Male Celebrity with oneitis and how to avoid oneitis yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male Celebrity with oneitis and how to avoid oneitis yourself

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/news/aaron-carter-hilary-duff?src=spr_TWITTER&spr_id=1440_47154331

Aaron Carter who is widely considered the Justin Bieber of the early 2000's proclaims he still has feelings for his oneitis Hilary Duff and goes on a highly publicized Twitter Rant about how

"I'm still hurt by not being able to have her" (disney programming)

"I will do anything to get her" (Very strong oneitis)

This is a good looking, talented guy who had a millions of teens back then wanting his penis and he's stuck on an celebrity who is at best a 9 and still can't get over her? Oneitis can happen to Any. Single. Guy. out there.

This article just goes to show that any guy can get oneitis and any guy can also be stuck in limbo years later in life and still be lost years later!

Here are some steps to make sure you will always be emotionally independent and in turn be non-needy(outcome independent) and live a life full of abundance (happiness, sexual variety, good emotional well-being)

1.) Always, always have some type of goals in your daily life that will bring you closer to one of the following: More money in your pocket, a steady supply of beautiful women, and having your idea of fun and fullfillment.

My experience: This puts your emotional well-being on a good foundation and you won't have to rely on that one beautiful women whom they're are a million of for you sole happiness, having all your emotional fulfillment spread out in multiples ensures you will always have some type of happiness in your life.

2.) Work out: It doesn’t matter how many times a week you work out and at this point you don’t have to build a hell of a lot muscle to succeed in this. But the physical gratification you derive from lifting weights and exercising is FUCKING EUPHORIC and it’s very hard to bring yourself down when you feel amazing as hell.

My experience: I try hard to compound lift every week, with every muscle group. The gratification is amazing and helps me in other areas of life.

3.)Work on having Rock solid Confidence: It’s also very hard to be unhappy when you’re truly confident in your abilities whether it be in your people’s skills, your goals life, and having cute girls at the tap of button on your phone:

My experience: I always work on and tinker my body language to the point to where I feel natural, relaxed, and masculine in my presence around not just women but with everyone. I look very young for my age (Im 20) and I can come off as a 15 year old due to my height, so I try to look like I’m 27 in my walk, talk and other non-verbal cues such as appearance and knowledge about the world. This has helped me tremendously in the women’s department and will definitely help you with beautiful women.

Bottomline- Just because you are rich as fuck, good looking as fuck, and social as fuck does not, I repeat DOES NOT mean you will be good with women. Now having those features will help don’t get me wrong but a level headed guy with solid inner game(confidence, healthy emotional well-being) with solid outergame (social skills, personal appearance) Will immediately put you into the top 1% of guys. 99% of the guys in the world have at least 2 of the mentioned traits. Don’t believe me? how many guys have you seen have the balls to approach dime pieces on command? I have only met 2 guys like that in my 20 years of living and even they didn’t have a well-dressed appearance and on top of that no knowledge on how the fairer sex operates in relationships/dating/sex so their results were dismal at best.

Point is have all the inner and outer game features and you will always have success with women. And on top of that this will create happiness in other areas of your life that will also make your life fun, interesting, and exciting to the point where a women leaving you will be the least of your worries.

Cheers,

ObeyX

Originally posted by ObeyX View Post
    Bottomline- Just because you are rich as fuck, good looking as fuck, and social as fuck does not, I repeat DOES NOT mean you will be good with women
    this is hardly a newsflash to anyone who has at least some real experience with women or has spent at least a few weeks reading "secret society" forums, blogs or books... so the "male celebrity" point you're making is a bit moot

the "anti-oneitis" list is practical though, no major disagreements there, except:

Originally posted by ObeyX View Post
    2.) Work out: It doesn’t matter how many times a week you work out and at this point you don’t have to build a hell of a lot muscle to succeed in this. But the physical gratification you derive from lifting weights and exercising is FUCKING EUPHORIC and it’s very hard to bring yourself down when you feel amazing as hell
    how long have you been working out regularly and is this euphoric effect still working for you?

Because for me it lasted probably just a few months when I was a beginner, but eventually withered and disappeared. I'm into 2.5 years of regular working out now (x3 times weekly) and the effect can hardly be described as "euphoric" these days, so I'm just curious if that's the general trend, or somehow my body has quickly adapted to the post-workout effects...

-M

Comment

We can't post off topic posts without a spin towards self improvement for the lurkers and members.

I just wanted to post a celebrity/oneitis article and help the guys not fall into the oneitis trap that celebrities easily fall into.
      plus I'm the first poster to pop the offtopic section's cherry because no one else has opened a thread here without it being closed in a while

give me some credit bro! Lol.
      Last edited by ObeyX; 03-10-2014, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Manneken-Pis View Post
        Because for me it lasted probably just a few months when I was a beginner, but eventually withered and disappeared. I'm into 2.5 years of regular working out now (x3 times weekly) and the effect can hardly be described as "euphoric" these days, so I'm just curious if that's the general trend, or somehow my body has quickly adapted to the post-workout effects...

-M
        I agree I work out on and off and that slight euphoric effect will dissipate, but thats why I usually work out harder and/or add a new load of weights to get that same effect.
        I would assume if you bench a load of 120 lbs with the exact same rep/set 3x a week without adding anymore weights, you won't feel shit nor will you build muscle for that matter.

But you could maintain muscle and at least you feel good.

At least, and again in my experience that's what happens with me.

Comment

I was actually gonna give you props for the practical advice at the end... Way better than just "OMG look at this link!"

Thanks bro.

Comment

Originally posted by donkaktus View Post
            I was actually gonna give you props for the practical advice at the end... Way better than just "OMG look at this link!"

Thanks bro.
            Anytime dude, sorry for being a contributor I guess lmao.
            plus the off topic section is deserted.

Comment

Working...
            X