• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Salaam, thats reassuring

Update:

Comment

I love this thread so much!

I have tried almost all of your vision/maps now (roughly one or two nights per map - being "in character" almost whole nights by bringing them laminated and scaled down with me) and for me the winners are:

1. Sultry lips/face x2 with cats x2 on page 8 (this is greatest imho because the cat encompasses so many things to me, including opening and closing)
      2. Girl in purple top x2 with monkey and sultry face (this works best for my vision/role)

Explaining part: I could not remember (when at clubs/bars) what everything meant in the credit card and the others with many different images. So I've been experimenting with these maps of yours since you started thread and for a while now I always go out with the vision in mind of my favourite two. It seems character acting comes very naturally to me and I have a blast doing it, so I experiement heavily with different roles (like Mentalist guy-role, Remington Steele-role etc etc) These maps are also imho the perfect (and perhaps only really needed) explanation to your other threads on omega/vacuum and many others. The concepts in those threads only really clicked home for me once I went full-on into these roles/visions and ditched all logic/reason.

Thanks a ton ijjji for sharing these!!! For roughly a month now I use a modified map version for myself though. I will take the liberty to post my own map in a separate post with the hope that it might help someone since these maps/visions has helped me so much. I have been very influenced by these maps, and the only real difference is that I tried to make mine so I can more easily remember the vision and behaviors that I have incorporated from yours.

Comment

Night map1.jpg
        I write the tech-notes here because I like my "map" clean.

(The points listed below aren't ranked/prioritized)

Cat-role is to me:

1. Small awareness radius - (ijjjji's crow on the street story struck a chord, and I have observed similar things in girls and cats also) Don't look directly at the birds until close! No needy looking/scanning around
        2. Hey - wow for opener (cat from page 8)
        3. Hungry cat! - I'm hungry! What food do you have at home? (btw my dad used to ask girls if they had a toaster at home to close ; )
        4. Cool cat! - Slow movements, sudden burst and won't be rushed (every cat seems to believe itself a king/queen)
        5. Kittenish! - (omega aspects) and I will claw girls on upper arms/shoulders as lightly as I possibly can while trying to contain my horniness as much as possible
        6. "Half stroke" kino - For some reason this kino has been linked in my brain to the cat
        7. Playful cat! - games in gesturing thread, bashful and puppy-dog
        8. Curious cat! - intrigued + added bonus of desire to mingle
        9. Relaxed cat! (posture)
        10. The cat claw - I use/try to learn this as much as possible - I also claw/pull women into me when kissing/hugging/kino-opening
        11. Irrational cat!
        12 Shameless cat! - it's an animal after all ; )
        13. Stretching cat!

I tend to yawn more and more as I get horny. No idea why, but I get the sleepy/yawny thing for free as I get turned on, leads very easily into the hungry cat close.

OMG only by writing it down did I realize how many aspects/behaviors I in a very real sense AM, only by envisioning the cat now. I try to always be the cat these days, never leaving character because the cat is such a fluid thing to me.
        I write "behavior" under cat because it's more actionable while also being congruent my "real me". The curious monkey and girl in purple aspects has now entered the cat for me. Brain syrup and dumbing down I don't have to think about now because it comes automatically with these roles. The cat gives me the vacuum and omega aspects which really seems to suit me in combination with the role below. Strange thing: both cats and dogs love me and want's to cuddle.

The Jack Nick-pic represents a fictional character:
        Probably much less helpful for others. I remembered and then re-read an old fantasy book (Blackdragon mentioned it on his blog - thanks btw). I read it as a kid and the main character Corwin is the role I have come to love the most these last weeks (and come to think of it he has been a part of what I early in life defined as a cool and strong man so I never really forgot him in a way). He is:

1. Laid back
        2. Easy-going
        3. Less is more type of guy in every aspect and never brags
        4. Can be harsh on enemies/when threatened
        5. Tricky, sly, unpredictable/mercurial
        6. Doesn't volunteer info
        7. Uncensored / Politically incorrect - Sweden is pretty PC and I drop the Swedish equivalents of fuck, cock and cunt whenever I feel like it (less at work ofc)
        8. Self-amused

There's no pics in the book and this one is the most adequate for my map. The sideways gaze is also helpful to me because I almost never opens or engages women face to face and instead will usually be either at 90 degree angle or facing the same direction. I am tall (196 cm) and I notice girls pulling back if I lean in, and sometimes if I face them dead on. I have "tried on" many different characters and I find it very easy to slip into and remain in role, I would guess because I have only seen him in my minds eye while reading. You could say that corwin is cat-like in a way, so they easily go hand in hand for me. (btw I don't smoke even though hes does in pic)

This role-vision thing is amazing for me, I would never be able to remember it all this. Whenever I catch myself getting brainy/analytical I strongly visualize/enter the role and I'm back on track.

