Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Tip: How to hear better when someone is speaking to you at a loud club (and save your hearing)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Tip: How to hear better when someone is speaking to you at a loud club (and save your hearing)

Hey
    Just a small tip for you guys that I find really useful in clubs.
    As you probably know some clubs blast music way too loudly. Sometimes I would leave venues and have my ears buzzing for several hours later (especially raves and such).
    One thing that helps alot is... EAR BUDS. Ear buds lower the volume of the music a little bit and thus reduce the stress of your ears. You can still hear the music perfectly well, but at reasonable volume.
    The best thing about earbuds is that when you use them in a club you will actually hear yourself speaking and you will hear what someone else is whispering to your ear (amazingly you can hear it way better than without ear buds)!

Another trick is when you speak to someone, push your finger down their ear. They will hear you much better as well. This is field tested from many way too loud raves I've been too.
    Try this once and let me know how it goes.

That's why I'm going to get these:

http://www.earpeace.com/products/ear...best-ear-plugs

Cuts down on the sound but will still allow you to hear people talking.
    They come in a tube that you can keep on a keychain and you're always prepared.

Comment

When thing should notice is how your voice sounds different to you when you're in a loud environment, and I like the idea of earbuds to give you better control to hear how you sound. Another thing i do is turn my body facing side-by-side to her not in front of her.
      Enhance your Social Skills for Dating and Attracting Women...

Comment

Another easy way is this..When speaking to someone, close their ear canal with the flap(the tragus)...Basically its like ear plugs, its cancels out the loud noises and they can hear you much better.

Comment

You need to get a hearing protection when someone is speaking loudly. I have bought a custom earplugs from https://bigearinc.com and it is working nicely.

Comment

Good point. Downside of HoF is posts being removed from where they belong - Single most useful item you can bring to a club..

Comment

Any recommendation for a brand/product?

Comment

Just bumping this topic again in case someone has a product recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaques View Post
                  Just bumping this topic again in case someone has a product recommendation.
                  Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

There is a sweet spot (which differs from person to person) for noise and speech levels where you can hear speech the best. Too loud and you hear worse because the noise will drown the speech, too quiet and you will hear worse for obvious reasons.

I don't think the brand is very important, more important is the type type of product (nice video in the post above) and how much they dampen the noise. They will also dampen sounds differently at different frequencies but that is if you want to go advanced.

Comment

Ear buds are fantastic and a must-have! I used to do music journalism in my early 20's, and I was constantly pressed up against some huge concert loudspeaker to take photos. So yeah, got tinnitus... It's not super-oppressive, but every time it gets silent, I hear ringing. So to avoid getting even more damaged hearing, I try to use plugs whenever I go out. Even loud café chatter can actually be damaging to your hearing. Take that shit seriously, or suffer the consequences.
                      I know HTML (How To Meet Ladies)

Comment

Working...
                      X