Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard LaRuina "The Gambler" finding the one

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Richard LaRuina "The Gambler" finding the one

    http://imgur.com/8ZSNFGt

    Pick up artist Richard Laruina aka "The Gambler" looks like he is going to tie the knot with a cutie.

    Just thought it was interesting how he's been involved with pickup for a long time and apparently isn't aware of the term "one-itis".
    Is 2013 the year of pickup artists tying the knot?
    Last edited by ObeyX; 10-22-2013, 09:57 PM.

  • #2
    Dead link.

    Originally posted by ObeyX View Post
    Is 2013 the year of pickup artists tying the knot?
    All pickup artists eventually tie the knot. It's the one oxymoronic fatal flaw in the pickup artist mindset. "I get laid alot, therefore I can be monogamous to this one woman for the next 40 years."

    (FYI I have nothing against Gambler. Seems like a decent guy.)
    How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
    The Blackdragon Blog

    Comment


    • #3
      I just say good riddance. This scammer who stole 60's material deserves to get betaized to death.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Blackdragon View Post
        Dead link.



        All pickup artists eventually tie the knot. It's the one oxymoronic fatal flaw in the pickup artist mindset. "I get laid alot, therefore I can be monogamous to this one woman for the next 40 years."

        (FYI I have nothing against Gambler. Seems like a decent guy.)
        So disappointing to see men who live sexually abundant lives and are actually good at picking up women, get destroyed slowly but steadily from disney-monogamous beliefs.
        Thank God I discovered your blog last year in late 2012.




        Originally posted by Teevster View Post
        I just say good riddance. This scammer who stole 60's material deserves to get betaized to death.

        Agree, looked into his material and had no idea he stole 60's material.



        I will be posting a screenshot of the facebook post, his facebook is private.

        Comment


        • #5
          http://imgur.com/8ZSNFGt

          The comments are something elese.

          Comment


          • #6
            Better than being alone, by hiself. I can't see how married monogamous gurus can contribute any new experiences into the friday night something to do fold. Talking bout past glory days or inventing new theory is all they are ready to do. You got all these gurus afcadams, david d, get on monogamous, spouting the joke, "I don't seduce out of respect to my new wife." No you don't seduce cause you can't get a hottie who is hot enough to replace the paid models you use in your ads and video ads. They are losing their iron will believing they can get a hot girl, in a short time with little effort, I'll say.

            Comment

            Working...
            X