The dance floor game misunderstandings and myths

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dance floor game misunderstandings and myths

A post by a newbie bragging about his successful makeouts and grinds, but then at the same time complaining about how he loses women in mid game and how he can not pull single night lays. Also all the crap being talked about here about dancing, inspired me to write this post. The way I do dance floor game is in a way that trough my body language, actions and my dancing I let the target get to know me, none verbally while the target and I are having fun, feeling the chemistry and we are getting aroused sexually. Thought my dancing I display that I am a Secret Society member, I am fun, I am attractive, I am different,I am not needy, I have abundance, I am calibrated, that I protect her social proof, I can aroused her like no other dude, I am high value, I don't chase etc... All of that can be done by dancing in 5 songs or 20 minutes. I offer things that no other guy can offer specially in the dance floor and probably in the club. If you just were to grab a girl escalate and make out, is simple and you got nothing, if you are a dancing monkey you got nothing either, that is not enough, she does not know you, so she will flake if you call her, and definitely she will NOT go home with you. That is one of the reasons most gurus advise against dance floor (the famous trap) and insist so much on isolation. They are totally right, but there is a way around that, which is what i have done successfully for many years. Which is creating a bubble, I will quote a seducer by the name 0 who explains it very well in this paragraph:

Once I dance with a girl that I dig, it is pure seduction. It is sensual. It is foreplay. It's her and me in a bubble. Forget all about this social-dancing thing where you just bust your moves. It is all about the interaction, the touching, the tension, the eye-contact, the push-pull, the i-could-go-on-for-hours. It is the most fulfilling seduction technique I've experienced. Fuck, I've taken home too many chicks from just dancing with them until they couldn't hold back but kiss me and touch my cock to know your saying "dancing is bad for seduction" comes from a misunderstanding of how you properly dance with a woman. And yes, it only comes easy if you can feel music. I know very few guys who can use dancing for seduction, and most of them aren't European. Go figure.
    Last edited by Skills360; 03-18-2013, 02:13 PM.
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

I don't get what you are trying to say here. You basically just wrote what the effects of what you are doing are, not what you actually are doing.

I too create a bubble, and I do it when I "grab a girl, escalate and make out" and feel the music. I do not see what the difference is between what you advise us to do and what you advise us against doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer View Post
      I don't get what you are trying to say here. You basically just wrote what the effects of what you are doing are, not what you actually are doing.

I too create a bubble, and I do it when I "grab a girl, escalate and make out" and feel the music. I do not see what the difference is between what you advise us to do and what you advise us against doing.
      yes that was the point ^, then you have the right idea, this is a response to couple of other posts, did not link them cause is rude.. About the grabbing, i already talk to you about this in detail in another post, I will not repeat myself, if it works for you keep doing it (rsd does something call the crawl and it works for them too)...In my method and in my advise in the dance floor i advise against grabbing unless body language, approach invites, iois or in latin beats( latin music, reggeatton), within the first 5-10 seconds of OPENING, after you are in, of course escalate... As i told you before it is my method and my opinion, again if it works for you keep doing it..

edit: i oh i get you because i said "grab the girl and make out", i was referring to open a girl, escalate and make out, i was not trying to put the " grabbing" part down.
      Last edited by Skills360; 03-17-2013, 06:53 PM.
      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

Here is a video that i made based on movies and my experience in the field where i found a lot of commonalities with what is dance floor game. In this video I will provide explanations in which i will contradict most of the misinformation and myths spread out by people that because they been in the community for years and popular (does not necessarily mean they are right). A lot of seducers in fairness will play to their strength(right thing to do) and for some of them dancing is not their strength, therefore instead of learning how to dance(which is super easy and fun and exactly why i switch from regular game to dance floor seduction), ​What they will do is to put down guys that dance or call it a trap (sub communication). Anyways here is the video, make sure you are able to read annotations:

Comment

The next misunderstanding i am going to cover is competing vs competition

Competition: Are the dudes that want the same target.

Competing: it is going against each other for the target.

We have competition, but we do not compete(we have abundance), there is a difference.

Comment

The way I do dance floor game is in a way that trough my body language, actions and my dancing I let the target get to know me, none verbally while the target and I are having fun, feeling the chemistry and we are getting aroused sexually. Thought my dancing I display that I am a Secret Society member, I am fun, I am attractive, I am different,I am not needy, I have abundance, I am calibrated, that I protect her social proof, I can aroused her like no other dude, I am high value, I don't chase etc...
            That is interesting...

