New Hero: This Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hero: This Guy

Is it me, or does he kinda look like Tubs?

http://thechive.com/2014/04/01/playb...top-44-photos/

Poker is good training for hard cases and incels since a) they tend to have a built-in advantage in math and in disguising emotions (poker face); and b) it forces you to read people, take risks and trust your instincts.

My only complaint is he seems to prefer rifles over handguns. That's just gay. Nothing is better in your hand than the hard steel of a Beretta 92fs or Sig Sauer P226.

I like the girl with the cat (7).

"That's just gay" LOL!

Comment

His behaviour is typical of people who suddenly came across a large amount of money without ever having to work for it. They don't know it's value and hence do not respect it. He'll be broke in five years, optimistically.

Hot bitches though.

Comment

Yeah... this is just the typical super-rich bachelor.

I agree with Dude that in 5 years his money will be gone. Or he'll be in prison. Or he'll go beta, marry some stripper without a prenup, then lose his ass in the divorce. (I have personally seen all 3 of these things with these types of guys.)

In other words, I'm glad the guy is living it up now, because his story will not have a happy ending.

(I don't think he cares though...so in a way it probably doesn't matter.)
        How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
        The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Daigoro View Post
          My only complaint is he seems to prefer rifles over handguns. That's just gay. Nothing is better in your hand than the hard steel of a Beretta 92fs or Sig Sauer P226.
          Unless of course you need to hit what you're shooting at say 50 feet or 600 yards, then suddenly a long gun is really handy. Yes, I have dumped skunks at 50' with a 9mm but I have also missed a cat or two, no wait that second one was another skunk. Hmmm now how can I make this post remotely about seduction???? Have you ever seduced a woman while smelling like a skunk? Me neither. . . .

Comment

"A handgun is for fighting your way to your rifle, which you shouldn't have put down in the first place".

Comment

Guys, he made over $50 million playing poker. He absolutely earned it, it's not like he just randomly won the lottery and then decided to spend all his money on women and yachts and guns. He earned the money because that's what he wanted to spend money on in the first place. Anyone on a PUA forum calling Bilzerian a beta is beyond delusional.

Comment

No one called him a beta. Re-read the thread. And c'mon CTM. You can do better than that!
                How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
                The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

This dudes the shit. I'll be living this lifestyle one day very soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X