My german buddy was interviewed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My german buddy was interviewed

Just saw this today.. He was interviewed by CBC the government media in Toronto.

They confused him with the meetup group.. He wasn't the guy that hosted the Eaton swarm, but I'm guessing they saw his video on the vice article and reached out to him. LOL smart move, now he's going to capitalize on the meetup group's mistake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKoSRztlZq8

OMG! Guys are flirting with women! Hide your kids, hide your wife! PUAs are raping everyone out here!

Seriously though, the mall and media act as if men are going around and raping women in the mall or something.

Comment

Toronto has a huge feminism/feminazi culture. Last winter there was the university of Toronto feminism protests.. and TorontoLife magazine is a huge huge feminist magazine that slut shames and degrades men, but is extremely popular unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Warped Mindless View Post
        OMG! Guys are flirting with women! Hide your kids, hide your wife! PUAs are raping everyone out here!

Seriously though, the mall and media act as if men are going around and raping women in the mall or something.
        I think there were some horror stories from the invasion, which would explain it.

Comment

hey, that's Willy Beck!

I'm a subscriber of his on Youtube, watched his videos, respect his game, awesome that you know him Qlue! does he teach you stuff?

Comment

Well I met him when he first got here 2 years ago and he only had 2-3 lays.. There's nothing really for me to learn..

All he does is

- Approach
            - Escalate
            - Persist to the end
            - Ignore any obstacles and keep persisting

He does this x1000, he will approach girls all day, for 12 hours.. hundreds of approaches in one day..

That's why I was saying I prefer French Natural.. because he actually has skill, and he can tell when girls are DTf, or when to approach, when not to, when to go for number, when to go for pull.. He's very very calibrated.

I may get laid less at first, but I prefer to go down the skill path rather than the approach all day and night path, repeating the same thing over and over and over.. Sounds like work and is boring to me.

Comment

12h a day! hahah, no way, surely not every day...? But OK, I sorta understand that cos he does it for a job but damn...

My goal is to develop more skill just like a natural so I don't waste my time and I can enjoy other aspects of life.

I believe the correct process of learning cold approach pickup while increasing our understanding of social dynamics (not just approaching without reflection and self-correcting) LEADS US to become more natural.

Comment

These days probably less hours because he's working more on his business. But back then he would wake up, eat, meditate, approach, go to gym, approach, eat, approach until 4am.. sleep.. repeat..

Comment

get peaceful, get swole and get sum pussy - now that's a dedicated guy, thumbs up for him!

Comment

Originally posted by Qlue View Post
                    I prefer French Natural.. because he actually has skill, and he can tell when girls are DTf, or when to approach, when not to, when to go for number, when to go for pull.. He's very very calibrated.

I may get laid less at first, but I prefer to go down the skill path rather than the approach all day and night path, repeating the same thing over and over and over.. Sounds like work and is boring to me.
                    Good attitude overall but still err on the side of trying too often and escalating too quickly rather than the other way around, at the point you are at right now. You'll learn more faster. Leave the smoothness for later.

Comment

This guy is your friend? He seems pretty solid.

Comment

I met the guys who got busted there in Toronto last year. They were amateurs at best, running $20 bootcamps, bringing masses of guys in and they all went "direct." For this reason on my bootcamps I am teaching guys indirect game. Direct has become a routine and it's throwing up many women's defensive shields. I'm also doing more street game because people are aware from the media attention.

A few weeks ago I was on the cover of The Vancouver Province. I was on a date last night and this girl I met in the mall goes, "Did you read that story about pickup artists!?"

"Yeah. That was me."

"Oh my god! It was!"

The thing is, if you're good at the stuff, nobody knows you're a pua anyway.

Comment

Working...
                        X