Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Night Game ijjjji-Map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by cactus eyes View Post
    dealt with using NLP and body language
    Yes this was the hype in 1999. 'Cape-walking' and what-not.. Misguided though. The body, the feelings and the thoughts, are not separate entities to be manipulated separately. You can TRY, but usual result is insecurity, due to the sensed disjoint.
    My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

    Comment


    • #47
      Saw an image that instantly reminded me of the problem with guys aiming to STUDY PU..




      (If you see PU like this barrel, its probably affecting your results very negatively!)


      Whenever they hear about something, they freak out a little, visualizing yet another plank in their water barrel that needs lengthening. The main problem however, is not this stress and the ensuing exhaustive effort of trying to remember and improve EVERY aspect (plank)..

      The real downside, is removing focus away from that persons strengths, when in truth, strengths are what makes lays happen. Hence the dramatic down-swing in results reported by several as outcome of becoming a 'dedicated student' of PU.
      My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
        (If you see PU like this barrel, its probably affecting your results very negatively!)


        Whenever they hear about something, they freak out a little, visualizing yet another plank in their water barrel that needs lengthening. The main problem however, is not this stress and the ensuing exhaustive effort of trying to remember and improve EVERY aspect (plank)..

        The real downside, is removing focus away from that persons strengths, when in truth, strengths are what makes lays happen. Hence the dramatic down-swing in results reported by several as outcome of becoming a 'dedicated student' of PU.
        I guess I am the poster child of frustrated "dedicated student" of PU..

        I'll remember to just get the fundamentals--opening, transitioning, hooking/flirting, and microescalation/GWM real tight, and not really worry about adding any more to that. Not until all that is top-level, at least. (is this what you mean?)

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Tank_ View Post
          I'll remember to just get the fundamentals--opening, transitioning, hooking/flirting, and microescalation/GWM real tight
          Yes, especially as in; knowing a specific thing or two that tends to work favorably _for you_ and make sure (OCD!) to do it with pretty much every girl.
          My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

          Comment


          • #50
            So the barrel above water level is overkill right?

            You only need the bare minimum.
            Kinda reminds me of a funnel, and that maybe guys are building huge funnels instead of just putting one under the (mingle)rain.


            Fly fishing, rain, what more could you want in the sea of sultry
            Precisely man, I agree. Very cool way of putting it.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
              Qule I like your interpretation.

              My 'world view' is that everyone are sexual all the time, underneath a thin layer of thoughts. And that merely being sexually aware in general, will bring this sexuality to the surface in other people. Awareness = communication. So map was to remind myself to sense the world but also to sense the SEXUALITY of the world.
              Let's fuck some whores tonight!!!! cheering.gif

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
                So the barrel above water level is overkill right?

                You only need the bare minimum.
                No and yes

                The barrel water level is a faulty concept imo. Girls dont look at the short planks. They just see ONE very long shiny plank sticking up.. and go gaga.

                Paraphrase: the more sexy my jeans are, the less likely girl is to notice/care if I brushed my teeth or not..

                Also, as you know, after seeing one thing they like, girls will start ATTRIBUTING other good qualities to you! (Colored perception)

                (People who sell PU for $$ need to frame themself as the best source of information. Hence their desire to get the customer focused on what he is NOT doing.. the 'completeness of his skillset'.. rather than focusing on sharpening the best weapons he already possesses..)


                Originally posted by Lifeguard View Post
                Let's fuck some whores tonight!!!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]849[/ATTACH]
                Amen! Yay, my message got across, even if I used way too many words! Sweet
                My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by ijjjji View Post

                  Amen! Yay, my message got across, even if I used way too many words! Sweet
                  45921566.hifive2.gif

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I used to think certain things are 'cornerstones' (figure).. Im not so sure anymore..

                    My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                      I used to think certain things are 'cornerstones' (figure).. Im not so sure anymore..

                      You are unsure because? They cannot be learnt or applied strictly in a passive way.

                      Interesting. Cuz I feel you on how these are underneath, but that "bringing it up" as a way to teach, might just not be right.
                      Ideally, you want to "do these on the way", or automatically have them set, not, sit, look, construct, then say "where are all the girls at". Your foundations here are a failsafe to keep momentum, rather than a direct attribute or goal, that actively gets things rolling for you.

                      It increases your ability to define what to do. A squeeze that makes the coal a diamond.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
                        Ideally, you want to "do these on the way", or automatically have them set, not, sit, look, construct, then say "where are all the girls at".
                        Thats exactly it. By having a model/thought system like that 'house', you are almost 100% certain to inspire self questioning and focusing on shortcomings, again making you forget to use your strongest tools when getting with girls.

                        edit:
                        Last edited by ijjjji; 09-11-2013, 03:20 AM.
                        My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                          Thats exactly it. By having a model/thought system like that 'house', you are almost 100% certain to inspire self questioning and focusing on shortcomings, again making you forget to use your strongest tools when getting with girls.
                          So, "what gets girls?" is a horrible frame for learning, better is "what trait should I play with tonight... ok now that is a great strength, and this bit is too finicky, so lets do this". Make sense, but there is more to it... Hmm...

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                            Thats exactly it. By having a model/thought system like that 'house', you are almost 100% certain to inspire self questioning and focusing on shortcomings, again making you forget to use your strongest tools when getting with girls.
                            chedda

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              I like where this thread is going, and I'd like to hear ij's response to cosys last question.

                              I like the barrel analogy, it's totally gotten me to think about some of my past successes. Better to have one tool you're good at that yields results than multiple tools you suck at. I used to do well with roleplaying, I should go back to that.

                              I say have 5 things on your mind to be aware of, 2 things that are primary, 3 that are secondary, which can be your sticking points. E.g. closeness, hand holding, isolating, arousing, inviting to your place. Maybe have two that are specific like "get close" or "hand hold", and the rest be ambiguous/emotional like "arousing" or "connecting". But even then, thinking about "inviting to your place" detracts from how the girl is feeling in the moment, so if you're focused on "inviting her" and not her state, then you're just going to get resistance from her. I say this as I think about a girl who I isolated and was focused on pulling her rather than arousing her, so she told me "I'm still drinking my beer" and then she started plowing the resistance, totally could have been avoided. The problem is I always forget to do something and then get bothered afterwards, or if I'm scared of doing something, then get bothered I didn't do it when I was in the moment. So how do you stay present AND remember?


                              As for the "must have these things before I am good enough" chart, I agree. If you think you need fashion, nutrition, etc. to be good enough, you'll never be good enough. This is something that builds over time. Also, who says you aren't good enough now? That's the biggest problem with the self-help industry, it never ends.
                              The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Qlue View Post
                                So how do you stay present AND remember?
                                No remembering!
                                Hours in advance, you visualize how you ideally want to do things. Then you stop thinking about it.

                                Thats all. Those mental pictures will return to you if/when you need them. No effort involved.
                                My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X