Literally everything here I have learned from ijjjji and I will admit there are a few women in Sweden being banged on his clock ; ) SORRY for the fucking novel, I have tried to shorten it as much as possible.

Comment

Nice when someone 'get' what you are trying to say

My maps are made with X-mind by the way.

Its hard to find perfect images for visions in your mind. I urge/dare you to try I often find myself taking stills from vids, like that girl from wicked game music vid.
          (Or maybe make a drawing if you are the artistic type.)

The fish is just an early prototype. Ideally I want pictures only. No text.

EDIT: Whoa I was ninja'ed by your 2nd post! I'll comment some on that tomorrow. Ok one comment - the cat thing is so good because cats are so elaborate/distinct/well defined. (If you ask any 5 year old to pretend being a cat, they will do an awesome job, simply because cats are so 'elaborate' creatures.) The way an unafraid cat approaches a stranger, is of particular interest to me atm. Ill elaborate more on this later.

Edit II: The older maps include 'preparation' stuff. Finding those less useful only indicates that you have experienced the importance of the role/persona itself, and the usefulness of 'frame' type knowledge (trash knowledge).
          Last edited by ijjjji; 03-01-2015, 01:36 AM.

Comment

This thread is really you drawing a map to the pussy for me. And yeah words are not optimal. A role is like a map in a sense that it will pull you in a direction. Better enter it fully. It also seems to get easier and almost second nature to enter it again with practice (when slipped from role). I use this role-vision thing 24/7 and helps me greatly at work too.

Remembered another bullet-point. Cats won't be tied down, mingling becomes natural as well as me ditching and coming back to friends repeatedly. Fluid animal!

Thanks for x-mind, I've wondered about your maps, will use this at work too. I love the girl in that vid! I will continue the search for the perfect images no doubt, great advice considering how much I love this.

I sometimes forget to close, but now I simply am the hungry cat as I get horny. It's so easy!

It's very interesting, this vision thing in combination with containment theory. While being the role and also containing it I find that my eyes are way more expressive and relaxed. I can communicate loads with my eyes only while doing very slight movements of the face (slight smile etc). This might be a contributing factor for why it works to look away/down/bashful etc, and avoiding prolonged ec where containment leaks out. By just having amused eyes with a somewhat poker face girls get giggly and say that I look mischievous/roguish and such.

Off topic: Haha btw I also eat almost like a cat thanks to your burger blog! I almost only eat burgers now with a lot cheese, bacon, butter and boatloads of milk. I gained 12 kg of lean muscle during the fall while recovering from an injury thanks to this. Not to mention all the other benefits from this diet. Irrelevant to thread but wanted to thank you.

Cats are now my favorite animal I consider getting one to observe them more closely. LOL now I'm sounding completely retarded I guess!

Comment

Really nice Caminita! I enjoyed the break-downs :-)

I find myself pulled to paw at loose things hanging off of women, much like a cat does. Scarves especially since it's winter, anything shiny, etc. The whole role vision thing of ijji here is a nice way to tap into the honest, un-complicated sides of yourself. People tend to need all these reasons to do something, which are just weird ass justifications, but we can be more streamlined and intrinsic with our nature. There's no need to weigh down and sever that connection.

When I feel containment I also get feelings of density. Less is more because what I am communicated is contained and dense, rather than diffuse and all over the place. This also happens with my focus, when I pull it through things with a shit load of tensile resistance (like when pushing through heavy resistance with weights, the only thing matters is focusing on pushing, not how much it hurts or how tired I am, those are just distracting possibilities) . Everything but the core of my focus is pared away and forgotten, like a comet burning through the atmosphere. This helps me see what over-complication or reason's really are, the diffusion of my focus and intent.

Of course it's a degree thing though, not an either or. Diffusion has a place.

