No announcement yet.

Night Game ijjjji-Map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used pretty much all of the cat-concepts from salaams videos on the dance floor. Mini field report:

The cat how ya doin worked as a non-verbal approach to gauge interest. First girl ran away to her friends, she probably felt something was about to happen, maybe she wanted to save my face, maybe she had a boyfriend. Second girl opened up her body language and gave me an inviting smile. I proceeded with doing the "cat I love you" and moved closer while paying attention to her body language which seemed welcoming, so I offered both my hands with the palms towards her, let her grab them and then pulled her closer.

We danced a little and I used kino sparsely, pretty much only for when moving closer to say something, then backing up. This made every touch magical, instead of the smothering feeling you sometimes get when trying to force it. She then left me briefly and I, like a cat, didn't follow her around but just stayed where I were, briefly checking were she went, returned my attention to the dancefloor, and then let her come back to me. After that I extracted her away from the dancefloor and she was hooked.

PS. Have you noticed how cats are always stumbling into you? I know one cat who always seem to scan where I'm going and then place herself in my way so that I walk into her, almost tripping sometimes. This is done while looking the other way, almost as if she's pretending to be clueless.

Comment

• fuckin a i missed tour night maps ijii, shit is spot on! these are half the reason i came back to learn, i thought about them a week ago
      In Ictu Oculi

Comment

• Thx for appreciation man

Here are some ooold things. Just putting them here for reference.

Comment

• I sometimes imagine that Im a machine, with little adjustable screws everywhere, that can be adjusted towards various 'modes'. And then imagining lots of those screws being tightened for a specific purpose.

(I guess its similar to zooming in on a single cell in your body, visualizing it has a word e.g. "Flirt" written on it in bright orange. Then noticing that its written on every cell as you zoom out, giving your whole body a slight orange glow from those words.)

Comment

• I dont know how I missed the new map, that is great. The ending had me goingg haha. I really like the screw analogy, thats a goos analogy to work and fine tune game, or anything off of.
            In Ictu Oculi

Comment

• Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
              Update (will comment later - need to run).

......Okayokay, so Im really trying to solidify my own understanding of the mingle process.

(So this map is not actually my modus operandi - you need to find the map that looks like a fish for that!)

Im trying to spin a few more concepts into each other, to kinda identify if they combine like drops of water, OR more like drops of water and oil..

NOTE, the strange figure illustrating Stargazer's "stumble upon girls" from his mingle thread. (Sorry couldnt find better illustration)

Also note the illustration of a bait biting bass. I wrote a post about this a while ago, but I dont think anyone noticed. Anyways, this concept is ultra-key in my understanding going forth!! You could say that my entire ENTITLEMENT/ATTITUDE/assuming attraction/apparent confidence/.. whatever you wanna call it is rooted RIGHT HERE. Its my anchor when the sea gets rough, so to speak. (Hence the text on that figure.)

Okay cool! This should be self explanatory unlike some of my maps. No 'advanced hidden meanings' here

i came to check if i included the sideways baiting effect of gwm anywhere, and its not here, but this model above is completely wrong. i must remember to fix it on monday. the bottom two lines are not separate like that.

Comment

I was going through some notes when I found my post about EMBODYING, which is synonymous with the "boom-boom-boom" step above!! Ok here it is:

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                Mystery had warm up sets. GW had horny eyes. TD had moving and jumping around. Superslicka had talkative state. Iammaximus had gata. etc etc.. And I had too many to mention.. most lately to always visualize yourself in the role you aim to play..

The history of seduction forums is rife with these 'getting into the groove' type narratives.. and most of them are.. GREAT!! Most threads should actually follow such plot lines in my opinion! In the opposite end of the spectrum though, you have more contemplation based threads, like this one. To be used more sparingly! ... And Im making one today, and you can be the judge if it was worth it.

The sum of the things in first paragraph, has sometimes been referred to as 'getting out of your own head' and 'avoid excess self awareness'. Phrases like that are not very useful, since thoughts are not something you can flee from. But they got me thinking... what does all that GOOD SHIT (1st paragraph) have in common?

My answer - the BODY starts doing something.

Which begs the question, could that be all it takes?

Possibly, in the very least, the angle seems very promising to me. Because I happen to know that the actual power behind visualization comes from the sum of microscopic changes in composure that start happening to us (in our BODY) the very moment we start to imagine seeing ourselves in a particular way..

I wanted to come up with a single word that can capture all this. If you have a different suggestion, feel free to mention! Also feel absolutely free to share your thoughts on the subject! Anyways I will leave you with that word for now, and some have probably guessed it already:

Embody.
                My immediate thought is that this needs to be the main focus. (Too many things in top figure)..

Comment

• Ijjjji when do you do these visualizations? Right before you walk into a venue?

Comment

• Originally posted by youngjd View Post
                    Ijjjji when do you do these visualizations? Right before you walk into a venue?
                    'do Visualizations' sounds wrong!
                    Whenever figuring something out, I try seeing what it would look like.
                    When I try to actually do it, I try to become that image.. And thats about it, actually.
                    Im not sure if thats a satisfactory explanation. I wrote a whole post about it, but cant remember what it was called at the moment, sorry.

Edit: Well there is a bit more to it.. some info lends itself more easily towards becoming a mental image, while other info is rather useless (lets call it 'dry') in that respect. Latter is useless for PU, since you cant 'draw upon' such info for the purpose of acting (Yes, PU is an act/theater/play). So its an exercise of continuously focusing on the right type of information (seeing the pictures), until your thought system* around PU is stacked with lots of images and very little 'dry facts'..

