No announcement yet.

Humor: online dating for women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The point BD, JWS, and myself are trying to make is...

You can spend forever philosophizing about who or what is to blame for your condition, and it won't make a bit of difference. The you that exists here and now is not satisfactory to you, or you wouldn't be here trying to change yourself. It is my opinion from observing you on this forum for a long time that, you need a massive dose of self confidence and to pick your self up off the floor and start moving towards the better life you seek. Internal attitude and how you talk to yourself about yourself makes a massive difference. You really need to change that, because your negative attitudes about life, women, and yourself are glaringly obvious, and until you change them, you are not going to improve your life.
    The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

Qlue, I agree I think the emphasis should be more on choice than fault. As you said, you are in a great position to make healthy choices that will really help you to improve because you know and have learned about various things that can help you, anything from getting physically fit and active, to being more sociable and just putting yourself out there, being mindful through meditation or something. Being mindful is what would be super great for you because this is what allows you to really listen to yourself and recognise the various emotions and thoughts going through your mind, that way once you've recoginsed them and think that they're negative, you can actively work at managing or getting rid of them. There's lots of material out there to help you, and on this forum too.

Originally posted by Qlue View Post
      Just like when I watch a movie in the theaters I know it's not real, likewise when I discuss "goals" and "rules" I know it's not real. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy it if I want to
      I think what you said here shows that you are actually a positive person. Even if it is all an elusion, why not have fun with it and see how far you can push it, cheap thrills maybe, but a thrill none the less. I think you're super intelligent and sometimes too intelligent for your own good, just chill and be more practical.

Comment

Originally posted by JWS View Post
        I most certainly can say that yours and Qlue's comments in this thread are devoid of value and a wank and nothing more. See that? I just did
        you pesky little rebel

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
          The point BD, JWS, and myself are trying to make is...

You can spend forever philosophizing about who or what is to blame for your condition, and it won't make a bit of difference. The you that exists here and now is not satisfactory to you, or you wouldn't be here trying to change yourself. It is my opinion from observing you on this forum for a long time that, you need a massive dose of self confidence and to pick your self up off the floor and start moving towards the better life you seek. Internal attitude and how you talk to yourself about yourself makes a massive difference. You really need to change that, because your negative attitudes about life, women, and yourself are glaringly obvious, and until you change them, you are not going to improve your life.
          As I said, I agree with BD on a superficial level, but his rule is based on control, I take a more stoic stance that you cannot control everything. If people cannot debate that, then that's ok, but in this thread a few resorted to ad hominin, or calling me depressed, or making judgements saying I'm negative, just because my beliefs are different. I like BD's blog and I agree with everything he says against monogamy, but a blue piller would call him negative, whereas I would call him realistic.

As for JWS, he is a troll who I went from having respect for, to having zero respect for. I'm suprised you allow him to be on this forum, he blatantly lies, and is the source of a lot drama on this forum. He makes statements like "Qlue doesn't get laid" when I laid a girl last week, and also last month. It's also hard to trust people who blatantly lie, it's also hard to trust the staff who give him special treatment. I am not the only person who has said this.

I have respect for you because you seem to sincerely care about the members on here. I can tell you that my view on life is not negative, there is nothing I enjoy more than going out into nature and backpacking across the world. Going out with my friends, and being social, going to house, EDM or hip hop parties. Playing sports, etc.. If I had more money to spend I'd probably sign back up to all the sports teams I was on. If my view was negative, I wouldn't leave the house. My view of women is mixed, I enjoy them when I go on adventures with them, and when I'm in the moment with them, but as far as their long term strategies and manipulation, that's something I do not enjoy. But I'm learning from Z that these things don't matter and I should just focus on what I want, which is what I'm becoming more aware of lately.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
          X