I haven't gotten far enough to communicate like that yet.
            My progression was like this
            - Stupid saturday night, pulp fiction, regular dance spin and salsa stuff (when I started) I made sure to communicate that I was "fit"
            - Shuffle up sideways to a girl, shine a big smile, see if I could introduce myself this way, whisper in her ear, pull and tug a little on her belt or push down on her hip a little to create a buzz
            - Take hands, swing around, keep her responsive, make her compliant by the correct push pull, playful vs sultry. Swing around get her smiling and laughing then keep disarming her and getting closer to her, until you kissed her, using your arms to make it an embrace and awesome
            - Keeping it simplistic, classier, only ever hovering with tension close to her, then moving back away, like she was just imagining it. Working on building her fantasies, but never actually admitting it. The girl would usually lean in and kiss herself because she doesn't expect all this and gets kind of confused and reaches out.

That was ages ago though. Nowadays I rarely do very much other than dance for myself. Girls tend to do their loiter around stuff as always, and shuffle closer, so I make sure to not stay on the dance floor too long or the girls will tend to blow themselves out by getting angry at their attempts to get me to dog them failing.

I generally am semi visible somewhere in the club, generally keeping to myself. If I go up to dance, I usually just go up directly, and smile at her friends, then smile over at her when she turns around. Generally they stop dancing, and I just start commenting to her friends for a little while, and keep looking back at her. She often self isolates herself out of the group. I then usually just pull her back into the group, so we are all warm, and then I ask her two friends if they are ok dancing by themselves for a little bit. And then when she is doing the fake dance, I just kinda stand their, chuckle a little at her
            Her: "what?"
            Me: "you really like to dance that much hey?"
            I come over to her and might say "look look I'm not trying to dance with you, but your friends are over there already" she'll generally sort of get all moody, and be like "yeah I KNOW", and I'll just pull her back, "yeah I know you do" and I'll disarm her with a smile and start with something observant and genuine. She'll generally be pouty but compliant. And thats fine.

This is actually where you seal the deal of logistics.
            Well I do. And it is entirely non verbal. I'll just get her eye contact. And set the frame that "she's here with me". And voilla.

The trouble for me, is PICKING a girl I want to be with me :P
            That is generally why my dancefloor game would take longer than say 5 mins.

~~~

If it comes to dancing it is done in a different way. But it is tempremental if the friends and logistical freakouts aren't disarmed.
            Too many guys "hope and linger" thinking kiss, don't kiss, whatever. None of that shit matters though. If you suck at it, you'll suck at it no matter what you do. So just keep yourself in a good space mentally. Capable, strong, fun, resilient, perceptive, leading.

Most communication is done in how you react to resistance. And there isn't time to directly communicate.

~~~

I like what you say in what I quoted above though. And the reason I like it, is because that is an IDEAL. But it never really works out that way. It is often much more rushed.
            What I do recently isn't rushed at all, because I genuinely could not give a fuck, and am genuinely so good at "game" that I am always on point, so just walking in, is totally doable for me.

I like the ideal you wrote up there, because I think I could do that. Maybe upgrade what I do to that. Right from the start, I'd just start aiming at communicating the right things.

So,
            Start:
            She looks at you,
            I look down and to my side in her direction so that when she looks again I look slightly up, so she knows I saw.
            She is going to look back again, and I'm going to be talking to someone, she's gonna get upset maybe.
            I'll introduce a friend to her friend, and I'll get them engaged talking. And then I'll look up at her with a faithfully sly smile, knowing in the subtlest way.

When she is thoroughly feeling on the side of things, I will slide my hand down the inside of her forearm into her hand. And I will get close, but not too close, to subcommunicate that I'm not pushing and won't push, but close enough to get her mind tripping a little. Then squeeze. Take a hand up to her face for a caress, and trail the thumb down her bottom lip, and make her sway her hips a little closer.

(takes a deep breath and savors... mmmm...) Yeah, that'd work.

I used to do that a couple years back, I invented this tension I called "the breath of ice", where I'd gently trace my lips against her neck without kissing, to give her chills. Like from behind...

Anyways man, thanks for this post bro, it inspired me a little bit.

You are right though, you should aim to communicate better. Just... The girls aren't paying attention like that.

