Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual Projection

Proof: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...1103121AAIhuh5

Why do men love to go for women who are bitches?

Question:
    I know it's not all men but I see this happening around me quite a lot. It's even happened to me a few times where I like a guy and he ends up chasing after a moany and bitchy girl. I don't get why men have a nice woman in their path but they ignore her and go for a woman that's moany, bitchy and ignores them. Kinda like the women on 'Don't tell the Bride' who are demanding, pushy and their men seem to adore them. I don't understand why men are like this? I loved this boy once and I always was nice to him but he went off and chased a girl who ignored him and eventually cheated on him. I want to know your reasons why and maybe if they're valid I'll won't be so annoyed about it

Answer:
    1) Guys like the chase. Bitches are usually the ones that are hard to get.
    2) They're mysterious. Bitches are honest and say what's on their mind, but don't reveal everything.
    3) They usually work for themselves or are pretty independent. They have a reason to be a *****.
    4) Guys like a girl that will speak up and put someone in place if needed.
    5) Bitches don't want people to know when their struggling or upset. They don't NEED anybody else.
    6) Bitches like to have control of things and are good at doing it.
    7) Bitches are funny. They can make people laugh, even if it's rude comments.
    8) Bitches knows their self value and worth.
    9) Bitches won't settle with being treated badly. They wont put up with bullshit.
    10) They have a reason to be a *****, they've been through a lot. So they have a good head on their shoulders.
    11) They have pride in their body, and they know they look good. Guys love a girl with confidence.

Me:
    Do women actually, seriously and sincerely believe guys want the above traits in a woman?
    I guess since im not as experienced with women like some you older guys, Im shocked and in awe at that answer because I know damn well men don't give a damn about anything on that list.

The list should have one item.
    1.) Be hot.

Can any older, experienced guys confirm that most women falsely believe this shit?

I don't know what women in general believe, but the thread is bullshit and of no use to either women or seducers. The OP on ask.com is a whiner "how come guys like other girls better than me?" Just like a male whiner "how come girls don't like me when I am so perfect?" The answers come from similarly bitter women rationalizing, for the most part. Non-bitter women feel good about men and just figure: "sometimes there is a good match, sometimes not so much." Non-bitter people take responsibility and have an internal locus of control. Non-bitter people don't have much incentive at all to make sweeping generalizations about the opposite sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Present View Post
      I don't know what women in general believe, but the thread is bullshit and of no use to either women or seducers. The OP on ask.com is a whiner "how come guys like other girls better than me?" Just like a male whiner "how come girls don't like me when I am so perfect?" The answers come from similarly bitter women rationalizing, for the most part. Non-bitter women feel good about men and just figure: "sometimes there is a good match, sometimes not so much." Non-bitter people take responsibility and have an internal locus of control. Non-bitter people don't have much incentive at all to make sweeping generalizations about the opposite sex.
      +1

move along. nothing to see here.

Comment

I agree with you that this is projection. The list is basically a list of things chick dig about dudes.

But this is also mental masturbation-

Originally posted by ObeyX View Post
        Me:
        Do women actually, seriously and sincerely believe guys want the above traits in a woman?
        I guess since im not as experienced with women like some you older guys, Im shocked and in awe at that answer because I know damn well men don't give a damn about anything on that list.

1.) Be hot.

Can any older, experienced guys confirm that most women falsely believe this shit?
        For ONS, I've fucked chicks spanning the whole spectrum.

For LTRs, I was always going for the hottest chicks, but that was only in the beginning. Now my main chicks have more than once been girls who are hot enough and I have great sex with, but also importantly, fantastic to be around.

Its not clear in what OPERATIONAL sense hotness is the overriding issue in a man's sexual decision making, both long term and short term. Sure I like hot, but somehow in the end it doesn't seem to matter that much.

I am interested in this topic because my current main girl fits the above profile, and at some level I guess it bothers me and my pick up artist identity, even though I have never been as happy as this in ages.

Comment

Originally posted by hangman View Post
          I am interested in this topic because my current main girl fits the above profile, and at some level I guess it bothers me and my pick up artist identity, even though I have never been as happy as this in ages.
          The way I see it, there's nothing actually wrong with the list of attributes in the OP, provided that she also a) is hot, or at least sufficiently attractive and b) treats you well.

