Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women aren't equal to men?

Deleted as too controversial

Sorry for the guys who missed it, its too down the rabbit hole and "red pill" for this forum.
    Last edited by Impulse; 01-03-2017, 03:27 PM.
    --------------------------
    Key lessons:
    - The brain is a bullshit feeder
    - People don't exist in the way you think they do
    - Early rising makes a world of difference

My journals:

Sexual game journal
    Fundamentals journal
    Club game approaching journal
    Brain programming journal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMOXYraIBeQ&t=9s

Comment

No, I don't agree with the premise that women are not equal to men. Different? Sure. Equal? Absolutely.

There are a lot of logical fallacies in the OP but honestly, I just don't care enough to get into a debate. There's more than enough pseudo philosophical discussions here already.

It boils down to this:

So, next time a woman starts to give you any shit, dont fall into her trap. They are inferior to men and you shouldnt take their shit if they give you it. You could simply say your a man and you wont take any orders from a woman.
      To quote Game of Thrones, "Any man who must say, I am the king, is no true king". Or, to paraphrase this, if you're in a situation where you need to pull the "but I'm the man!" card (even if its not verbal, but just a self-affirmation), you already lost and you're not superior to anyone.
      Get the FREE ebook "What Killed Your Sex Appeal? 5 Awful Mistakes That Men Make With Their Image" and remove cockblocks from your wardrobe.

Comment

huh? can you summarise that video please?
        Last edited by Impulse; 01-04-2017, 10:03 AM.
        Key lessons:

My journals:

Sexual game journal
        Fundamentals journal

Comment

Originally posted by DavidK View Post

To quote Game of Thrones, "Any man who must say, I am the king, is no true king". Or, to paraphrase this, if you're in a situation where you need to pull the "but I'm the man!" card (even if its not verbal, but just a self-affirmation), you already lost and you're not superior to anyone.
          Interesting points..ive replied to them already
          Key lessons:

My journals:

Sexual game journal
          Fundamentals journal

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse View Post
            A western women doesnt know her true role....
            Originally, I planned on answering by asking you "what is a woman's true role?" and on what are you basing it.

But then I realized that you'll just go back to the historical/naturalist argument (it's been done this way for thousands of years and shit like that).

To that, I would retort that as a society we did a lot of ridiculous, batshit crazy stuff for thousands of years (like slavery), until we got smart enough to realize that we're being dumbasses (as a society) and moved on from those outdated concepts. Claiming that women (or men for that matter) have some pre-defined role is another example of stupid shit that we really need to move beyond now.

Then you'd comeback with how brainwashed, white knight-ish, or whatever I'm being and this will lead to nowhere.

So, let's just cut it short and I'll just say that no, I don't believe that having certain genital parts automatically qualifies a person to a certain "role" in a society. In turn, we have to compare people on merit and not how we want them to be (or what role they are supposed to play). By that, as far as I'm aware, women are very much equal to men.

In other words, we'll have to agree to disagree because we're both very obviously under-qualified to have a reasonable, fact-based discussion on the topic.
            Get the FREE ebook "What Killed Your Sex Appeal? 5 Awful Mistakes That Men Make With Their Image" and remove cockblocks from your wardrobe.

Comment

^lol, solid reply dude! Much appreciated, I liked the way you wrote that, though yeh obviously we can agree to disagree on certain things
              Key lessons:

My journals:

Sexual game journal
              Fundamentals journal

Comment

Hmmm... I think it's wise to know which way the wind is blowing... PC exists for a reason.

Comment

The video talked a lot about how the social contract, where we as men agree not to use our natural advantage in size and strength to seize control straight caveman style over women, but that's the main difference I see. It's also just a funny clip Patrice O'Neal is hilarious. I don't think women are worse or better, just different. And once again, you're trying to show us how fuckin ahead of the curve you are by spouting nonsense. For instance, the talk about WW2 was all total bullshit. Like Rev said it is fuzzy logic where yeah, the chain of reasoning makes sense but it requires you to make a couple of wild assumptions.

