Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You say warm / cold / direct / indirect approach - I say mingle!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, coming in I do more of a bruce willis style side-nod, and and while talking to those girls I start side-nodding towards the next set. Same when talking to a friend.

Comment

Lets discuss the typical landscape when you enter a night venue! What things/factors are you extra aware of when you aim to mingle? Any particulars you take into account?
      For sake of reference, lets say it looks something like this:

Comment

I do not mingle anymore, i do the hub.... and keep introducing people in and out of the hub... (i find that the hub location in the club does not matter much, could be dance floor or could be bar area)....

Hub is much better cause it does not drain your energy, causes jealousy plot lines and will most likely get you laid...

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

• ijjjji

ijjjji

commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice one! Do you always bring friends, or do you have particular steps / considerations that go into setting The Hub up?
          Also, do you generally stick to The Hub, or stray a lot?

Ijjjji i discovered this with my inability to work the pivots as previous posts... Some women that are club regulars that go out in pairs of 2 or 3... and/or women i text to come out or they text me to come out....

I do no neceserally do 100% female hubs, sometimes i do the male/gay/mix set hubs (no homo of course) as i explained to glow in another post for example (the circle jerk dancers)...

I think is like a mingle 2.0 cause even if you do nothing and you are just there in a meh mood and post rejection, you still look cool vs alone .... Women will ask "is that your girlfriend" or such which i interpret as iois...

I tend to be with them go "stray" when i see something i like, post seduction(if not pull) i may come back and still look good cause the women saw the girls were into me....

Post rejection i come back to recharge.... So is very similar to the mingle, the difference is a fix go to group, and the introducing to each other factor...

I do not do it as hard core as rsd were they send all members of the group to bring girls and merge since my dudes are somewhat weak in the sense of social dynamics...

This are some retarded trolling lines i use:

"this is my friend Mike, he is pretty cool, when he opens a door and someone is behind him he waits and holds the door and even better when someone sneezes he says god bless you, and one time a girl drop her change and he got down and pick it up"

I also brag or hype up with info. i know from the women... "this is pinky she is the main dancers at honeys, she is a fitness instructor hype hype hype hype"

now i try to hook the girl up with the guys, and what it does that shows me no jealous, disqualify me, makes her dude that just got this hottie/freebie get exited (of course which mean fuck up), and she coming back to me...

I think i have gotten laid most times i have done the hub, with minimal game... I think you would actually do really good with this, is congruent with all of your style, mingle, containment and your texting style...

Give it a try is just like mingle...
        Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

• ijjjji

ijjjji

commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice setup! Much of my own objective with mingling, is to create similar setups down the road, to be honest.
          Making introductions/hype is great way to produce value for everyone imo!

Okay so Ill share a bit on my own 'navigation' principle!

I like to mix the principal of someone "moving on through" with someone talkative/chirpy. Red line represents.

Red circles are areas that allow 'rocking' / ambiguous hovering. Upon sensing such area of opportunity, I naturally slow down and go from "Hi - bye." to more "Hi awesome!"

The defining qualities of good zones like this are probably easy to see in below figure!

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
        I do not mingle anymore, i do the hub.... and keep introducing people in and out of the hub... (i find that the hub location in the club does not matter much, could be dance floor or could be bar area)....

Hub is much better cause it does not drain your energy, causes jealousy plot lines and will most likely get you laid...

Yeah this is great, I don't know about the clubs you go to, but in Argentina/Russia it gives me great results (just arrived from Russia, might make a topic about it).

What I usually do is make the hub in a table, I always befriend the club organisers/regulars so even if I arrive late in the club there's always a VIP table where I know someone, and make a hub there. Of course if you go to ANY table some guys will cockblock, but if you have friends in the table you can even introduce them girls and everything will go fine.

And from there you stay for a while, you can even stay the whole night if it feels nice and you have girls, but you can also go and mingle, and then go back to the hub to recharge energies/have a drink/keep playing with girls in the table or bring girls from other tables/parts of the club.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
          Editing a comment
          aww thats locking and forwards and backwards merging , not a new idea just part of the mystery method!

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
        Okay so Ill share a bit on my own 'navigation' principle!

I like to mix the principal of someone "moving on through" with someone talkative/chirpy. Red line represents.

Red circles are areas that allow 'rocking' / ambiguous hovering. Upon sensing such area of opportunity, I naturally slow down and go from "Hi - bye." to more "Hi awesome!"

The defining qualities of good zones like this are probably easy to see in below figure!

Nice visual - very much how i do it too,

A little dynamic related to mingling ive found myself doing which is very succesfuld is to stay longer in the spaces you mention as an active being. Best way to understand it is to actively hover to spread more dynamic and movement around you. The activity is key. I can stay leaned against the bar in the same space and nothing happens. even if outward oriented. But being active eg. as a set interacting more in the physical space with a wing with or without an outward orientation. and a key is to take space + sorta enter the limelight a bit where pressure is more on. means i often stand a bit in the middle of/halfway into "traffic routes" while having a captivating presence eg through gesturing or more precisely sharper markings in the air like your concluding something w firmness while you speak to your wing or whatever. It makes people look at me and often stumble into me allowing for "oh heys", minicold reads and mini-openers etc. This reels in people and can provide a little bubble of fun if you engage people right. people are very drawn to these active bubbles (key is to continue being active if you wanna build out the attention capture). Or you can transfer into flash type games w lockins where it looks like the girls are gaming you back leaning agains the bar a girl on each side. Or any other direction you choose to shape things through. I often like to sorta grove in the dynamic and own the space if you will. then work from there.

Often i use it more to wake myself and an other persopn up. when i feel a stagnation eg w someone or need to unstifle a little - i "activate us" from a passive hanging with no contact to people. i sorta step out from the bar also w wings, turn in towards them with peripheral awareness and sorta broad open body language. and use gestures to mark the air and draw attention to my self from people around. Iv noticed girl sets moving in and positioning nearby or buying drinks next to us and alike. The active presence provides "oh hey" opportunities and clear reads of most girls + good social frame in hover like qualities.

But it literally works all the time eg the break open point where set opens up and the girls are looking for guys outside their sets and stagnating a bit - they will lurk on you and rate you - these moments can make her engage more or not. And ofc when they open up more and go wild but here the chaos increases and the visual effect needs to be done more with a sense of the chaos.

This way one can be active but stationary and more of a reel them in type person.

Some spots in bars and clubs are very visual and perfect for this both for seeing and being seen. Using these tactically can provide great captivation and intrique for room game.

Some times i decide to own the space, other times its like the energy of it fades and i move on. It depends a lot on positioning.

But EVERY time i find myself and a friend or alike alone in the bar sorta distanced i do this and within 2 secs were engaged w others for further mingling or to use it to display fun/social proof etc. I suppsoe its more of a "grounded" mingling type thing.
        Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

• ijjjji

ijjjji

commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup, the motion into space is what actually opens that space!! (As opposed to looking into that space, which actually does the opposite. Shutting everything down.)

Proximity is SUCH a strong human signal!

• glow

glow

commented
          Editing a comment
          good point

I would even say it overtakes all other signals how you behave around others space - or at least is one of the top dominant ones

the subcommunication created by how one is in it is a huge undercurrent of things displaying indicators of keys like power and self-feel etc.
      Working...
      X