Comment

Salaam: Back at you friend, very interesting observations. Omg I do what you said about the cat-paw constantly ; )

ijjji: thought your post was in reply to both of mine, leading to a redundant/wordy reply above. Less thinking about this is what's needed - my bad. Through this I have come to agree wholeheartedly about the trashy kind of knowledge. Observing cats is very rewarding to me, I will check this out specifically. And yes your right they are very well defined! Thanks for insights, would love to hear more on this. Btw would be cool to experiment with a picture-only forum ; )

To curious cats; here's what works for me:

1. McKenna-mix visualizing tool from ijjji blog: before bed and when waking up I visualize my "second" role - (also sometimes on buss etc)
                2. Rest of time: summon emptiness > pull/vacuum cat-role into me > cat compels me to act - (repeat if slipping from role)

I guess my nightmap is only the cat.

I began visualizing through a suggestion/dare of ijjji's: I took the role of the worlds best dishwasher whenever doing dishes. Easy to "get" the feeling! I suggest bringing a laminated credit-card of the sultry+cats map with purple girl/monkey map on opposite sides of the card, 2 for 1 special on maps ; ) This to help me remember to visualize/acquire the habit. Now I don't need a card.

Observation on cats-paw: while pawing girls they often try to grab my hand leading to them kinoing my hand(s)/holding on to hand. Pawing lower back area often results in them pawing me back > they will now kino/massage my lower back muscles and sometimes even the very top of ass (where ass "begins"). I love all this and it turns me on, and me being openly pleased about it also seems to make them even more happy about it (EDITED to add: I contain "purring cat!" when pleased). They tend to refuse to let go > mingle = effective as I leave and come back repeatedly.

Comment

Yeah, the map is a little confusing. Not sure which way is going where exactly.
                  I'm an architect... And an importer/exporter.

Comment

Caminita, I like how the cat images ‘spoke’ louder to you than they did to me. I will adopt the new things in my role vision! (Hungry Cool Irrational Shameless) My attention to cats was raised when I studied Alexander Technique. The mapping we did in the ‘omeganess’ thread ended up with cats again. I think it has to do with cats being the main animal of the internet; If you search for any vibe-word, you will always get pictures of cats somewhere in that search! But also, if you plot all PU related words via synonym-links, ‘kitten terms’ always end up bang in the middle. (ref omeganess thread maps). In short, cats simply DEMAND a key position when trying to build visualization of PU concepts. Does this mean it’s the ideal ‘role’.. maybe! After all, the title/tag of the role is just a container holding the things that matter to us individually.

Originally posted by Caminita
                    went full-on into these roles/visions and ditched all logic/reason. ✄ ✄ ✄ Small awareness radius ✄ ✄ ✄ Cats won't be tied down, mingling becomes natural as well as me ditching and coming back to friends repeatedly. ✄ ✄ ✄ I guess my nightmap is only the cat. ✄ ✄ ✄ Observation on cats-paw: while pawing girls they often try to grab my hand leading to them kinoing my hand(s)/holding on to hand.
                    Yup, when a ‘vision’ has taken root, memory/thought becomes irrelevant. Fusing it all together in a single ‘role’ is the ultimate version of this, or so it seems. (The school of acting called ‘Method Acting’ has arrived at exactly the same conclusion.)

Yes, the ‘buoyant omeganess’ of cats is a great thing to incorporate imo.

Yup ‘pawing’ is the shit! Nice term! Did you try the ‘paw gesture’ from a distance as well? It too can make girls grab you!

Rather than ‘small’ awareness radius, I find that cats have extremely DYNAMIC awareness radius. IOW, they are excellent at controlling the size/shape of their ‘golden bubble’. Which brings me to..

Study of How Cats Walk up to New People.

If you stare at a cat across the street, It tends to shrink itself into a ‘loaded spring’. If you make the proper ‘pss-pss’-sound, while squatting down, narrowing your eyes and turning to the side.. the cat will usually relax, maybe lick itself a bit, and then start ‘strolling casually’ in your direction with a tall/perky relaxed posture (opposite of ‘loaded spring’).

Note how the cat will ALWAYS stop a few times, turning its head fully to look sideways as if something caught its attention. They typically do this at the half-way-point, and again a meter or so away from you, before stroking themselves against your leg/hand. This is the ultimate display of TRUST and NON-PREDATORINESS in cat body language..

(A girl coming towards you on a street will do a similar thing, if she likes you. She will act as if something to the side caught her eye, fully turning her head sideways, exposing her neck and jugular vein as much as possible in your direction. Exact same thing!)