Comment

Originally posted by dj
                    The video talked a lot about how the social contract, where we as men agree not to use our natural advantage in size and strength to seize control straight caveman style over women, but that's the main difference I see.
                    Cool..thanks

Originally posted by dj
                    For instance, the talk about WW2 was all total bullshit.

huh? Of course its not the full story, but its a contributing factor for social change.
                    Last edited by Impulse; 01-04-2017, 10:04 AM.
                    Key lessons:

My journals:

Sexual game journal
                    Fundamentals journal

Comment

Well you certainly are inferior to men, I know that much

Comment

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
                        Well you certainly are inferior to men, I know that much
                        Lol, what the hell is with this?
                        Last edited by Impulse; 01-04-2017, 10:04 AM.
                        Key lessons:

My journals:

Sexual game journal
                        Fundamentals journal

Comment

Yo btw, men are just as submissive to me in field as women,
                          Trying to get attention from me, or backing away from me (if their intention was to fight),
                          Women have varied reactions, some fully step up to the plate, and are capable off engaging in convo too complex and nuanced for most men to follow,

It is pointless to argue superiority, if you don't even know the strengths of the person you are comparing yourself againt
                          I would say man is typically IGNORANT of womens strengths because they capitulate to sexual frustration and find it to be a convenient avenue to vent betaised aggression

There are three things you need with girls
                          Generousity
                          Decency
                          Understanding

Generousity is the ability to overcome frustration and fear of applying effort only to fail
                          Decency is the ability to do the right thing at the right time, because you have sound ability to observe other peoples feelings (it replaces acting nice, and is much more neutral thhan it sounds)
                          Understanding is the ability to recognise what girls want or need from you in order to feel xyz

You in this post demonstrate
                          No decency because girls have done nothing to you, and you stab them in the side with this crap, the arguement is in itself unfair and biased designed to put them on the defensive. Its a cheap shot at inchhing towards your shitty propoganda, nothing more.
                          No generousity, because your frustration and inability to act has left you in a cocky, sheltered position. This is the imagined authority of a man insulating himself away from women, in body and mind, because you are intimidated by them, and unable to solve it.
                          No understanding, because your whole arguement is based on the fact you don't understand them, so must GUESS that they are probably inferior cuz you THINK it would benifit you.

I am absolutely frustrated with SOME women, and certain parts of those women.
                          In fact I celebrate that frustration.
                          It is fucking good to have frustration, IF you are a generous man, willing to put in the effort (hence why it is a journal, it is a journey to go from a place of frustration to a place of acceptance and growth)
                          Unlike you, I'm not at all afraid of showing my flaws, thats just how GOOD at this I am,
                          I don't need to bluster or pout

Btw "what the hell is this"
                          Is the correct response to the OP impulse
                          You are just cutting your dick off to spite yourself

Pro tip:
                          If you wanna get laid don't insinuate that submission makes you think a woman is inferior
                          A woman indeed is more submissive than a man sexually, and enjoy it that way
                          You make the concept intolerable if you imply that is in itself a "weakness"
                          Like what, enjoying sex is a weakness?
                          Thats dumb
                          When a woman is submissive you wanna show she isn't inferior in your eyes, by going with her on it, letting that role play out
                          You ought not cling to it like your personal insecurities rest on making her feel less, cuz if that is the case, you are just petty

Btw, if you wanna go into my journal, show some respect
                          I don't need a "impulse read and dissapproves" message in my inbox
                          I'm not here to hold your hand impulse
                          And quite frankly I don't want you readng my journal, you are unwelcome, I write it for those I respect to get lil tidbits from
                          I dunno, I think it works
                          Mostly though, I spend plenty of time trying to crack the really hard stuff
                          Its nice to let loose a lil

Notice how its in a journal, not thrust all over the forum?
                          Instead of criticising, learn a thing or two

Comment

^Lol i was just off to bed and then you posted this :P

You know my reply already so lets leave it at that
                            Last edited by Impulse; 01-04-2017, 10:05 AM.
                            Key lessons:

My journals:

Sexual game journal
                            Fundamentals journal

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse View Post
                              I regret posting the OP now actually..never thought itd get into this type of crazy indepth discussion....its quite irrelevant to me
                              Good, you ought to regret it, it was a trite post
                              Yeh, dont worry I dont flame peoples journals man...Im not like that....just teasing ya a bit :P :P
                              I don't give a shit, any time you go in there to read, know I don't want you there
                              Simple as that

I only give that stuff out to people who want to improve

Comment

Working...
                              X