Comment

I wasn't criticizing or promoting anything, just trying to figure out what you are trying to promote. I'm not sure if the point of the OP is to the describe your method though, but if it is, maybe answering these questions would help me and possibly others understand it better:

How do you create the bubble?
              How do you display the things you say you display through dancing and body-language, or how can someone learn to do that himself?

(No pressure to answer those questions though!)

Comment

Mini isolate, connect with her, mutually slow down. Like calming someone down, except more sensual.
                (the rest is up to 360)

Comment

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
                  That is interesting...

I haven't gotten far enough to communicate like that yet.
                  My progression was like this
                  - Stupid saturday night, pulp fiction, regular dance spin and salsa stuff (when I started) I made sure to communicate that I was "fit"
                  - Shuffle up sideways to a girl, shine a big smile, see if I could introduce myself this way, whisper in her ear, pull and tug a little on her belt or push down on her hip a little to create a buzz
                  - Take hands, swing around, keep her responsive, make her compliant by the correct push pull, playful vs sultry. Swing around get her smiling and laughing then keep disarming her and getting closer to her, until you kissed her, using your arms to make it an embrace and awesome
                  - Keeping it simplistic, classier, only ever hovering with tension close to her, then moving back away, like she was just imagining it. Working on building her fantasies, but never actually admitting it. The girl would usually lean in and kiss herself because she doesn't expect all this and gets kind of confused and reaches out.

That was ages ago though. Nowadays I rarely do very much other than dance for myself. Girls tend to do their loiter around stuff as always, and shuffle closer, so I make sure to not stay on the dance floor too long or the girls will tend to blow themselves out by getting angry at their attempts to get me to dog them failing.

I generally am semi visible somewhere in the club, generally keeping to myself. If I go up to dance, I usually just go up directly, and smile at her friends, then smile over at her when she turns around. Generally they stop dancing, and I just start commenting to her friends for a little while, and keep looking back at her. She often self isolates herself out of the group. I then usually just pull her back into the group, so we are all warm, and then I ask her two friends if they are ok dancing by themselves for a little bit. And then when she is doing the fake dance, I just kinda stand their, chuckle a little at her
                  Her: "what?"
                  Me: "you really like to dance that much hey?"
                  I come over to her and might say "look look I'm not trying to dance with you, but your friends are over there already" she'll generally sort of get all moody, and be like "yeah I KNOW", and I'll just pull her back, "yeah I know you do" and I'll disarm her with a smile and start with something observant and genuine. She'll generally be pouty but compliant. And thats fine.

This is actually where you seal the deal of logistics.
                  Well I do. And it is entirely non verbal. I'll just get her eye contact. And set the frame that "she's here with me". And voilla.

The trouble for me, is PICKING a girl I want to be with me :P
                  That is generally why my dancefloor game would take longer than say 5 mins.

~~~

If it comes to dancing it is done in a different way. But it is tempremental if the friends and logistical freakouts aren't disarmed.
                  Too many guys "hope and linger" thinking kiss, don't kiss, whatever. None of that shit matters though. If you suck at it, you'll suck at it no matter what you do. So just keep yourself in a good space mentally. Capable, strong, fun, resilient, perceptive, leading.

Most communication is done in how you react to resistance. And there isn't time to directly communicate.

~~~

I like what you say in what I quoted above though. And the reason I like it, is because that is an IDEAL. But it never really works out that way. It is often much more rushed.
                  What I do recently isn't rushed at all, because I genuinely could not give a fuck, and am genuinely so good at "game" that I am always on point, so just walking in, is totally doable for me.

I like the ideal you wrote up there, because I think I could do that. Maybe upgrade what I do to that. Right from the start, I'd just start aiming at communicating the right things.

So,
                  Start:
                  She looks at you,
                  I look down and to my side in her direction so that when she looks again I look slightly up, so she knows I saw.
                  She is going to look back again, and I'm going to be talking to someone, she's gonna get upset maybe.
                  I'll introduce a friend to her friend, and I'll get them engaged talking. And then I'll look up at her with a faithfully sly smile, knowing in the subtlest way.

When she is thoroughly feeling on the side of things, I will slide my hand down the inside of her forearm into her hand. And I will get close, but not too close, to subcommunicate that I'm not pushing and won't push, but close enough to get her mind tripping a little. Then squeeze. Take a hand up to her face for a caress, and trail the thumb down her bottom lip, and make her sway her hips a little closer.

