No announcement yet.

Night Game ijjjji-Map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's hard for me to totally integrate this into my game without seeing a visual demonstration of it. Are you guys acting like normal, but employing cat like techniques at various stages, or are you going full retard cat mode and doing shit which may seem weird to the outsider?

It's a shame for me that the role is of a cat, as I am shit scared of cats and have been right throughout my life. Being even an inch near them is a total nightmare, let alone studying them. When I see a cat, I close my eyes and run a mile.

Comment

• is it me or am i the only one confused by ijjji maps? even from masf days

Comment

• Originally posted by O G View Post
        is it me or am i the only one confused by ijjji maps? even from masf days
        As many have expressed in the thread, they appreciate his thoughts on it. So keep it courteous.

I am sure you are "not alone", but its a dick move to not restrain yourself from such outbursts, to "grab" at a chance for "glory" like a drunk at a bar saying "am I right or am I right?".

Please try to be respectful, and don't linger about if it is not of interest to you personally.

I feel his thought process on it is getting much cleaner, and considering the world of getting through to people on vibes and feelings is a messy one. I appreciate his attempt to cut through the noise.

Discouragement to his efforts are offensive to me, and I am sure unpalateble to others, so please try to be cool if you don't quite get it, you aren't really meant to get it 100%, its just meant to remind you of things if you already know about them.

If you don't get it, chances are, either you just haven't experienced what is necessary, or you are just a bit too agitated in general.

Either way, the best reaction is to just be chill, take your time, and learn on your own, until you learn to appreciate others for what their ideas bring to the table.

Trying to one up a guy in his thread is just... petty...
        I really hope you don't do it again.

PS I might be a bit touchy on it, so if I over stepped, then I over stepped
        I just want a nice atmosphere for guys like ij who are sharing their time

Alright, as you were

Comment

• Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
          I have been thinking _exactly_ the same. Somehow, cats have come up with a way to approach applying immediate kino, without losing even a tiny bit of being fully in their own world as the 'center of the universe'.

Yes, it certainly has something to do with how cats can hardly do anything, without incorporating elements of self-care/groomin/relaxing/stretching.

So this is my current study; as a human, how can I best embody this quality around girls.
          Funny probably the number one most consistent thing girls have said about me over the years is that I'm cat-like and must have been a cat in a past life. I wonder if this has been helping me in PU for a long time and I never even realized it.

Comment

• O G/Hey_Lover, you have a point. Somewhere down the road, I will try to write something more instructive/bullet point, about some of these things.

Thanks for the support Cozy! I think he was just a bit frustrated, rather than trying to 1-up. But thanks for watching out

kant, that is very interesting! Im going to add that to the list of empirical evidence, that the cat embodies seductive qualities that we all can learn from.
            Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
            Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Comment

• On the ranch growing up... With all men, most of the time. The guys were very close and attached to the dogs. They let them go everywhere even in their beds, and I have a distinct childhood memory of a Scary-ass tough Campesino... You know laconic "muy indio" guy, home made (prison?) tattoos, hands so rough that they could slice wire... crying over the untimely demise of a border collie named Micky... The cats did not have names lived in the barn, kept the vermin down, and were semi feral... Nobody gave much of a shit about the cats.

Now that I spend a fair amount of time in the apartments of single NY women... (BTW total digression but does anybody else here get aroused just by the scent, and atmosphere of the slightly messy apartments of women that live alone....) I have noticed that the number that keep cats, is far greater then the number that keep dogs... Although there is a kind of princess chick I enjoy that keeps a purse dog. Woman like cats because they are affectionate and non-needy. Men like dogs because they are big hearted and loyal... Dogs are good to go require little persuasion and are all in.

I think there is a playful and puppie like quality to the coolest woman... It makes me wonder if they have inverted ijjji's theory.

Comment

• Okay! When i created the FISH map, I had to cut a ton of shit out. For ME, all that shit is IMPLIED in that 'new and improved' map, and that was the whole point of making it.

However, to others it may be of benefit to observe some of that more detailed stuff.

I am aware that this may also be bad, if someone already created their own working interpretation, so keep that in mind

Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.

Comment

• Update (will comment later - need to run).

......Okayokay, so Im really trying to solidify my own understanding of the mingle process.

(So this map is not actually my modus operandi - you need to find the map that looks like a fish for that!)

Im trying to spin a few more concepts into each other, to kinda identify if they combine like drops of water, OR more like drops of water and oil..

NOTE, the strange figure illustrating Stargazer's "stumble upon girls" from his mingle thread. (Sorry couldnt find better illustration)

Also note the illustration of a bait biting bass. I wrote a post about this a while ago, but I dont think anyone noticed. Anyways, this concept is ultra-key in my understanding going forth!! You could say that my entire ENTITLEMENT/ATTITUDE/assuming attraction/apparent confidence/.. whatever you wanna call it is rooted RIGHT HERE. Its my anchor when the sea gets rough, so to speak. (Hence the text on that figure.)

