No announcement yet.

Night Game ijjjji-Map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amused - Move/'dance' - Gravitate (my role vision)

The dancing symbol above reminds me that certain poses will increase circulating testosterone!
    (Yet another PROOF that there is no 'faking'. You truly _are_ what you do.)
    Check this nice TED vid if you want to know more:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...1QhMc#t=10m22s

FYI, this is the pose found to increases T-levels most rapidly:

Comment

I have discovered that you can do the V-pose in your mind, and enjoy the same boosted feeling! (Do it for real. Remember how it feels in body. Now try to do it imaginary while feeling the same in your body.)

Let me put a pic to explain how you should feel!

- - -

Now some things that dont belong 100% in this thread, but is very related to how the thread got started. MASTER QUOTES:

"I try to set a vibe where I see everything CALM, where others see full CAOS. I also tell myself how awesome the present is. A Fridays in a club having fun. What else can I have? All I want to do then is to stay THERE and ENJOY."
      -unknown

"So to enjoy you need to relax. Listen and feel your breath. Try to feel and think more slowly."
      -Awareness

"There's usually a sort of mini-storm of emotions when you're alone in a new environment. So I find a good seat with a good view and then I set myself the task of 1) not thinking too much and 2) literally just APPRECIATING everything, seeing things in a positive light. I mean everything: the decor, the people, the smell, the moment."
      -Dairogo

"Try to close your eyes, and become one with the music for a moment, only moving slightly from side to side. Let everything else disappear. Slowly open eyes just a little bit, so the world is blurry, and continue moving just slightly to the music, until you feel totally relaxed and the music is filling all of you."
      -Gabriel Angelo

Comment

Really interesting TED talk! I also love the pose, it's the Drago-pose from Rocky 4!

On a similar note I noticed that my new jacket has great effect on me, it's like it is too nice for me to be less then awesome while wearing it

Also, on a negative note, I noticed that my tight and uncomfortable jeans has the opposite effect, especially when sitting down they force me to slouch and loose my posture. Gotta go buy some more comfortable trousers.

Comment

When buying skinny jeans, find the ones that have 3-5% elasthane(EU)/spandex(US) in them. They fit a lot better, and without killing your blood circulation. (Especially great when big legs/ass from soccer/gym! Only drawback is you have to wash them at low temp.)

Regarding posture and hormone.. I read that breathing pattern has even bigger impact on hormones in the body. Especially stress hormones and melatonin..

- - -

Back on the topic of envisioning your night-game-persona:

Comment

When flirting with distant girls, I do a thing that I could not explain until I read this:

"Looking at women with relaxed bedroom eyes, I give them a sort of soft gaze. When they glance at me, I hold their gaze abit, then I kinda look away shy like, slowly. I never dart my gaze away. It's a fine balance of looking at them and also not looking at them."
            -mralexmorgan (slight edit)

Esp. groups of girls tend to get all flirty/giggly when I do this type of thing. Rather than look directly at them, I like to slowly 'swipe' my gaze across where they are, as if Im scanning for something near the horizon...

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
              I used to think my 'house' would fall if ONE of those were removed. Thats what I meant by the the term cornerstone. I no longer think you need anything in particular. You do need SOMEthing that is of awesome quality, but it could be a variety of things. The reason why its useful to think of some things as 'basis' or 'foundation' is probably because those have the highest return on invested effort. Your list of key areas is very much this type of thing, no? (Not that it is bad in any way.)
              I think what you're trying to say is that you enjoy doing these in and of themselves, and this has an overall synergistic effect on good emotions. So it's not a foundation, it's just a synergy. Foundation implies that you MUST do these things, whereas Synergy implies, just do anything that makes you feel good.
              The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

Comment

Comment

Beautiful, I love how each one stands alone in it's enjoyment, yet escalates and complements each other.

It feels like I've been automatically going from boom, boom, boom to allure recently... which is cool, but this gives me more flavors to add to the pot.

Comment

In a rare moment of extreme kindness, Ive decided share my vision in CREDIT CARD SIZE format (print and store in card holder).
                    Step 1 - download this pdf from google: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ji/mVd_no96rgM
                    Step 2 - print in 'actual size' (100% scaling/no scaling).

Preview bellow. (yes I had to re-arrange it to fit CC shape)

Comment

I'm finally starting to understand these concepts. So the idea is to embrace certain roles and/or behavior models, which in turn serve as the basis for communication? So focus more on how you say something, as opposed to what is said. These emotions in turn should generate topics of conversation with the assumed emotion being the driver behind the discussion. I think extending this map with examples of boom-boom-boom, bashful, playful, etc. would help very much. Thanks.

Comment

I debate w/myself if I should add technical details or not. To me, they are a disturbance that has nothing to do with envisioning the role.

But they should still be presented somewhere I guess. Here are some of the notes I find really important for me personally:

Comment

Lol, found myself in field being annoyed that there are too many things in my model. So a slightly better reduced version came about:

After all, its about vision INSTEAD of analysis.

Comment

Important article revisited/re-vidsioned!
                            (http://kamafun-fun.blogspot.com/2011...-plane-vs.html)

Comment

2015 marks a shift in my understanding:
                              Knowledge is TRASH.
                              Only things that PAINT A PICTURE are useful.
                              First feeble attempt to boil it all down was SUCH hard work. Probably beyond the comprehension of others, but I still feel like sharing. Sharing is caring:

Comment

Wow, actually it's so streamlined it's easy as hell to understand. I love the balance of contrasts in it all. Very nice man, I like a lot of this style.

Comment

Working...
                                X