Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold Schwarzennegar on banging chicks in the gym

From 1977

SCHWARZENEGGER: I've torn pectoral muscles, fibers in my knee, in my thighs, and once I had to have an operation to repair torn cartilage. Generally you let muscles heal by themselves or get cortisone shots. Injuries happen when your mind is beyond your body, largely when you think you're King Kong and lift weights heavier than the body can handle. At the same time, though, we generally manage to have a good time. Bodybuilders party a lot, and once, in Gold's—the gym in Venice, California, where all the top guys train—there was a black girl who came out naked. Everybody jumped on her and took her upstairs, where we all got together.

oui: A gang bang?

SCHWARZENEGGER: Yes, but not everybody, just the guys who can fuck in front of other guys. Not everybody can do that. Some think that they don't have a big-enough cock, so they can't get a hard-on. Having chicks around is the kind of thing that breaks up the intense training. It gives you relief, and then afterward you go back to the serious stuff.

oui: Is your cock disproportionate to the rest of you?

SCHWARZENEGGER: Well, that depends on what you mean by disproportionate. The cock isn't a muscle, so it doesn't grow in relation to the shoulders, say, or the pectorals. You can't make it bigger through exercise, that's for sure. Besides, I've never even heard of a bodybuilder who's tried to make his bigger.

oui: Really?

SCHWARZENEGGER: Really, though in my case, women have told me they're curious about its size—you know, outgoing chicks who're just trying to be outrageous or horny. I hear all kinds of lines, including "Oh, you're hurting me; you're so big." But it means nothing. Bodybuilders' cocks are the same size as everyone else's.

oui: Many people think that bodybuilders see their physique as an instrument for getting laid. Is that true?

SCHWARZENEGGER: Are you asking if my basic motivation in building my body was to pick up girls? That's ridiculous. There are many easier ways to pick up girls, believe me. Of course, I do use what I have when it comes in handy. If nothing else, my body's a conversation piece.

oui: Are you embarrassed by that?

SCHWARZENEGGER: Not at all. A girl can talk about my nose, my teeth or my accent—anything that gets a conversation going is fine with me. It is weird, though, the way women respond to my body. Maybe 50 percent respond positively right away, while another 25 or 30 percent need a while to adjust to my size and to realize that ordinarily my muscles are soft, just like anyone's, only bigger. A number of women, however, will say, "You're way too big for me; I don't like that."

oui: What kinds of women generally come on to you?

SCHWARZENEGGER: I can't categorize them. I've been approached by waitresses, stewardesses, teachers—come to think of it, there have been a great many teachers, women who are smart. Their trip is such a mental one that they are often attracted to men who are big and muscular.

oui: Do you feel exploited by such women?

SCHWARZENEGGER: No, I'd feel used only if I didn't get something out of it. If a girl comes on strong and says, "I really dig your body and I want to fuck the shit out of you," I just decide whether or not I like her. If I do take her home, I try to make sure I get just as much out of it as she does. The word exploited therefore wouldn't apply.

oui: Do you think that your familiarity with your body gives you a sounder mind sexually?

SCHWARZENEGGER: I don't have any sexual hang-ups, but I'm sure there are bodybuilders who have trouble with sex, and obviously the body building hasn't helped. Still, if you're in touch with your body, you certainly have an enormous sexual advantage. The mind-body connection is the same in sex as it is in training. If I tell myself to train the thighs, then the calves, it's boom, boom, mind-thighs, mind-calves, mind-this, mind-that. And it's the same with fucking—mind-cock. You're in touch. You realize you have a body. Ninety percent of the people, though, don't realize that there is anything below the head. They think that the head is carried around by something very mysterious, and they're not aware that it's the body, something they should be in tune with.

oui: Stirling Moss, the British racing-car champion, claimed that he'd never fuck the night before a race because it would sap his competitive drive. Does anything like that apply to bodybuilders, say, on the eve of the Mr. Olympia contest?

SCHWARZENEGGER: I get laid on purpose. I can't sleep before competition and I'm up all night, anyway, so instead of staring at the ceiling I figure I might as well find somebody and fuck.

oui: Doesn't it take the edge off your performance?

SCHWARZENEGGER: No, why should it? For ten years, I've been building a physique. It's not going to run away after one night. What Moss and others are talking about is a totally mental thing: If you feel that something's going to affect your body, then it definitely will. I've always found that sex gives me a kind of calm, and I'm much more in control because of it. It's the same for friends of mine who are also top bodybuilders. The guys who are working their way up often say they have to sleep ten hours a day and they try not to get laid more than three times a week, but, sooner or later, most of them find out that all this means shit. Whether you sleep two hours or ten, get laid a dozen times a week or not at all, eat three meals or five, at the end of the week you look absolutely the same; there's no difference.

oui: So you believe in writing your own rules?

SCHWARZENEGGER: Exactly. There are bodybuilders who are afraid of indulging in sex or even of playing other sports for fear of harming their bodies. I think that's silly. What's the use of building your body if you don't use it? At the Mr. Olympia contest in 1972, we had girls backstage giving head, then all of us went out and I won. It didn't bother me at all; in fact, I went out there feeling like King Kong.