That's my criteria incidentally - some average of hotness and good behaviour, with neither falling below some minimum threshold.

Comment

I overall agree with present but I actually don't at all agree with anybody who thinks this thread is mental masturbation and of no use to seducers or women. I'm pretty sure there are a small percentage of women seducers WHO ACTUALLY, believe that the traits are important in keeping a guy in a relationship.

I still believe some women lurkers can learn from the OP about projection and there own list of what they find attractive in a guy.

Just like hangman said, I'm interested in this topic as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Present View Post
              Non-bitter people take responsibility and have an internal locus of control. Non-bitter people don't have much incentive at all to make sweeping generalizations about the opposite sex.
              I really hope you aren't claiming im a bitter man towards the opposite sex because thats far from the truth. Im 20 years old with 12 lays, im inexperienced as hell across the board of course i wanna learn a lot about women, and I thought a seduction-offtopic forum would be a great place to discuss something of this nature.

Of course im getting laid on the side but are we not allowed to discuss and talk about projection of both sexes in off-topic?

I'm an intuitive perceptive thinker and love to understand concepts and the human mind (especially women) of course im curious about topics regarding projection of sexual attraction upon the opposite gender.

I guess my presentation is off in my posts, sorry i guess if you are offended and took my post as a generalization but that wasn't my intent.

I'm just a guy looking for a discussion on projection.

Whoopsie.

Comment

Originally posted by ObeyX View Post
                Yes.

Last year I started calling this "gender myopia". Per my glossary:

Gender Myopia – The condition of being so narrowly focused on what your gender is attracted to, you are completely blinded to the realities of what the other gender is attracted to. You think the other gender wants exactly what you want, which they don’t. Example of male gender myopia: Men sending women pictures of their penises in order to turn them on. Example of female gender myopia: Women bragging about how “sassy” or “tough” or “independent” they are in order to attract men.

(Most) women secretly want a tough badass, so they incorrectly assume that if they (the women) act like tough badasses, they'll get (quality) men. It doesn't occur to them that the very men they desire most will be turned off by them acting that way.

To be fair, men do this too (sending unwanted dick pics to women, etc), so this is a human condition, not a female one. The reason it's so blatant and you're noticing it more is because it's becoming more pronounced in society lately, as both genders get more and more confused about how they're supposed to behave.

1.) Be hot.
                Agreed, I add just one more critical one that changes the game:

2.) Don't give me drama.

This, of course, instantly disqualifies all the "bitches" this woman is bragging about, even for just-FBs.

If a woman is hot and doesn't give me drama, she's in, and will stay in literally forever until and unless one of those two conditions change.

However, this is a simple concept, and the ego doesn't like simple. The ego wants complicated, which is why so many have these huge, childish, ridiculous fucking "lists" like the woman above (precisely as I talked about on my last podcast).
                How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
                The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdragon View Post
                  Yes.

Last year I started calling this "gender myopia". Per my glossary:

Gender Myopia – The condition of being so narrowly focused on what your gender is attracted to, you are completely blinded to the realities of what the other gender is attracted to. You think the other gender wants exactly what you want, which they don’t. Example of male gender myopia: Men sending women pictures of their penises in order to turn them on. Example of female gender myopia: Women bragging about how “sassy” or “tough” or “independent” they are in order to attract men.

(Most) women secretly want a tough badass, so they incorrectly assume that if they (the women) act like tough badasses, they'll get (quality) men. It doesn't occur to them that the very men they desire most will be turned off by them acting that way.

To be fair, men do this too (sending unwanted dick pics to women, etc), so this is a human condition, not a female one. The reason it's so blatant and you're noticing it more is because it's becoming more pronounced in society lately, as both genders get more and more confused about how they're supposed to behave.

Agreed, I add just one more critical one that changes the game:

2.) Don't give me drama.

This, of course, instantly disqualifies all the "bitches" this woman is bragging about, even for just-FBs.

If a woman is hot and doesn't give me drama, she's in, and will stay in literally forever until and unless one of those two conditions change.

However, this is a simple concept, and the ego doesn't like simple. The ego wants complicated, which is why so many have these huge, childish, ridiculous fucking "lists" like the woman above (precisely as I talked about on my last podcast).

Once again thank you BD. Your blog post answered my question.

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
                  X