Summary on ‘walking up’ cat-style:
                    -Tall relaxed posture.
                    -Alternate between eying the girl curiously, and turning head to look in other directions.

Comment

• Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                      Caminita, I like how the cat images ‘spoke’ louder to you than they did to me. I will adopt the new things in my role vision!......Fusing it all together in a single ‘role’ is the ultimate version of this
                      It makes me unreasonably glad to be able to give something back seeing as I have ninja'ed so much from you!

Yeah the cat-role almost screamed at me. I had a hard time remembering all your actionable advice before. Now they are contained in the cat-role! This is now my "superpower"-tool that I focus on sharpening with the help of method acting link you provided (LOVE the animal exercise). Cat-role vision can for me also be a lion-chief of the pride (ie for sex etc) or nomadic/tribeless lion. Both are for me very useful roles, and are contained in my general cat-role. It's almost magical seeing how the cat-role is GROWING (expanding) for me!!

Cool cat-vision: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icaJ_E8dXBQ - I pay special attention to how her movements will "origin" in lower belly area, hip/neck posture + effortlessness/ease of movement and her awareness radius (not noticing cart at 0:40!). Also her "tall" posture when standing is cat-like to me. This is the same style of tai chi I practice under a shaolin monk, it alternates slow movement with sudden bursts. Earlier I tried to be tai chi when rockclimbing but I would forget/didn't work. Now I cat-role here also with awesome succes! I've been climbing for 9 years and I still got a new little burst when cat-roleing it! Cat's spring-coil is awesome!

Btw do you think kittenish is generally good advice and/or do you think it's even more effective for us big guys? I've done starting strength since you posted link on old masf in combo with my other sports so I'm in great shape/lean + tall. It's easy to intimidate little girls, so it's key to sub-comm non-predatoriness and trust (my armchair theory on this!).

Awareness radius: I noticed/remember what you say about this - spot on!! During the week-end I enjoyed the company of a cat and I ofc studied it closely. I err on the side of caution here since scanning seems extra dangerous for a tall guy like me (people see me scanning). I'm experimenting heavily with this though and will hopefully fine tune it better as I practice.

I LOVE your breakdown of how a cat approaches!! I will experiment with this later today at the climbing gym where I like to mingle between routes. Will also try paw-gesture and report back, I have a great feeling about this! Big/strong hands = girls will love to kino such hands, so anything that baits her into taking my hand I will try to use! The claw/paw is SUCH a great tool!! I also sometimes scratch ppl (both genders) a little on the back when hugging. I mean who doesn't love a little backscratching

PS: I did the "I spy on you"-game with the cat around corners and such. It is always compelled to stick it's head out - peeking around corner. Cats and girls are curious animals

Comment

• Update!

Comment

• Minor update, trying to get down to the essence, as always:

Comment

• I think the cat is a perfect metaphor for effective lover energy, because the cat is not needy. Dogs love you... there is noting like the love and loyalty of a good dog... But dog love is all neediness... Barking, licking, jumping, piddling... Cat affection is contained... "It was nice sitting on your lap and having a purr, but now I am going to go do cat stuff in the kitchen... What cat stuff you ask?... Don't worry about it... (stretch-yawn) Its very important cat stuff you would not understand."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Thin Man View Post
                              I think the cat is a perfect metaphor for effective lover energy, because the cat is not needy. Dogs love you... there is noting like the love and loyalty of a good dog... But dog love is all neediness... Barking, licking, jumping, piddling... Cat affection is contained... "It was nice sitting on your lap and having a purr, but now I am going to go do cat stuff in the kitchen... What cat stuff you ask?... Don't worry about it... (stretch-yawn) Its very important cat stuff you would not understand."
                              I have been thinking _exactly_ the same. Somehow, cats have come up with a way to approach applying immediate kino, without losing even a tiny bit of being fully in their own world as the 'center of the universe'.

Yes, it certainly has something to do with how cats can hardly do anything, without incorporating elements of self-care/groomin/relaxing/stretching.

So this is my current study; as a human, how can I best embody this quality around girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                                I have been thinking _exactly_ the same. Somehow, cats have come up with a way to approach applying immediate kino, without losing even a tiny bit of being fully in their own world as the 'center of the universe'.

Yes, it certainly has something to do with how cats can hardly do anything, without incorporating elements of self-care/groomin/relaxing/stretching.

So this is my current study; as a human, how can I best embody this quality around girls.
                                hint hint
                                Even keel

Comment

Working...
                                X