Rest of it here
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=78c_1306108794

SCHWARZENEGGER: Are you asking if my basic motivation in building my body was to pick up girls? That's ridiculous. There are many easier ways to pick up girls, believe me. Of course, I do use what I have when it comes in handy. If nothing else, my body's a conversation piece.
    Oh I'm sure his physique played no part whatsoever... lol

Interesting to see how he doesn't think much of sex and expects it to just happen, and talks about women coming up to him wanting to fuck him as totally normal and usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo-Rio View Post
      Oh I'm sure his physique played no part whatsoever... lol

Interesting to see how he doesn't think much of sex and expects it to just happen, and talks about women coming up to him wanting to fuck him as totally normal and usual.
      Having read his autobiography, this sort of stuff was true even when he was younger - he talks about working out with his mates in parks and then getting drunk on red wine with girls. He's not saying his physique doesn't help, he's saying that it's not WHY he started bodybuilding - if he was JUST interested in picking up girls, he probably would've joined Sedfast

BTW, unrelated but kind of related, if anyone here in the UK has Netflix, Pumping Iron (Arnie's Documentary) is up there and it's a fucking fantastic watch. Might be on some of the other countries as well.

Comment

If nothing else, my body's a conversation piece.
        Sometimes I wonder if having a nice body is just a form of peacocking to get girls to open you, and is no different than a pocket square, or any other form of peacocking, in it's effectiveness.

Comment

Thanks for the link, i love reading about Schwarzenegger.

Just a nice side-story that is pretty typical for his personality: long time ago there was a soccer stadium in Arnold's hometown Graz which was named after him "Schwarzenegger Stadium". About ten years ago there was this big discussion in Austria, because Arnold ignored pleas to save the life of some guy who was about to get the death penalty (when he was Gouveneur of California). Some politicians, especially the green party, left-wing party and some politicians of the communist party, started a campaign to remove his name from the stadium.

There was a vote going on but before the vote ended, you know what Schwarzenegger did? He took a plane overnight to his hometown and withdraw the right of the city to use his name for the stadium and gave back the town's Ring of Honour which he received years before.

Now they city's politicians have his ring and hope that he one day will take it back. And most citizens are pissed at the politicians who started this whole debate in the first place

Comment

Thanks a lot for this!

I found it highly interesting.

Before i had the image of him being strong willed, kinda naive a bit, taking chances.
            Now having read that my image of him changed in that i see him as smarter
            Really self-confident, i totally see him not caring of a girl making fun of his teeth but trying to pick her up then in a good way.
            Also interesting of course when you reach a certain fame you don't do interviews like that anymore about gangbangs and stuff. Doesn't mean they don't get that.

Comment

Comment

I always understood that Schwarzenegger had a very charismastic confident personality growing up. I always kind of wondered how/why that was seeing as he came from an abusive home. In my experience it seems that people coming from an abusive or neglectful childhood tend to have a more introverted less confident personality, at least initially and have to work harder to achieve social skills, confidence and charisma. Maybe that is not always the case though.

Comment

Originally posted by chessmaster View Post
                  I always understood that Schwarzenegger had a very charismastic confident personality growing up. I always kind of wondered how/why that was seeing as he came from an abusive home. In my experience it seems that people coming from an abusive or neglectful childhood tend to have a more introverted less confident personality, at least initially and have to work harder to achieve social skills, confidence and charisma. Maybe that is not always the case though.
                  I didn't read his biography, but I know from a young age, like 15-16 he was already squatting and benching 300-400lbs, as he was being coached by a world famous bodybuilder. So maybe he left home and had role models at a young age who he adopted as parental figures.

My father was usually never available due to long work hours, however other older men who were successful, some millionaires, who were family friends were my role models and would take me out for dinner or lunch and give me advice/tips on life and pretty much took over as father figures. One guy, who was a multi millionaire, and an ex professional boxer, criminal lawyer, real estate guru, and entrepreneur, would come over just to show me how to lift weights and also give me business advice. If it weren't for them, I don't think I'd be where I would be today.

Comment

After watching the movie Pumping Iron, I can see that Arnold probably would be pulling ass regardless if he were famous or not. He has all the qualities, confidence, charisma, charm, impudent, playful, sexual. He also has that Brad Pitt, Chris Hemsworth grin where he's enjoying life and doesn't take life too seriously. There was a funny part where he's joking around with Lou Ferrigno and his pops. He was just too witty and sharp for Ferrigno to keep up. That exact type of dynamic of wittiness and playfullness that women love.
                    Also, he could have developed his personality from the friends he hung around with when he was young. Probably because he had no affection for his dad he enhanced the qualities of himself that were the exact opposite of those of his father. He said his father was a strict disciplinarian.

Comment

Originally posted by mralexmorgan View Post
                      After watching the movie Pumping Iron, I can see that Arnold probably would be pulling ass regardless if he were famous or not. He has all the qualities, confidence, charisma, charm, impudent, playful, sexual. He also has that Brad Pitt, Chris Hemsworth grin where he's enjoying life and doesn't take life too seriously. There was a funny part where he's joking around with Lou Ferrigno and his pops. He was just too witty and sharp for Ferrigno to keep up. That exact type of dynamic of wittiness and playfullness that women love.
                      Also, he could have developed his personality from the friends he hung around with when he was young. Probably because he had no affection for his dad he enhanced the qualities of himself that were the exact opposite of those of his father. He said his father was a strict disciplinarian.
                      What I heard is his Dad played favorites with his older brother being the favorite since he was more athletic and Arnold was scrawny. He was also beaten. Are you sure he was joking around with his father in that movie? His dad died when he was training for the Mr. olympia and Arnold did not attend his funeral. That movie took place while training for his last Olympia in '80 IIRC

Comment

Both Arnold and Stallone always have interesting things to say, but they both have this meathead stigma associated with them.

Stereotyping is the bane of humanity.

Arnold is an enlightened dude. (Don't know too much about his gubernatorial stint, so guys from California, give me a break!)

Comment

Working...
                        X