(takes a deep breath and savors... mmmm...) Yeah, that'd work.

I used to do that a couple years back, I invented this tension I called "the breath of ice", where I'd gently trace my lips against her neck without kissing, to give her chills. Like from behind...

Anyways man, thanks for this post bro, it inspired me a little bit.

You are right though, you should aim to communicate better. Just... The girls aren't paying attention like that.

lol! O told me he learned the bubble from you! that is why i sent you an email asking you about it, you never replied :-( good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer View Post
                    I wasn't criticizing or promoting anything, just trying to figure out what you are trying to promote. I'm not sure if the point of the OP is to the describe your method though, but if it is, maybe answering these questions would help me and possibly others understand it better:

How do you create the bubble?
                    How do you display the things you say you display through dancing and body-language, or how can someone learn to do that himself?

(No pressure to answer those questions though!)

The first time i heard about the bubble was from a dude name 0 who posts in here, that is why i quoted him... When he described it i was like "oh shit that is what i do", he said he learned from coby in the old masf, then he said sorry i mean cosy...I try to look for the actual convo. will quote when i find it...About promoting as i told you this is in response of other posts that i will not link cause is rude...

Most communication is none verbal, sleazy does something similar(from what teevester told me, which is mini isolate), so does 0, again i think cosy used to do it... I did a video called compliance micro escalation and arousal where i show it you can find in my channel. I show my system to another dude i was helping him pm and gave him my book(i got into a huge fight cause he never gave me credit, so i was super pissed lol), here is his explanation, the only difference is that he buy drinks i never do:

1) I travel and go out ALONE. No time wasting.

2) I go out at 22:30 and I'll be out until I pull, end up almost pulling
                    (outside of a girl hotel, or my hotel) or until 5 am. I don't give up.

3) I will go in and out of clubs looking for the right girls to dance with and escalate on. I'll go in a club, will do "my thing" and once I consumed my options, I'll bounce to the next place. I usually don't need more than 3-4 venues. As for what "my thing" is:

4) Once I go inside a club I'll start dancing and let all the girls see me. I'll get closer to the ones I like and will see if they send me an IOI / Approach Invitation. I'll also just walk around and see how girls react to me, girls I don't target myself but who are around me or walk next to me and stop or smile at me, etc.

AS SOON AS I SEE AN IOI / APPROACH INVITATION - I WILL GO IN DANCING.

How I'll go in: If it's a strong IOI like a smile, I'll just go in and start dancing with the girl. If it's a weak IOI and I'm not sure, I'll go in slow... half facing her, will see if she starts to face me or turning to the other side, etc.... I don't always go strong because I don't want to get rejected. If I get rejected - I'll burn myself within the venue too quickly. So you have to be smart in how you do this. Experience is king. You need to go out a lot and do this a lot and then you can start reading girls like open books. I know what they think of me before they do.

5) Once I'm in with a girl - I'll see how she reacts to me, how much she lets me get close to her, put my hand around her, etc. The more positive her reaction, the more I'll escalate and the faster I'll go. Sometimes the girl is all over me and I'll start making out with her within a minute. Sometimes it takes longer.

IN ANY CASE - if she doesn't let me kiss her within 10 minutes - I WILL EJECT and look for the next girl. (THIS IS THE KEY RIGHT HERE)

If she lets me kiss her, then I'll stay and escalate further.

If she doesn't let me put my hands on her ass within 20 minutes - I WILL EJECT.

If she doesn't let me put my hands on her tits and rub her nipples within 30 minutes - I WILL EJECT.

So by 2 AM - you should be dancing with a girl who in high probability will let you fuck her that night. Some nights I'll dance and eject with 6-7 girls until I'll find the one who is really DTF.

No phone numbers! No dates! Sometimes I'll take a # to eject gracefully or Facebook details to keep in touch - but the point is - only night game and going for the SNL. No bullshit. During the day I have more important shit to do.

6) I'm a very good dancer. The dance itself is where you seduce the girl. I wrote about it in length in one of the posts (007 Game - Day IV) but the gist of it is that I'll flirt with them while I dance - turn my back to them, will walk away, let them chase me, then chase them, then will do salsa moves, will play with their hair, will run my fingers on their back and arms... will do all kind of things to drive them crazy / make them horny / etc. Also it goes without saying - move them around the venue and lead them around.