*: We like to simply call it 'role'; the sum of understandings (images) that fuse together and shape the person we portray/become. When you start going beyond your own role, you quickly venture into murky waters of 'dry' information, that is best avoided in the long run..
                    Last edited by ijjjji; 06-21-2016, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Thanks! Still a bit over my head, I think, but makes a lot of sense when looking at your picture-maps.

'do Visualizations' sounds wrong!
                      Whenever figuring something out, I try seeing what it would look like.
                      When I try to actually do it, I try to become that image.. And thats about it, actually.
                      Im not sure if thats a satisfactory explanation. I wrote a whole post about it, but cant remember what it was called at the moment, sorry.

Edit: Well there is a bit more to it.. some info lends itself more easily towards becoming a mental image, while other info is rather useless (lets call it 'dry') in that respect. Latter is useless for PU, since you cant 'draw upon' such info for the purpose of acting (Yes, PU is an act/theater/play). So its an exercise of continuously focusing on the right type of information (seeing the pictures), until your thought system* around PU is stacked with lots of images and very little 'dry facts'..

*: We like to simply call it 'role'; the sum of understandings (images) that fuse together and shape the person we portray/become. When you start going beyond your own role, you quickly venture into murky waters of 'dry' information, that is best avoided in the long run..

Comment

• Yea. Here is a post where I tried to explain it from a different angle. Maybe will help.
                        Originally posted by ijjjji
                        In light of this post, Id like to share this groundbreaking (near-epiphany) thought that has been on my mind for 2 months.. Knowledge is Trash! In 'Method Acting' you have the 'Object' of focus that is the ONLY thing that allows you to act with conviction to the point of even doing things on the fly that is 100% congruent with your character, even if things stray from the manuscript. (Lets say you are a karate master in the play. By accident, one of your co-actors pushes a glass mug off the table, and before you know it, your foot has extended to stop the fall, even balancing the mug on the tip of your toe.. because you were 100% focused on the Object of being a karate master of unparallelled skill..) Knowledge, can NEVER be part of an Object. Even if the knowledge takes the shape of very simple instructions, it will ALWAYS take your focus AWAY from a current Object of focus.

Example: You will star as a Billy Idol tribute act in an upcoming event. If you never saw Billy on TV or live, I could give you a set of simple INSTRUCTIONS, and you would still do a HORRIBLE impersonation. Because knowledge can never be part of an Object.

In figure bellow, is a picture of Billy. If I showed it to you and asked you to make that expression, you could probably do it instantly with a degree of success.

If I instead instructed you like the middle frame (without the picture), you would find it quite impossible to even follow that limited number of instructions at the same time, and even if you managed, the result would look nothing like the picture!!

Now, lets imagine I went as far as describing reason behind each instruction (like we LOVE to do in PU discussions), here represented by the outer frame, you would have so much on your mind that it would make things even more impossible.

This is why I cant shake this feeling that Knowledge is Trash!

In order to do well, you need to be inside the picture. The first and 2nd frame are both detrimental to any activity that has an element of 'dynamic performing', such as socializing with others.

Side-note: Those 'fish' diagrams (link on top) are part of my attempt turn what I do into a picture. Hence the need to eliminate things that dont 'paint a picture'.. its such hard work though. Elimination is MUCH harder than adding new things.

Comment

• I just had a closer look at your map. You say to look slightly bored, disinterested. Do you recommend that over listening attentively with strong eye contact?

Comment

• Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
                            I just had a closer look at your map. You say to look slightly bored, disinterested. Do you recommend that over listening attentively with strong eye contact?
                            Sounds like you yanked that a bit out of a context. But yeah, 'attentiveness' should not be something that comes and goes, especially if she talks a lot.

Comment

Sounds like you yanked that a bit out of a context. But yeah, 'attentiveness' should not be something that comes and goes, especially if she talks a lot.

Yeah, its a bored yet listening look,
                              You don't necessarily perk up your ears and turn your head towards her,
                              You more "take it in"

People sometimes describe my look as a kind of tiger look
                              Just sort of,

Notice how, it is observant, but kinda bored
                              Ready to move, but not necessarily likely to move

Its a somewhat contemplative look, that comes from having diminishing returns
                              Obviously, tigers are good hunters, so while they love the hunt, they are so good at it that its not always a thrill

It says to the woman "you wont over excite me, I will just be chill, and warm/fun/interesting"

You don't stay in that face btw, you kind of smirk and turn to her after a bit, or nod and chuckle, or touch her and smile
                              Before she looks downcast and stops trying

You don't angrily dwell in it, you just kind of, use it to process informaation about what is going on around you in a soft way
                              It stops you from looking like this

Whre guys are all freaked out, trying to look around corners, searching for anything to rescue them

Think of it like this...
                              You MUST observe surroundings, if you don't, you will become cut off

BUT, it has to look comfortable, and often peoples observational skills make them pull weird ass faces, so when you are not pulling weird faces, but are clearly not cut off from your surroundings, girls know they can interact with you and that you aren't going to be highstrung like an auctioneer ready to crazily jump from point to point

Its best combined with affability
                              Or being affable

And you are much better at being pleasing to the senses if you come from a place that is centered

Something like this

Oh btw, this look won't come easy
                              You can't just practice it in the mirror
                              So don't be a fatalist about it, like "oh no, I can't do it, blah blah blah"
                              Just be like cautious but aspirational "hmm, I can't expct it to just come to me immediately, I'll try to get it though"

Comment

• NICE cats, cozy!! Those are *great* vibes for people who talk and talk!!

Quite the typo. The word in red snuck in there unintentionally. Dont give too much attention unless deserved!

Comment

Working...
                                X