Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily reminder trump is president, being polirizing and asshole works....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the proof that BD is fake btw? Did someone meet him in person or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
      Where is the proof that BD is fake btw? Did someone meet him in person or something?
      sarge how about worrying about putting a dick in vagina instead of bd...

Comment

• Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

sarge how about worrying about putting a dick in vagina instead of bd...
        I bought his book on how to get laid. If he's not legit I shouldn't read it...

Comment

• Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post

I bought his book on how to get laid. If he's not legit I shouldn't read it...
          i personally did not like the book, but you should field test... His expertise is more about "tradional dating sites" and his brand of "poly relationships" his book on "online dating" that was a bit useful to me (emphasis on a bit), but the key is field testing things and you arriving to your own conclusions... To get laid fast, for me, the second generation stuff is more useful and i did a post breaking it down simply (you still need to get to the point of hooking, which you have not gotten good yet) https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...lk-for-dummies

Comment

Working...
          X