7) I'LL BUY US DRINKS. When you're already making out with a girl and she lets you grab her ass etc, not only that there is no harm in you buying her drinks, it will increase your chance of banging her by 500% . You want to get the girl almost drunk so she will follow her true wishes which is to fuck with you that night. So after 20-30 minutes of dancing - buy the both of you shots. Then after another 30 min minutes, do it again. Don't ask her what she wants. Pull her to the bar and order two shots of expensive tequila.

When the time is right (near closing time, or you feel that the girl is right for it) you just pull her out and start walking to the hotel. If you do the above properly - she will not even ask where / why or anything else, she will just follow you.

9) Generally - I like to speak the LESS as possible. I like to seduce with my dancing and with my flirtations. I sometimes don't say a SINGLE WORD to the girls until we are already on the way to my hotel.

Comment

Hey Skills, thanks for quote! I especially like the following:
                      -ALONE. No time wasting.
                      -or until 5 am. I don't give up.
                      -doesn't let me kiss her within 10 minutes - I WILL EJECT
                      -doesn't let me put my hands on her ass within 20 minutes - I WILL EJECT.
                      -doesn't let me put my hands on her tits and rub her nipples within 30 minutes - I WILL EJECT.
                      -I like to speak the LESS as possible.

I googled and found the source: http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/...-vt146691.html (Sidenote: I think its good to have guys like you around, who live outside the old 'dancefloor = trap' dogma. I may critique your lazy writing style or argumentative tendencies at times, but its just an attempt to maximize your usefulness as an information source!)
                      My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                        Hey Skills, thanks for quote! I especially like the following:
                        -ALONE. No time wasting.
                        -or until 5 am. I don't give up.
                        -doesn't let me kiss her within 10 minutes - I WILL EJECT
                        -doesn't let me put my hands on her ass within 20 minutes - I WILL EJECT.
                        -doesn't let me put my hands on her tits and rub her nipples within 30 minutes - I WILL EJECT.
                        -I like to speak the LESS as possible.

I googled and found the source: http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/...-vt146691.html (Sidenote: I think its good to have guys like you around, who live outside the old 'dancefloor = trap' dogma. I may critique your lazy writing style or argumentative tendencies at times, but its just an attempt to maximize your usefulness as an information source!)

Ok no problem! i owe you a beer, that is my method, i was pissed at him, cause i was helping him via pm, and gave him my book, and if you ever read my book(that dude did), that is basically my method... Anyways, the argumentative tendencies is my style, but is kind of satire, sarcasm, is too spice it up (polarize).... The lazy style of writing is true, need to work on that...

Comment

Ok the next misunderstanding is about being outcome independent vs goal and processes/fundamentals. We all have goals which for most of us is to get go to the club, and hopefully have an awesome time, tons of fun, AND PICK UP WOMEN TO FUCK THEM., or whatever either that night or eventually(or whatever your particular goal is, for example as i have gotten older, my preference is to fuck on second encounter)...Now here is the best explanation from explaining outcome that i found kind of matches my believes. It seems to me that lately people are using the outcome stuff, as an excuse to be lazy in pick up and not follow the cold approach processes. That approach of not doing anything is fine and it works, but IN MY OPINION, is boring, slow and you have less choices, again is my opinion: source http://www.rsdwiki.com/index.php/Outcome_Dependency

Outcome Dependency, or being outcome dependent in seduction terms, means the amount of value you link with the outcome of the situation. There are two types of outcome dependency, as Ozzie explained on the Transformations DVDs.
                          Emotionally attached outcome dependency This where your state and your feelings are determined by the way the situation ends.
                          So when a girl rejects you, your feelings shut down. And when you close her your feelings pump up.
                          Your emotions are attached to the outcome, but the outcome is domineering over your emotions.

Non-emotionally attached outcome dependency This is when you set a goal and you try all best to achieve your goal, but when you fail it doesn't affect your emotions.

You won't be sad, you will simply acknowledge this feedback and set a goal with another target.
                          Your emotions aren't attached to the outcome, and thus your self-esteem can't be harmed.

