An important topic that is currently banned from these boards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ_Z View Post
    First off, go have sex you seem stressed out. Second, correlation is not causation, so please provide better evidence.
    At this point you're just projecting yourself onto me because you have nothing to say. You don't want more evidence, you wouldn't look at it if I did.
    "The further a society drifts from truth, the more they will hate those who speak it" -- George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by chessmaster View Post
      At this point you're just projecting yourself onto me because you have nothing to say. If you wanted to, and you don't, you could find the trials showing increases in HIV transmission with circumcision.
      It probaly does decrease STD transmission chances. More surface area, more stimulation, more chances of micro-cuts.

But why does that matter? u better use condoms either way.

But yeah, you are using this whole thing to feed your persecution mania.

Comment

Originally posted by chessmaster View Post
        At this point you're just projecting yourself onto me because you have nothing to say. You don't want more evidence, you wouldn't look at it if I did.
        Lolz bruh do you even projecting?

Legitimately, though, I'm not sure what I could be projecting. You are fixating on this to a degree that, from the outside, does not look healthy. If it is that big of a deal, tell your parents how they ruined your life. I am not even commenting on the morality of circumcision because this is a seduction forum, and I prefer to focus on that when I log in. My comment was a legitimate one when it comes to statistics and research. Just because you find two variables to have a correlation, positive or negative, does not guarantee that one causes the other. It is intellectually dishonest to suggest otherwise, or at least really lazy. And that applies to any subject, as opposed to your assumption that I am just so deeply biased I would refuse to see "the truth."

I do wish I had an uncut dick and the freedom to have made that choice myself. I also think it is fairly low on the list of things that will affect my life. Ergo, don't really care.

Comment

Since you wanted clarification, the part that you were projecting is your inability to provide any evidence for your claims.

At one end you are claiming that anyone who isn't cut is at high-risk of contracting STDs based on flawed trials that try to correlate HIV contraction with circumcision status in recently cut men in Africa in the Wikipedia articles you linked to. I counter that by showing that there's not even any correlation on a worldwide level of any kind, infact the opposite is true... and you hit me with "correlation is not causation" -- A backwards argument that negates the whole premise that circumcision prevents STDs in the first place and undermines your own argument.

For the record, correlation may not always imply causation, but when you have both the highest rates of circumcision and HIV in the industrialized world... Its probably best not to promote circumcision as an effective means of disease prevention.

You are fixating on this to a degree that, from the outside, does not look healthy
          That's fine, I don't mind if you think that, it's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

But I couldn't help but notice that your argument has switched from one centered on disease prevention to suddenly it's no big deal however you wish you had been given a choice. I wish I had been given a choice as well, so at least we can agree on that.
          "The further a society drifts from truth, the more they will hate those who speak it" -- George Orwell

Comment

Working...
          X