Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humor: online dating for women

http://youtu.be/5StHRrfUKgk

OMG this is so funny but also so painful to watch at the same time. I never want to get old and fat, but it will inevitably happen, how will I then get any validation or self esteem?

Although I think as women get older they get more and more validation from their kids, settled job, better pay than when they were younger, but it's still not the same sort of validation and enjoyment as the attention and admiration of a man.

Women are really on a much shorter shelf life than met in the sexual market place, men are like good ageing wine.

Nevertheless yesterday when me and boyfriend went for a meal there was a decent looking man (though clearly an AFC) with the most butch, fat, ugly woman. They were both in their 50's.

Comment

Originally posted by SHB View Post
      OMG this is so funny but also so painful to watch at the same time. I never want to get old and fat, but it will inevitably happen, how will I then get any validation or self esteem?

Although I think as women get older they get more and more validation from their kids, settled job, better pay than when they were younger, but it's still not the same sort of validation and enjoyment as the attention and admiration of a man.

Women are really on a much shorter shelf life than met in the sexual market place, men are like good ageing wine.

Nevertheless yesterday when me and boyfriend went for a meal there was a decent looking man (though clearly an AFC) with the most butch, fat, ugly woman. They were both in their 50's.
      I don't know. I see tons of old, overweight women getting laid at swinger parties so if I am ever in that position I guess that is what I will do, lol. Not that I plan on getting fat and I think I will age better than a lot of people due to great genetics. Everyone in my family looks young for their age.

It is harder for women, I think, after certain ages because their bodies want to retain weight more and different things change due to menopause. Still, you can do your best to look and be healthy and attractive and there will always be men who are attracted to you. My mom is in her late 50's and still dating and doesn't seem to have trouble finding men. My grandma is 84 and I swear she is having an affair with her 50 something chiropractor. So.... its not hard unless you let yourself go and allow your self esteem to plummet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovergirl View Post
        I don't know. I see tons of old, overweight women getting laid at swinger parties so if I am ever in that position I guess that is what I will do, lol. Not that I plan on getting fat and I think I will age better than a lot of people due to great genetics. Everyone in my family looks young for their age.

It is harder for women, I think, after certain ages because their bodies want to retain weight more and different things change due to menopause. Still, you can do your best to look and be healthy and attractive and there will always be men who are attracted to you. My mom is in her late 50's and still dating and doesn't seem to have trouble finding men. My grandma is 84 and I swear she is having an affair with her 50 something chiropractor. So.... its not hard unless you let yourself go and allow your self esteem to plummet.
        Yes thank you, this gives me hope. I do intend to look after myself and not let go, I also am not going to cut my hair short when I reach 50. Is it me or have you noticed that as soon as women get to a certain age they start cutting their hair short?! I think it looks strange, it looks cool on young girl though. I seldom find an old woman with long hair and when I do see one it's so pleasant.
        But I think this cutting hair off and not looking as feminine in dress is kind of subconscious almost. Women know they've passed reproductive age and so are sending out the signal of 'Don't bother flirting with me I'm not able to have kids anymore' or something like that.

Also because women have a shorter time span within which they can attract a high quality man or get lots of validation from them, because their looks are quickly slipping away (and lets face it as much as guys say they like personality, they like looks more) can we blame women for attention whoring and flirting a lot and wanting to fuck as many guys as they can! No!

if a guy who whines about how women always attention whore suddenly became a hot woman he would do exactly the same!!
        Last edited by SHB; 02-16-2014, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Yes thank you, this gives me hope. I do intend to look after myself and not let go, I also am not going to cut my hair short when I reach 50. Is it me or have you noticed that as soon as women get to a certain age they start cutting their hair short?! I think it looks strange, it looks cool on young girl though. I seldom find an old woman with long hair and when I do see one it's so pleasant.
          But I think this cutting hair off and not looking as feminine in dress is kind of subconscious almost. Women know they've passed reproductive age and so are sending out the signal of 'Don't bother flirting with me I'm not able to have kids anymore' or something like that.

Also because women have a shorter time span within which they can attract a high quality man or get lots of validation from them, because their looks are quickly slipping away (and lets face it as much as guys say they like personality, they like looks more) can we blame women for attention whoring and flirting a lot and wanting to duck as many guys as they can! No!

if a guy who whines about how women always attention whore suddenly became a hot woman he would do exactly the same!!
          I have noticed that. I think that has to do with your hair not growing as nicely when you get older and it gets dry and brittle and breaks off too. If you take vitamins though I think it helps. My grandma takes a boatload of vitamins every day and her hair is still below her shoulders and looks to be in good condition (of course now she has quite a bit of gray). But yeah, short haircuts on older women aren't very pretty.

Taking good care of your skin, getting enough rest, continuing to stay active, getting your vitamins, all those things can help. I am suspect of the practice of so many women getting hysterectomies too. I think that doctors unnecessarily do things like that and it fucks with your hormones. I would be leery if it was recommended for me.

Men who complain about women attention whoring are just jealous. It's amazing how jealous they are of women's ability to get sex easily. Reading this board for years has opened my eyes to that. They are insanely jealous of us and wish women were coming onto them the way men come onto women.

Comment

I have noticed that. I think that has to do with your hair not growing as nicely when you get older and it gets dry and brittle and breaks off too. If you take vitamins though I think it helps. My grandma takes a boatload of vitamins every day and her hair is still below her shoulders and looks to be in good condition (of course now she has quite a bit of gray). But yeah, short haircuts on older women aren't very pretty.

