if manliness belongs here ore under allure! Arguments can be made for both imo..

2) Yes. Im leaving the PURIFIED night time process, to see if my visuals in regard to that, can help me with the irresistibile-map that Ive been struggling really hard with..

3) Yes that part is toned down in this bigger 'meta' map. But I PROMISE to make a revision of the radiant habit map next (looking for more visuals to put into it!)

4) YES, striking as in 'AIRSTRIKE BOOM', is more scope for radiant habit map.

5) A lofty goal indeed. Time will show how near one can get to this.

6) This 'irresistible'-stuff has been SURPRISINGLY hard to nail down since the beginning! Its nice as a challenge though...

7) YES! Very much a work in progress atm.

Thank you so much for your thoughts on this (and similarly in the past)! It really is helpful!

Comment

Nice summation of my ramble ij, I would have made it more succinct but it was off the cuff. Umm...
                        I went out, and I thought about it in field, I ended up making one minor adjustment to a project of my own, that tiny adjustment has jussssst allowed me (after getting used to it) to look at your map differently.

So I'm gonna give a second rundown with what I see now.
                        BOOM
                        First: ALLURING is smashing
                        Second: So is hypnotic

That forms striking.

Third: Radiant vivid manlike all connect up as a product of "forceful"
                        Fourth: Stylish and flirtatious mix?
                        Fifth: Handsome, sultry, strapping, and seductive mix

Sixth: After a pressure release... Mingle, majestic, indulge, gravitate, breathing, dumb, yawny all connect
                        Seventh: Uncluttered, Edgy, Handsome, Forceful, flirtatious and teasing, are then "conscious" to the woman.

Yeah, I realise my observations came out kind of violent, but, maybe you can figure it out.
                        But what I see is closer to "irresistable"
                        a) Cuz you need to know where 6 is, and that it is just before 7
                        b) Because you need to know what produces forceful (along with itself)(as that creates the pressure just before them)
                        c) 4 and 5 seem to be kind of persuasive or just adding to the vibe
                        d) Alluring and smashing and hypnotic introduce the effect in a striking manner

So you have the beginning d, the middle c, the next part b, then you have the kind of flourish at the end.

Yes?
                        Hmmm... Still something wrong with it. But what I mean is. You want to essentially map all that to have a priority in some way, so that you can have a meta that is more on point.
                        Like your one line summations, "Theory/advice/thinking that specifies what state you should be in, is utter BS.(Practical/doable advice that tends to leads to good states, is not.)" you want it to not be specifying what state you should be in, but want it to be doable, yeah?

Smashing, Majestically mingling flirting strapping stylish, Uncluttered and edgy radiant Force,

amused naughty, well dressed, seductive, indulgent bliss, euphoric, kissable, connected

polish, exquisite, skin, focus, tempo

"Is he Handsome??? Does his appearance validate and check with my rationalisation of 'he is irresistable'... Do I stand a chance of capturing him, and how will I do so"

Lol, this is like super advanced poetry reading :P

After this is all done, you also face the test of "who is he at his core... does it negate me?"

There is also an aspect of "counterbalance" that seems to be absent.

http://thestudioofpossibilities.com/...by-dan-rivera/

ps: Intelligent shares like this are cool, so I'm happy to help flesh it out, just personally trying to avoid influencing your process in any way, since what you got is a fresh perspective on something quite a few are familiar with. That feeling...

Hope this kicks you out of the "this is hard" thing, don't wanna have you drift
                        Which is just my way of saying, its really cool, to watch it develop. And moreso, I have fun deciphering it xD, its like a brainteaser for a seducers mind :P, it sharpens me up a bit

Anyways, thats enough from me,
                        I'll leave you to it

Comment

First: ALLURING is smashing
                          Second: So is hypnotic
                          That forms striking.
                          I tried to frame striking as 'situational passive' stuff, but this is more correct.

Third: Radiant vivid manlike all connect up as a product of "forceful"
                          Agree.

Sixth: After a pressure release... Mingle, majestic, indulge, gravitate, breathing, dumb, yawny all connect
                          Agree again!

Because you need to know what produces forceful
                          you want it to not be specifying what state you should be in, but want it to be doable, yeah?
                          Indeed very good point.. forceful can never 'stand on its own legs' so to speak..

Comment

Comment

(big smile)

Haha, how do you feel about it?
                              I think it can be greatly simplified now, by putting the style of clothes on one picture.
                              Vivid stuff needs to be understood a little better, annnnnd, flirtatious and sultry aren't quite mixing as they can. Its a bit cumbersome down the bottom.

I think it clearly displays good progression, when it comes to "overviewing" your "effectiveness" at attaining that trait of irresistability.
                              Most will not have the patience and cunning to understand it right NOW, but its perfectly comprehendible. A fantastic technical simplification.

Suggestion: I see the map as a little "calmer", and more soothing (by simplifying the breaks between the threads a bit and surmising in a nice pic), to help a person "connect" with their irresistability.

It is interesting how a person uses this map, won't necessarily mean they conform to it xD
                              I think it is just great.
                              I personally read it from the bottom right up as a "sense" map, as kind of the "sensory experience" of what they see. So I'd have forceful more down the bottom, underneath well dressed. Because you notice uncluttered appearances first, then posture, then forcefulness, then how they are dressed and THEN how handsome they are (you probably won't get that far though, to actually needing them to be handsome).

Also the bottom right is the most "logistical", meaning, they can double as "convenience" AND as skillsets.

True internal skill is up the top, and the last for a person to sense (probably don't even sense it, except briefly).

I think you know what I'm talking about.

WE start from radiant, THEY start from food.
                              "the way to a mans heart is through his stomach"
                              In that way I would flip this map upside down, so you get the womans perspective a bit better.
                              It might also help to "symbolise" irresistable with a series of images better.

Also, maybe "alluring" is the result of all that mingling and stuff, and striking and radiant is the result of other stuff. So its like "he's alluring, and he's striking, and their is a radiance he has... Hmmmm..."

And that, with a buffer zone, can maaaaybe reach irresistable status. (as a result I'd have those on the right and a gap before irresistable is met *the missing link*)
                              Last edited by thecostofsuccess; 04-16-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Haha, how do you feel about it?
                                I feel that I have made some progress! You may notice I followed some of your creative input!
                                I think it can be greatly simplified now, by putting the style of clothes on one picture.
                                Vivid stuff needs to be understood a little better, annnnnd, flirtatious and sultry aren't quite mixing as they can. Its a bit cumbersome down the bottom.
                                Yes, I have a hard time with 'vivid'. It may fall out entirely or 'foot note' on style if I fail to grasp it better.
                                Suggestion: I see the map as a little "calmer", and more soothing (by simplifying the breaks between the threads a bit and surmising in a nice pic), to help a person "connect" with their irresistability.
                                I feel certain I will at least 'dumb it down' quite a bit, as a final polish. Good point.
                                Also the bottom right is the most "logistical", meaning, they can double as "convenience" AND as skillsets.
                                Yea, its a mix of do-list and vision at the moment.The original was more direct do-list. I will need to make it all conform to the same logic in the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X