An important topic that is currently banned from these boards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
    We added that rule when there were a series of long posts about it, we got complaints from a lot of other members who thought it was off topic.

I was circumcised, but they did it when I was a few days old and I have no memory of it or life with a foreskin. I have heard all the arguments about it, and understand why people are upset and concerned, but it is a moot point. I can't go back and undo the past. Neither can anyone else, and very few guys get it done willingly as adults, so what does it matter to seduction? Just like penis enlargement, which is also banned, if I remember the rules rightly. You have the dick you have, women focus on other things, and by the time she sees it, you have made the sale.

And, just to add my experience, referencing loss of sensation, it didn't affect me. My problem as a young rookie was cumming way, way too fast. The sensation was overwhelming the first few times. Without a foreskin, fucking is still the most pleasurable thing I have ever done, and nothing else comes close. So I don't spend a lot of time thinking about it.

I'm against it as a practice, find it abhorrent, and support those who want to ban it as baby mutilation. However, there are a number of things that fit that bill that are off topic here.

However, if people really want to talk about either subject, there is always Off Topic. I'm pretty chill about things, and if WWIII doesn't break out in Off Topic, I'm not going to be closing threads there.

Hiding the subject, pretending that this massive elephant in the room doesn't exist... It's not a good idea...

You can't go back and reverse child-hood abuse either... If we just bury it and pretend it never happened, is that a good idea?

You may not feel that it has affected you, so be it, but clearly it has affected a lot of men and they're even posting about it in this thread. Why ignore them?

You say it can be posted in off-topic, is that the case now? Because previously my thread on foreskin restoration in the off-topic section was deleted two years ago, although not by you. Is this official permission that it is okay to be talked about in off-topic?
    "The further a society drifts from truth, the more they will hate those who speak it" -- George Orwell

Comment

You say it can be posted in off-topic, is that the case now? Because previously my thread on foreskin restoration in the off-topic section was deleted two years ago, although not by you. Is this official permission that it is okay to be talked about in off-topic?
      Last year we changed almost everything about how this site is run.

And yes, if people want to talk about foreskins or penis enlargement in Off Topic, I'm not going to close those threads as long as they stay civil. Off Topic posts still have to be remotely connected to seduction, sex, and the Player lifestyle, which are the on topic subjects.
      The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

-Many topics are important in the world.
        -However, this is not a health/patient forum. This is certainly not alt.mens-rights.
        -This forum is a direct descendant of alt.seduction.fast. Personally Id like to keep it that way.
        -I wonder how well a heavily moderated purist forum would do in this day and age. I was always a fan of heavy moderating.
        -Especially the keeping of one mega thread for each common subject, vigilantly moving new topics to the threads they belong in.

Comment

Instead of saying "hey lets talk it everywhere" why not just talk it in this thread??

My opinion is "why did you touch that guys dick, its his dick, oh religion makes it legal? well why are you using a political body to unconsentingly touch his gear?"
          Its pretty rediculous (no pun intended)

Comment

I moved this to Off Topic.

Carry on.
            The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

I agree this should be off-topic.

Look I think most American men are circumsized, obviously not by choice. This may be a moral or political issue, but moreso on a "parents" forum, not this one.

In terms of seduction, you're either circumsized or you're not, and there's nothing you can do about it. (well I guess you can but adult circumcision seems like its never attempted or desired).

It's irrelevant to debate the ethics of it for seduction - actually not even that, I don't think anyone is even taking up the contrary position here.

Comment

Penis with a suit crew checking in:

"I'm Not Missing Anything by Being Circumcised;
                Why Should I Restore?
                With no accurate means of comparison, the typical circumcised man does not know what he is missing. A man, colorblind from birth and thinking his sight is normal, might also never question his condition. However, as a man ages, he loses sensitivity of the penis. Many men have difficulty achieving sufficient stimulation to reach orgasm. The foreskin is a definite asset in maintaining this sensitivity.

Foreskin restoration is a logical process of returning the penis to as close to its original condition as possible. However, it can be frustrating, time-consuming and care must be taken not to use undue force.

While the majority of circumcised men are unconscious of, or deny any negative feelings about circumcision, a significant number in the U.S. and around the world are aware of their feeling of loss, resentment and betrayal by parents and anger over this violation of their bodies.

When one understands the anatomy of a normal penis, the structure and function of the foreskin, the historical and cultural context of circumcision and the truth behind the myths, one can better understand men's feelings and motivations for restoration. Our message to men is that it is acceptable to care for our bodies in this way.