Taking good care of your skin, getting enough rest, continuing to stay active, getting your vitamins, all those things can help. I am suspect of the practice of so many women getting hysterectomies too. I think that doctors unnecessarily do things like that and it fucks with your hormones. I would be leery if it was recommended for me.
            Yes vitamins help, I take multivitamins everyday as well as cod liver oil and two tablespoons of flaxseed ground up. But I've heard that so little gets absorbed and also some just doesn't even get absorbed at all. Very discouraging. I've had vitamin C injections before as I was ill and I swear down the effect on my health and immediate mood was instant. You can get intravenous vitamin injections for almost any vitamin I think.
            Men who complain about women attention whoring are just jealous. It's amazing how jealous they are of women's ability to get sex easily. Reading this board for years has opened my eyes to that. They are insanely jealous of us and wish women were coming onto them the way men come onto women.
            Absolutely, they think like we're abusing our biology or the fact that we're sexy, if a good looking woman walks into the room and everyone stares and she's open, talkative and engaging they think 'attention whore!' Cos they have an animosity because they think they can't get her.

And women can get sex more easily than men, but the number of quality guys they feel true attraction for isn't as big as guys would imagine. I'd rather stay home and masturbate than fuck a beta guy.

Comment

I almost want to post this on facebook, but my childhood friends fat wives would probably get offended.

Comment

I never want to get old and fat, but it will inevitably happen
                As I just posted about in the "How Often Do You Get Laid" thread, you'll get old, but you never need to get fat. Aging is inevitable, but fat is a choice. That includes older women. While it's absolutely true it's harder to stay skinny as you age, older women don't get fat because they have to. They get fat because they get lazy (and are usually married by then so they don't have any motivation to stay trim.)

I personally know many women over 40 and even a few over 50 who I would happily have sex with...because they're not fat.

If a woman has a few wrinkles on her neck and maybe a few stretch marks on her stomach from babies, but is still in good shape, still has long hair, still dresses hot, and still has reasonably perky tits, I'm all over it. I could care less how old she is. (I already mentioned that a year or two ago I had sex with an over-50 woman for the first time and it was fantastic...but she was in good shape and made the effort to take care of herself.)
                How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
                The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

FYI, yes, one of the reasons women cut their hair as they age is because it gets crazy difficult, and expensive, and confusing, to get it soft and touchable. At a certain point you need an expert salon person with persistence and creativity to figure out what the hair needs.

Another reason women cut their hair as they age is they're sick of investing time and expense in taking care of it and don't have the motivation any more, if they are satisfied with their marriage of sick of trying to date.

Another reason women cut their hair is social pressure from other women. One of my best friends suggested I cut my hair because it just wasn't age-appropriate any more, in her view. I held a different view. Men I know seem to support my side of the difference. My friend may be coming over to my point of view. . . she's actually a very hot little rounded person and could have men clamoring for her if she weren't so happily, faithfully married.

Comment

As far as fatness goes, for some people it is a choice, for others it is not so much. I got blessed with a great metabolism. I could eat anything I want and never gain, never lose.

I don't judge those who didn't get born with great metabolic genes. Some people eat right and work out and still, at middle age, they spread. Especially if they live in the inner city and have difficulty accessing affordable produce, you really can't fault them at all. I'm not saying you have to be attracted to them, but blaming them isn't going to help anything or anybody, including you.

Comment

Rule number one: Everything in your life is your fault.

Originally posted by Present View Post
                      As far as fatness goes, for some people it is a choice, for others it is not so much.
                      I'm talking about women who were skinny in their 20s and 30s and end up fat and gross in their 40 or 50s. I'm not necessarily talking about women who have been hugely fat their entire lives.

Some people eat right and work out and still, at middle age, they spread.
                      That's a choice. As you age, you must exercise more and eat even less to maintain the same figure. That's certainly been true of me. I choose to make those changes. Others choose to not, and get fat.

Especially if they live in the inner city and have difficulty accessing affordable produce, you really can't fault them at all.
                      Yes, I can fault them 100%. They are making a choice. "Affordable produce" is an excuse. People in inner cities can get healthy foods if they want to bad enough. They also have to freedom to move to the suburbs or county when they get older. If they CHOOSE not to, then that's their choice.

By the way, I'm speaking as a man who has a ridiculously low metabolism.

I'm not saying you have to be attracted to them, but blaming them isn't going to help anything or anybody, including you.
                      I blame people for the choices they make. Always.

Again, rule number one: Everything in your life is your fault.
                      How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
                      The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

If believing this rule helps you, that is wonderful.

Comment

And, you're metabolism goes down as you age. You literally consume less energy at rest and almost all of us spend a large fraction of the day not moving much. So you either have to exercise a lot or eat less to avoid getting fat.

If you ever noticed, the very old, 90+, are almost all thin. The fat ones die early.
                          The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
                            And, you're metabolism goes down as you age. You literally consume less energy at rest and almost all of us spend a large fraction of the day not moving much. So you either have to exercise a lot or eat less to avoid getting fat.

If you ever noticed, the very old, 90+, are almost all thin. The fat ones die early.
                            this thread is morbid.

Comment

Originally posted by Present View Post
                              If believing this rule helps you, that is wonderful.
                              It's one of Brent Smith's sayings. I don't know if I fully agree. One aspect of Stoicism, and by extension CBT is that you cannot control everything. However, I get what he's saying. Everything in life is your fault, in a sense it's your life style. If you're unhappy with your relationships, it's your fault, because you choose to be in them. However, if you get rejected because you approach, that's not your fault, that's just reality of the game. You can choose to stop rejection by not approaching women anymore, but that's considered avoidance. If someone gets cancer is it their fault? Maybe, depends how they treated their bodies, but sometimes it's not their fault.

So I'd reframe the rule to:

Everything that you do in life is your choice.

It's free of judgement, there is no fault.

Life can be broken down to
                              - What you do
                              - What happens to you

You can only control what you do.

Comment

Working...
                              X