Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this site have some kind of virus/ redirect to some site fileupload.com or so? or Just me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this site have some kind of virus/ redirect to some site fileupload.com or so? or Just me?

Hey not a huge concern but I seem to be redirected to some randomy virusy site when going to pua-zone.com from Googling 'faster seduction' and clicking the link to this site.

My first thought would be it's my computer, but it only seems to happen when I go to this specific website. Just wondering if anyone else had the same thing. If no one else does, then I guess it's some random synergy between my computer/ this website.

Originally posted by Bigslick2 View Post
    Hey not a huge concern but I seem to be redirected to some randomy virusy site when going to pua-zone.com from Googling 'faster seduction' and clicking the link to this site.

My first thought would be it's my computer, but it only seems to happen when I go to this specific website. Just wondering if anyone else had the same thing. If no one else does, then I guess it's some random synergy between my computer/ this website.

Yes and I have to go to a word document to type my posts then copy and paste here, since when I write does not let me do spaces most of the times…
    It seems couple of viruses going on..
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse View Post
      Yes, I cant do spaces either these days!

I have to click "Go Advanced" to put a space in, and sometimes I dont get that option either. So then I log out and back in again, or hit refresh
      so going advance did the trick awesome!(testing lol)
      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

I never get redirected when I use a bookmark. I tried the Google path, and it did happen once, but not the next few times. I don't think that's us, I think that's Google. I suggest using a bookmark.

I'm not having any trouble putting spaces in my post right now. No one has complained to me about that.
        The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

I never get redirected when I use a bookmark. I tried the Google path, and it did happen once, but not the next few times. I don't think that's us, I think that's Google. I suggest using a bookmark.
          It is happening a lot, i have couple of virtual computers and my own computer and is doing it a lot, i would say started happening about 1-2 weeks ago

I'm not having any trouble putting spaces in my post right now. No one has complained to me about that.
          In this buried post, you have already 3 people not complaining but bringing it up to the attention... The space problem is intermittent... Sometimes it happens, sometimes it does not...(multiple computer different networks)

Comment

-Ive only seen the space bug when using chrome. first time 2 weeks ago (Just go up one line, and it will fix)
            -I just had a weird bug where text appeared at start of the post I was writing, so I had to use notepad.
            -Ive never been redirected though.

Comment

Hahay yeah thought my space bar was broken once
              Then copy pasted the space once and it worked again

Comment

I forwarded this thread to Tubarao, who handles technical stuff, because he knows the most of any of us. I'll let you know when he tells me something.

Comment

Update: Tubarao is working on it. Yes, we were hacked. He has to work on it from work to get into more detail and fix things.

What he has said so far...

That filestore72 site also hacks people's browsers. Folks should clear their browsing histories to remove any hacked cookies.

I have my browser set to clear the history and cache every time I close it for security and privacy reasons. Highly recommended.

I use Linux now, which is immune from most problems. I love it. It just works better.

Comment

Hi all, please try searching for "faster seduction" in google and clicking the link. I believe I've fixed the issue, and I'm no longer redirected to filestore.
                    ~Tubarao
                    fuzzyandoj.com
                    www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

The spacebar issue appears to be specific to a recent update of Chrome. Here's a post that describes the error in detail:

Since upgrading to the latest Chrome version, I cannot use the space bar under the following circumstances:

When using Quick Reply, and the cursor is positioned right BELOW the quoted text. The spacebar does not work. If you re-position the spacebar above the quoted text, the spacebar will work. To reproduce the issue, you must use Quick Reply.

Also, if you go to Advanced Mode on the reply, the spacebar works. I have verified this on three computers. It is definitely from the latest Chrome update.

The problem does not exist when using Internet Explorer.
                      Use a different browser, or use one of the workaround suggestions.
                      ~Tubarao
                      fuzzyandoj.com
                      www.crushingpavement.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tubarao View Post
                        Hi all, please try searching for "faster seduction" in google and clicking the link. I believe I've fixed the issue, and I'm no longer redirected to filestore.
                        Seems to be fixed. Thanx.
                        The spacebar isssue persists. Yes, I am using Chrome. One way around the problem is to type a random character (I typed "m" which you will see at the end of my post.) After typing the character arrow back in front of that character. Now you can type to your heart's content, spacebars and all. m

Comment

I use Firefox and when I use quick reply it sometimes "jumps" a few lines above when I try to write, it's kind of annoying but no big deal (just gotta go to advanced). Never had the redirect issue so far but I always enter through fasterseduction.com so perhaps that's better

Jester
                          Bunterrichten - Alternativen zum Unter-richten:

Comment

I tried viewing this site on my android phone yesterday and got redirected to a bunch of spam sites, works fine on desktop and my ipad though.
                            “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen. ― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Comment

problem still continues...

Comment

Working...
                              X