The Foreskin is a Normal, Healthy and Beneficial Part of the Penis

The foreskin consists of at least three structures: an outer foreskin, inner foreskin and the frenulum. It begins as far back as the shaft midpoint, covers the glans (head of the penis), and can extend beyond the glans. The frenulum (similar to that which is under the tongue) connects the foreskin to the underside. The foreskin and glans are joined by a common membrane and separate gradually. For some, the process is not complete until puberty.

The Purpose and Function of the Foreskin

Protection. The foreskin protects the sensitive glans throughout life from adverse conditions, such as the abrasiveness of clothing. Without the foreskin, the glans becomes dry and calloused and desensitized.

Pleasure. The foreskin is a unique structure filled with delicate nerves and a rich blood supply. The foreskin enhances sexual pleasure, especially as it glides over the corona (ridge of the glans) during sexual activity.

Sensitivity. The foreskin is a highly nerve-laden structure, containing approximately 10,000 nerve endings. It is this structure that gives the man his most pleasurable sensations. It also helps to retain glans sensitivity. Circumcision removed this structure and over time sensitivity decreases, making it more difficult to achieve satisfactory stimulation.

Lubrication. Much as the way your eyelid lubricates and protects your eye, the foreskin keeps the glans moist and sensitive. This effect is helpful during sexual penetration as the penile shaft glides within its own skin sheath rather than directly, chafing one's partner. Without the foreskin, many couples need additional lubricants.

Privacy. Like the female clitoris, the glans is designed to be a protected internal organ, exposed only when aroused.

Why Men Restore Their Foreskins

Pleasure. The new foreskin adds pleasure to the penis during sexual activity. For most men seeking restoration, this alone is reason enough to restore.

Protection. The foreskin protects the glans from the abrasiveness of clothing. When protected, the glans will regain much of its original sensitivity.

Privacy. Like the female clitoris, the glans penis is intended to be an internal organ, visible only when aroused.

Aesthetics. 85% of the world's men feel an intact penis is normal, natural and attractive.

Wholeness. When seeing their circumcision scar, many men sense that part of their body is missing, which is very similar to women who have had a breast removed. Seeking physical and emotional wholeness is quite natural.

Emotional pain. When feeling hopeless over their unchosen circumcised state, men can be helped to manage anger by doing something about a condition which they had always believed was irreversible.

Resentment. A 1991 survey of 301 males seeking restoration information showed that almost 70% of those circumcised as infants or children resent their parents for their circumcision. Regaining power over their bodies reduces resentment.

Empowerment. Victims of rape, crime and child or spousal abuse typically report a deep sense of helplessness and vulnerability. Who is more helpless and vulnerable than a restrained newborn having part of his penis amputated? Men restore to take back control of their bodies from the damage done by parents, their physicians and our culture.

Restoration isn't sought only by those circumcised at birth. Some children are unwillingly circumcised. Others are pressured "for their own good" by friends, sex partners, or military. Some immigrants circumcise themselves or their sons "to be American." Afterwards, most males note a marked decrease of sensitivity, which lead some to restore."

Very homo, no homo... now the advantages of being circumcised are, imho:

1- less polarizing to most women... - some women will not suck a dick of a guy not circumcised...

2.- following #1 the correlate no circumcised with bad hygiene, specially white american woman..

3.- circumsized more aesthetic penis (NO HOMO SERIOUSLY, STOP JUDGING)... In before dude come out with a homo joke (my bad he already did)

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

In general you are stuck with what you have, and if circumcised you really would not be aware of any loss.
                  However...
                  Someone like myself who had to have it done mid life for medical reasons.
                  My God.
                  Huge loss of sensation that I can never get back.
                  And man it was painful.
                  6 months before healed properly.
                  Wish I'd been done at birth so that I didn't knows what I was missing.

Comment

Originally posted by jackog View Post
                    In general you are stuck with what you have, and if circumcised you really would not be aware of any loss.
                    However...
                    Someone like myself who had to have it done mid life for medical reasons.
                    My God.
                    Huge loss of sensation that I can never get back.
                    And man it was painful.
                    6 months before healed properly.
                    Wish I'd been done at birth so that I didn't knows what I was missing.
                    Don't take this the wrong way, but very rarely is it actually medically necessary. If you look at the rates of adult circumcisions in Finland, it is somewhere around 1 in 16,000 if I remember correctly. There are almost always other non-surgical alternatives to correct issues such as phimosis. Unfortunately, when it comes to doctors, especially in America, circumcision is all they know.

