Being A Man [Video]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being A Man [Video]

One of my favorite RealTalkers on the interwebz, Davis Aurini, on the topic of Being A Man:

To recap:

1. Train your body
    2. Learn Game
    3. Get a project
    4. Study history
    5. Build on your strengths
    6. Study violence
    7. Form a tribe of brothers similar to yourself, once you've become a worthy male

I might have missed a point or two, but he pretty much covered it in his trademark no-bullshit style.

have you read the book he recommends, the way of men by jack Donovan?

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyChonga View Post
      have you read the book he recommends, the way of men by jack Donovan?
      I have not, but it's on my list. I think it's funny that a gay man wrote a book that set the Manosphere on fire about what it means to be masculine. Pretty cool and I'm for sure stoked to check it out, I don't think "fuck lots of girls" is going to be on his list.

Comment

Originally posted by ChitownMaverick View Post
        One of my favorite RealTalkers on the interwebz, Davis Aurini, on the topic of Being A Man:

To recap:

1. Train your body
        2. Learn Game
        3. Get a project
        4. Study history
        5. Build on your strengths
        6. Study violence
        7. Form a tribe of brothers similar to yourself, once you've become a worthy male

I might have missed a point or two, but he pretty much covered it in his trademark no-bullshit style.
        8. NO jerking off.

Comment

Don't want to derail this, and I plan on making a thread about this later but I realized that everything good in life comes down from removing bullshit from your identity and not tolerating it from others, so that they get a reality check and remove it from themselves.

Bullshit as in "lying to yourself and others" aka self deception and deceiving others, aka learning radical honesty.

You would naturally next all the ones who gave you drama, lie to you (flake), you wouldn't waste time on girls who didnt like you, or were timewasters, you would go for what you want and not settle for less. You would do what you wanted to do and not what others wanted you to do.

You would be realistic about where youre at, and therefore improve faster, rather than fooling yourself just to avoid pain. You would have almost no psychological illnesses or negative emotions because you would accept reality for whst it is and not what your disney fantasy wishes it to be.

The list goes on.. But ive become hypersensitive to my own bullshit, catching myself saying shit to girls that I shouldn't. Girls don't reject you, they're rejecting your bullshit.

I believe we cause 90% of girls to reject us, who'd otherwise like us if we didn't bullshit ourselves and others. It's called a shit test for a reason!

Comment

Working...
          X