Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Searching for a Interview Video with a celebtrity getting up some sexual innuendo and huge sexual tension after a while (Maybe with The Rock or Bruce Wilis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for a Interview Video with a celebtrity getting up some sexual innuendo and huge sexual tension after a while (Maybe with The Rock or Bruce Wilis)

I'm searching for a Interview Video. All I know is the Interview Lady and the celebtrity are talking an after some minutes there was a sexual tension because of some innuendos they are bringing up.

Does anyone have a link? I can't find it anymore.

Not sure but maybe it's with Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis or some male celebrity like them.

Here's one.

Comment

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F79vH7lIuig

I don't know how to make the link like DNYC did but anyway this has Russell brand and milla javovich in it with her friend

Comment

It was none of these. The Interview with Milla was the one that remind me of the interview I was thinking about.

Comment

Originally posted by h1111 View Post
          I'm searching for a Interview Video. All I know is the Interview Lady and the celebtrity are talking an after some minutes there was a sexual tension because of some innuendos they are bringing up.

Does anyone have a link? I can't find it anymore.

Not sure but maybe it's with Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis or some male celebrity like them.

scroll down in this post, i posted tons of russel brand...He is the best at it...

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...dmaster-style)

Comment

It's not the one you were looking for, but this one is pretty enjoyable too:

Comment

Originally posted by SHB View Post
              http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F79vH7lIuig

I don't know how to make the link like DNYC did but anyway this has Russell brand and milla javovich in it with her friend
              You guys should definitely watch that one. It's a great example of the way kino should be done! He is cocky and makes her gasp, he touches her. He is funny and makes her giggle, he touches her.

He admits he's getting horny, uses sexual innuendo, he's bold and playful, like a happy alpha cat.

That is also a good presentation of threesome dynamics. I can elaborate later if you like.

SHB - click the little film strip. When I was a kid we still used reels of film.

Comment

Yes JWS, Russell's great, I was obsessed with him in my teens and read his autobiography, but I now think he's too hyperactive for my liking and I much prefer Peter Doherty who's very similar to Russell but much more chill.

What I've realised is that men like Russell really have little inhibition and conformity to nice guy norms.

When heterosexual men see and interact with attractive women they all get a rush of adrenalin and sexual energy, the nice guy suppresses it and this energy turns into negative energy such as anger and frustration. This inhibition is also what drives supplication and creeps girls out. Uninhibited guys like Russell let that energy flow right through them and out freely. In fact by merely becoming uninhibited, guys won't find the need to learn as much game as they think they need, as the free flowing sexual energy will turn them into a horny, dominant horndog and seduction will happen naturally.

That's why I think learning seducation will not only get you girls but will improve your health, as will the regular sex.

Comment

Originally posted by SHB View Post
                  [...]
                  That's why I think learning seducation will not only get you girls but will improve your health, as will the regular sex.
                  Hmm... interesting Your description of flee-flowing energy matches my experience during daytime cold approach (when I'm feeling good).

Comment

Originally posted by JWS View Post
                    You guys should definitely watch that one. It's a great example of the way kino should be done! He is cocky and makes her gasp, he touches her. He is funny and makes her giggle, he touches her.

He admits he's getting horny, uses sexual innuendo, he's bold and playful, like a happy alpha cat.

That is also a good presentation of threesome dynamics. I can elaborate later if you like.

SHB - click the little film strip. When I was a kid we still used reels of film.
                    Good video. Shows the proper way to neg, among other things.

Comment

Working...
                    X