"I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail." -- Maslow

Of course I don't know anything about your situation or where you were born, but over here we have an epidemic of premature forced retraction of young boys foreskins. The doctors tell the parents you have to rip the fused foreskin from the head and scrub it out, that causes scarring, infection and sometimes problems with phimosis later in life. Then that gets used as a scare tactic to promote circumcision.

Believe it or not, I talked...face to face... with a medical student in Washington DC who was training to do circumcisions... She didn't even know that the foreskin was physiologically and naturally fused to the head of the penis upon birth and naturally separates later in life, she was completely dumbfounded. I will never forget that conversation... These are the people telling parents there's something wrong with their son's penis if it doesn't retract and causing the very issues that lead to circumcision. Sad really... The organization Doctors Opposing Circumcision has written quite a lot on it.
                    "The further a society drifts from truth, the more they will hate those who speak it" -- George Orwell

Comment

Chess master, you are quite correct.
                      The medical people know little about it.
                      I did quite a bit of research before having it done and discussed alternatives with a few doctors.
                      They suggested my situation was such that circumcision was my only choice.
                      Upon further study, I believe this may not have been the case.
                      If I knew the loss of sensation I would suffer, then i would have looked quite a bit harder at alternatives.

Comment

Is anybody not getting laid due to this? If not, maybe that's why it's banned. Too much politics, philosophy and bs, not enough seduction.

Comment

Here is the message I received today from hangman: "You mentioned a Monogamous relationship in the Relationships forum whilst you keep posting that you sarge other girls. What a troll..."
                          I will tell you that hangman, I sarge for fun, like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_Z View Post
                            Is anybody not getting laid due to this? If not, maybe that's why it's banned. Too much politics, philosophy and bs, not enough seduction.
                            Yep. What does one hope to gain from such a discussion? Either you're circumcised or your're not, it's not like you can do anything about it*. Until you have a son of your own, this is a moot point.

* Don't be a fucking idiot. YOU CAN'T RE-GROW YOUR FORESKIN any more than you can re-grow your tonsils or your appendix or your adenoids. "DNYC, you've obviously never hear of the miraculous technique that..." NO! DON'T BE A FUCKING IDIOT!

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse View Post
                              See here, circumcision helps prevent HIV:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_and_HIV

It also helps protect against most STD's , other infections, and lots of other diseases

30% reduction in herpes and HPV, protects against loads of stuff

See here for a brief overview:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision

Show me that non circumcision helps prevent HIV or STDs and then youve got a real case...

From a seduction point of view, its better to be cut...if your fucking a lot of women, chances of STDs is way way higher and if your uncut your playing massively with your health

No chick wants to feel your dick if youve got that cheesy smegma crap on it..thats disgusting

And plus if you touch your dick all day (like I do..I touch my dick all the time, whether im with a woman or not), it helps to be super clean..with a circumcised dick I never have to worry about my dick getting dirty - its so much cleaner than worrying about cheesy shit building up and constantly have to clean things

Nearly every country in Europe has both a vastly lower rate of circumcision and a vastly lower rate of STD prevalence

The US has both the highest rate of HIV and the highest rate of infant circumcision in the industrialized world with the exception of South Africa for HIV and South Korea for circumcision.

Not only does the removal of healthy body parts without consent as a means of disease prevention violate the basic tenants of medicine, the Hippocratic Oath, ethics and common sense... it also doesn't work.

The only reason you think it prevents HIV is because the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation funded 3 highly flawed trials in Africa that no real medical organization takes seriously today. Those who desperately needed an excuse for circumcision latched on to it and here you are regurgitating it. It was a time when an answer to the African HIV problem was desperately needed and circumcision was all they had to put their hope into because nothing else was working.

Just so you know, the idea that circumcision prevented HIV didn't even exist until 1986 and wasn't tested until 2004.

It is extraordinary to think that this victorian era punishment for masturbation just so happens to prevent HIV and other diseases... After it's already been forced upon countless millions. It's the equivalent of punching somebody in the face then desperately searching for benefits from breaking one's nose.

Most of your stated benefits are so comical and untrue that it would be hilarious if it weren't so tragic.
                              Last edited by chessmaster; 12-27-2016, 06:24 AM.

Comment

First off, go have sex you seem stressed out. Second, correlation is not causation, so please provide better evidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X