What's New?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's New?

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been around. Shit looks new. Someone give me a run down on what's good lately? I haven't logged in much since last July. Been slummin' around the states. I saw there's now a section called the Hall of Z? Did he sleep with blackdragon for that? And there's a players guide in the works? I'm so confused.

17 members turned gay. Blackdragon caught herpes, but it's cured now. And there is an official players guide in the works. Other than that, everything is pretty much the same bro!

Comment

Also a Chat!

EDIT: Moved to Off Topic.

Comment

Plus we let some new girls join the club!

Comment

Also the Russians won the could War, and a Czar has replaced the Sheriff.

Comment

This is too heavy for me.

Comment

A 747 full of people in Malaysia disappeared/was hijacked and we still don't know where it went, the federal government is currently trying to steal private property from a militia of farmers in Nevada, Japan isn't allowed to hunt whales in Antarctica anymore, Proctor and Gamble is no longer contributing to the destruction of the rainforest...you've missed quite a few things and that's just in the last month or so.

Comment

Working...
              X