Okay cool! This should be self explanatory unlike some of my maps. No 'advanced hidden meanings' here

Last edited by ijjjji; 06-03-2015, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• As a result of discussion in other threads, I have come to realize that there is a duality of SEEMINGLY contrasting values in my game.

However, it was noted that
                    'AA' = Lack of immersion.
                    But you can also argue that
                    'AA' = Lack of extroversion.
                    If so, Extroversion = Immersion...

Comment

• I for one appreciate your detailed stuff a lot! It gives a better peak into you mind.

As for stumbling, I think the look over the shoulder provides a good mental image. You expect him to go "oh, hey!"
                      look-over-shoulder.jpg

My take on your immersion thought:
                      Extroversion ≠ Immersion, but, Lack of immersion -> AA -> Lack of extroversion. And, Immersion -> Extroversion. (Immersion is a cause, and extroversion excludes AA.)

Comment

• I thought these had some pretty cool concepts and you might find it useful.

Comment

• Stargazer, your equation sure beats mine, immersion being the permissive force, rather than the exact same as extroversion or bold action-taking.

And indeed, to stay silent as you stumble is the most unnatural thing. Even staying silent as others stumble is very un-natural for humans.

Thanks Salaam - great stuff! Would you be surprised if I told you I have already watched all the 'lets get catified' vids? Yup.
                          Animal BL is the best for learning about vibes, imo. Human BL has 'white noise' in it, generated by the intellectual mind.

Speaking about great.. I suggest everybody check out Cesar Millan Dogwhisperer TV show.

Comment

• I made a collage of various methods for visualizing idea/brainstorming.

Some comments:
                            -Evocative map is THE BEST for me.
                            -I HATE process chain/swim lanes! People who use that are not in touch with reality, and they are a general hindrance to themselves and others.
                            -Clustering is fun, but only useful in a very early phase.
                            -Temple is an old favorite of min that Ive come to HATE similar to 'process chain'. It gives a totally false picture of how things work.

I havent worked much with the rest. They look kinda WEAK though.

Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Thin Man View Post
                              I think there is a playful and puppie like quality to the coolest woman... It makes me wonder if they have inverted ijjji's theory.
                              I agree with the cats and dogs theory. A feminine girl with feelings of one-itis or even just emotions of affection/attraction for you will behave like a little loving puppy! Only a bit more obedient perhaps Too bad it seems to be temporary in mono relations! While a free/independent/powerful man tends to behave like a big cat. Will end with a few quotes from guys able to put it more eloquently than this monsieur regarding cats. Sorry for the messy formatting.

"I have lived with many Zen masters... .all of them cats." -- Eckhart Tolle
                              "Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want." -- Joseph Wood Krutch
                              "I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat." -- Edgar Allan Poe

"A cat has absolute emotional honesty: human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not." -- Ernest Hemingway

"If animals could speak, the dog would be a blundering outspoken fellow; but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much." -- Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                                Stargazer, your equation sure beats mine, immersion being the permissive force, rather than the exact same as extroversion or bold action-taking.

And indeed, to stay silent as you stumble is the most unnatural thing. Even staying silent as others stumble is very un-natural for humans.

Thanks Salaam - great stuff! Would you be surprised if I told you I have already watched all the 'lets get catified' vids? Yup.
                                Animal BL is the best for learning about vibes, imo. Human BL has 'white noise' in it, generated by the intellectual mind.

Speaking about great.. I suggest everybody check out Cesar Millan Dogwhisperer TV show.
                                Nice, doesn't surprise me at all actually. Did you know some people naturally do cat "I love you's"? It seems that good feelings will sometimes naturally push your eyes closed and I think it's degrees of this "good feeling pushing closed" that is responsible for the eye crinkle people talk about as a sign that a smile is genuine. In other words there is a spectrum of this action that goes from eye crinkle to eyes fully closed and there is an inverse spectrum of "hard" eyes or "predator gaze". Basically, I find this helpful, because it keeps me authentic, and not trying to do this move as a technique, but instead placing myself in an emotional space, where my eyes will naturally carry some degree of the emotional eye spectrum I want and to move away from those I don't (I think fatigue has it's own eye spectrum, that can be managed). Bedroom Eyes work the same way, by letting the sexual pleasure soften and close your eyes a bit. If people have trouble with this it's most likely an authenticity issue or an issue of muscle stiffness which that stretch cat dude showed is great for.

And yea, I've been watching a lot of the Dog Whisperer, even my Wife digs it from a counseling perspective.
                                Last edited by Salaam; 07-15-2015, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X