Tyler reads BD's blog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JWS View Post
    I hear Cracker Jack has a sale going on for psychology degrees free with purchase in the box. Comes with links to YouTube videos on esoteric topics by lots of people with no sex life (unlike Tyler).
    I think you would like Raisin Bran, it's healthier for 40 year olds who have nothing better to do all day but troll forums, and therefore suffer from constipation due to lack of fiber and having a life.

Comment

Really? Cut the shit.

Comment

Lol really? Man, if so-called shaming wounds you that easily, you've got other issues, dude. ELTR vs CSNL is like meat vs Sushi. If you've never had Sushi, I'd think less of you if you decided to never try Sushi. Hands down, I'd think you were some extremist idiot. In fact, even if you didn't like Sushi the first time, I'd make you try it later anyway - because it's an acquired taste. You don't have to eat Sushi all the time. In fact right now, I eat mostly meat. It's no big deal. Sooner or later I'll try the Sushi because I like it, and I'm prepared for the Wasabi. But to stay away from it just because you have some weird ideal, or fear, or whatever it is - man that's just making too big a deal out of Sushi. Just leave it, man. Then just fucking eat meat and be happy. But if so, please stop complaining about Sushi, dude. It just makes you seem bitter and stupid.

Sooner or later you'll have Sushi. Some like it. Some don't. Now go and enjoy life. After all, there's plenty of meat out there.

Comment

After 33 women are done with hot guys is a myth, and bs.... Are they provider hunting in some cases, yes! but they will still fuck hot guys with extremely ease.

This has been discuss to death in sedfast, and anyways, bd and td in other videos position is they are provider hunters, but still will fuck the hot guy----> And this is factual...

My target market is 24 plus and the milfs anyways, so i am telling you this girls are pretty much dtf, as long as they are attracted to you and see you as a lover/boy toy/fun dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
            After 33 women are done with hot guys is a myth, and bs
            Tyler was making a very quick, one-second soundbite. If he agress with me, and I have no idea if he does, the more expanded version isn't "women over 33 don't fuck hot guys", rather it's:

"Women over 33 refuse to have sex quickly with men they don't know very well, unlike when they were younger than 33 when they did this all the time and loved it. The one exception to this rule are super hot, financially poor younger men who have zero provider potential."
            How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
            The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdragon View Post
              Tyler was making a very quick, one-second soundbite. If he agress with me, and I have no idea if he does, the more expanded version isn't "women over 33 don't fuck hot guys", rather it's:

"Women over 33 refuse to have sex quickly with men they don't know very well, unlike when they were younger than 33 when they did this all the time and loved it. The one exception to this rule are super hot, financially poor younger men who have zero provider potential."
              Yes! he does agree, he did a video on that:

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                Yes! he does agree, he did a video on that:

Thanks for sharing this video. I know not everyone is a fan, but I really like Tyler and his stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X