Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty girl seeking a rich husband got a shocking Investment banker's reply

Investing in golddiggers 101.

Lesson number one: make sure to trade for something of equal value and same type of asset.

http://wetindeyng.blogspot.com/2014/...l?spref=fb&m=1

MM

Heheh, i doubt the CEO of J.P.Morgan has time for something like that but i HOPE its true

Comment

Ew she looks too trashy anyway, too much cleavage showing, too tan, too pink, and she sounds stupid.And who goes around posting pictures of themselves with articles like that?? What planet is she on

Comment

I don't think she would fit in well with the other country club wives.

I am guessing this is a hoax.
        The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
          I don't think she would fit in well with the other country club wives.

I am guessing this is a hoax.
          I think it's a hoax, well a non 'goldigging' wife would still probably cost him a lot, there's no guarantee of her being pretty, and of course she will depreciate too, although she may be smarter than this girl.

I think a fat middle aged woman wrote it

Comment

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/sex/a/gold_digger.htm

Comment

This is a very old article that's been around for many years.

The irony is that it's completely wrong. Its contention is that a guy smart enough to make $500,000 would not be dumb enough to marry a hot young chick. Um...wrong. The stats and your own experience will show you that high-income older men marry hot young chicks all the fucking time (usually as second marriages), and usually do it without signing prenups.

They are indeed that dumb.
              Last edited by Blackdragon; 02-21-2014, 08:19 PM. Reason: typo
              How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
              The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

Well, some people know more about investment banking than money. However, unlike being a nerd, being an investment banker will still land you a hot chick - for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratata View Post
                  Well, some people know more about investment banking than money. However, unlike being a nerd, being an investment banker will still land you a hot chick - for a while.
                  Lol. Except most investment bankers ARE nerds - and have no girlfriends or ugly ones.

Comment

Working...
                  X