RSDNation-board post on outcome dependency linked with fun, by Stonefish
                          Default The more Outcome Dependence you are... the less Fun you'll have
                          Hey Guys,
                          If your Not having FUN maybe your outcome dependent!!!!
                          The more Outcome Dependence you are ... the less Fun you'll have
                          Let me explain what I mean...
                          The nightclubs are full of guys not having fun...a lot of guys go out and are NOT having FUN because there WORRIED about getting a girl's acceptance or validation. So they become CAREFUL about saying the right thing, trying to impress her, being nice to her...there hoping for a GOOD OUTCOME.
                          But can YOU have fun... if your WORRIED about how she might react? Obviously Not
                          See if you are talking to a girl and not having FUN... Then why are you talking to her? Its obvious you want sex or validation from her...so your outcome depend.
                          A lot of guys let a girl they never met before dictate there happiness through her validation. Your happiness should come from within you and not be independent on some stranger's mood...you should be living in your own reality.
                          "You can not have fun if you are worried about the outcome"
                          Outcome dependence = lower value You are also acknowledging her value. She is the prize.
                          The bottom line is...
                          1) Concentrate on having FUN live in your own reality 2) Don't worry about the outcome. 3) And trust she will be drawn into your reality.
                          Last edited by Skills360; 03-21-2013, 10:54 PM.

Comment

YES! Reading posts, I sense a lot of over-emphasis on avoiding needy, chasing, outcome-seeking, pedestalling etc etc..

Personally, I get best results when I go 'all in', and it is my personal belief that you cant do that if thinking about not being needy/chasing. By 'all in' I mean doing NOTHING to curb my enthusiasm. Like Ill tell girls Im in love with them, and look all worried and say 'please dont leave me' when they go toilet etc etc..

I kinda think PASSIVE (or 'thoughtful') neediness is the only neediness that is bad.. Actually like Ive said before, anything goes as long as you are also kinoing her... (So my 'system': kino + dont think)
                            My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

Misunderstanding you just have to enjoy the venue and/or the music, distance, music style and logistics don't matter.- I will explain with examples and analogies (may ramble incoherent to make a point, but i will make the point), why that is horrible advise and i will use myself and my territory as an example...

Point #1.- In my opinion one of the most important keys to club game is not wasting time, time is your most important friend in club game, the more time you have the more you can play the numbers on your favor with your level of skill set no matter if you do brent smith, 60 yoc, mm, or whatever, is irrelevant the more women the better for you, having enough time=more chances of success with women.... Let say you go to a club and is a mission to park(wasting time), let say they pick you to go in (wasting time).

Point #2.- lets' say you are a broke ass pua with no money( a lot of them out there) and the cover to get in is $20 dollars -$40 dollars and the parking another $20, drinks $10 dollars. How does that not count in the equation....

Point #3.- Now let say you are into dubstep which is popular with a lot of puas and played in most clubs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RO47HZ14nc how the fuck you are gonna escalate to that(it can be done, i have done it but is not ideal for FAST SEDUCTION).... Vs. Music that is common, popular and sexually charged(music doing the nlp for you), AND EASY TO ESCALATE TO(second most important skill in club game) ex. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaVevYyOaEg

Point #4.- Let say you go to a club that plays latin, swingclub, ballroom or any other type of partner dancing. The dynamics is you ask a girl to dance, most dancers are the same in skillset (almost no diference), and women usually go into the "state/atmosphere of those clubs" which is a backwards, traditional mentality, a lot of protection of social proof, a lot of "courtship" at least that happens here in South Florida(you have to talk, buy drinks etc...) The chances of speed seduction way lower, again my opinion compare to the American style type clubs. Can you hook up of course, and many people do, what i am saying is not that fast compare to American type atmosphere.

Point #5.- Let say you are into white girls blue eyes, but the music you enjoy is Latin music... What are the chances here in South Florida for example to find a white girl blue eyes in a Latin club... Let say the club you enjoy there are 20 dudes per girl, you can be the best seducer known to man kind, your chances of success doing the same seduction you normally do will most likely fail since her asd and bitchshield is on an overdose of steroids.

Point#6.- Let say you have a dtf girl and you have to drive 2 hours to your crib/her crib to fuck her and drive back. How are you gonna tell me that if you are a guy that has an abundance of pussy after you find out she leaves 2 hours away you will not pass on that pussy... Give me a break... I know you can fuck her car, park etc.. but you still got a drive her back, this of course assuming you isolated her from the group and that in the group was the main driver. Reason i am giving this example it cause it has happened to me multiple times, and yes i decline the sex.

This post has an emphasis on dance floor game.

Comment

Working...
                              X