Mindsets: Everything is Great vs. World is F***ed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mindsets: Everything is Great vs. World is F***ed

When I first started PU about three years ago, my coach empowered me with the message of everything being positive. Whatever happened to me was a good thing, no matter what a girl's response, how my night went, or wherever life would take me it would be good. This gave me good success and I went further onto more self development, even some Tony Robbins. I can remember one of his famous sayings going along the lines of everything that happens is good and serves me. I was young and still in college when I learned all of this, I had very little life experience so maybe I didn't know. I still believe in the good, but since I have seen different sides to the world.

And it may just be me and my current view of the how things are, but I can also see the negative in the world. Most people don't follow their dreams. Most people spend most of their time doing jobs that they hate. Most people settle for relationships where they can do better. Most are driven by fear. It's interesting to me because I have compassion for the world, but to see it has being all positive doesn't seem as realistic as it used to be.

In addition, I have grown at seducing women and becoming more and more of a pua. I have met seducers on both sides of the spectrum, some believing that everything in the world is awesome, and others believing that this planet is a version of hell. Ideally I feel better as a person when I only look at the positive. I am posting to clarify my thoughts and get a better understanding of how others view the world. I really think it can be a great place full of abundance, but there is no denying the pain in the world.

Any thoughts on this??

The way is not to judge and come to terms with things as they are. Your responsibility to the world is to live your life.

Also, read below.

Comment

I was in a really bad angry mood for a couple days and I saw that girls were repelled by ME in this state. My body language was horrible and everyone hated me. At first I didn't realize what was going on. It was my STATE.

I stood with good posture and stuck my chest out and that helped. I started to do what Newman suggested and change my story. I got into a positive happy vibe again.

Girls started to come around a little. I realize how important it is to be positive now. I don't think you have to think the world is positive all the time but be positive about it.

I think what the coach was talking about was being in a good state. Girls are receptive to men in a good state.

I think you need to be in a happy state. A happy state suggests accetance of the world and that you are doing well in it.

If somebody really hating the world and hating life I don't think they'd do well with girls.

You may hate the world. But if you're happy you're in acceptance of it. Maybe thats why some guys that hate it do well.

Comment

The world is absolutely, positively fucked. Humans are well on our way to destroying the only planet we have.

HOWEVER

What motivates and inspires me is that a TON of people recognize what's going on, are not OK with it, and take action and demand change.

There is a small and vocal minority of conscious human beings who give me faith that the greedy sociopaths won't be able to completely rape this planet beyond repair.

Comment

Things were a lot darker for me last year and I had low regard for myself for many months. Got reckless with many things. But I got laid more. WTF right?

Comment

Originally posted by Batfly View Post
            The way is not to judge and come to terms with things as they are. Your responsibility to the world is to live your life.
            Also, read below.
            It's important to come to things as they are, but you HAVE to judge. I don't want the ugly fat girl, I judge. I don't want the messed up life others are living, I judge.

Originally posted by ChitownMaverick View Post
            The world is absolutely, positively fucked. Humans are well on our way to destroying the only planet we have.

HOWEVER

What motivates and inspires me is that a TON of people recognize what's going on, are not OK with it, and take action and demand change.

There is a small and vocal minority of conscious human beings who give me faith that the greedy sociopaths won't be able to completely rape this planet beyond repair.
            This! It was tough realizing the first part this past year.

I also realize the importance of gaming with positive vibes, with that though it fits somewhere into your world view. When I do have success, the world is my playground.

Will write more when I have more time...

Comment

"That's so cool! I'm so great! This place rules!"

Gah I really hate the "no negativity" cult. Facebook statuses are most guilt of this.

Sorry, some things actually suck and that's ok. I'm trying to find a way to integrate the cynicism that is a big part of my humor and what makes me different in a way that doesn't disconnect or consume me.

At the end of the day, any attitude that doesn't cockblock you is OK. It might be safer from a motivation standpoint to start at the happy end if you're new, though. Most people can't do cynical in an attractive way.

I got laid recently in a very unfavorable situation, and I can only characterize my state as "Armageddon optimism". Pure optimism doesn't come very naturally to me. When I'm feeling like that, I've probably convinced myself that I'm in control of my environment, and that's a jenga tower waiting to fall if I've ever seen one.

Comment

A clever man makes the woes of society irrelevant to his own life and happiness.
                How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
                The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

Working...
                X