No announcement yet.

How celebrities get laid (actual video)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How celebrities get laid (actual video)

The guy in the video is Red Foo from LMFAO. Feel free to skip to 2:30. The guy is drunk and after telling some inane story, he says "Where's my bitches?" and no later than 10 seconds after, some random chick comes over and offers to hook up with him. Yes guys, it's that easy when you're a celebrity, have money, status or whatever.

This is interesting for me to see, because even though I've always been aware these guys have it easy, I didn't know they have it THIS easy. And this guy is leagues below guys like Brad Pitt or George Clooney. Just imagine their potential for getting laid. I think Wilt Chamberlain's laycount isn't so unrealistic anymore.

I find it weird they would do this in front of 5 cameras. Unless it was staged. Which wouldn't surprise me since this guy has a sex symbol status to cultivate.
    "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

Comment

I heard 'WHERES MY BISSHES'

Comment

Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
        I find it weird they would do this in front of 5 cameras. Unless it was staged. Which wouldn't surprise me since this guy has a sex symbol status to cultivate.
        Wasn't staged. The cameras are part of the status.

The big question is: Did she put out once he took her back home?

Nick
        Don't be upset by the results you didn't get with the work you didn't do.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility lies in being superior to your former self. -Hemingway

Comment

Dude, that was the same chick he was talking to at the start of the video bout 20 seconds in.
          Find a way to help her to do all the things she wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by NiccoloDaVinci View Post
            Wasn't staged. The cameras are part of the status.

The big question is: Did she even go with him back home?

Nick
            Fixed ;]

Comment

Where's my bitches?......... Here I am baby.

YES! I swear to God this will be me one day.
              "If men knew how women thought, they would be ten times more bold!" -Sigmund Freud

"Stop blaming them and start taming them" - Brent Smith

"Convey it, don't say it" - Zan

Comment

I have said "So which one of you girls is going to take me back to their place?" once, and some girl put her hand up and did just that.
                What women want: A man to care about

Comment

Anyone can become a "celebrity". That was the point of this thread:

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...erage-guy-quot

See his attitude too, how he just doesn't give a fuck....he's just having a good ol' time. That + the fact that everyone wants to be around him = chicks coming onto him.

Maybe not necessarily a real movie-star, but anyone can get to a point where they are the one on stage and the center of attention, who everyone wants to talk to.

My natural buddy builds this status for himself everytime he goes out simply by being the only guy on the dancefloor that doesn't completely suck, and isn't creepily trying to grind on the girls.

By the end of the night, everyone wants to meet him, and at least half of the girls in the bar want to fuck him. Girls do EXACTLY the same thing to him as in this video.
                  www.musicianlifestyle.com - Quit your job. Do cool shit instead!

Comment

I've been talking about status game for awhile.

I've done lots of public performance and let me tell you, it's the best way to pickup.

http://www.absoluteability.com/culture/status/
                    I'm Tony D of http://www.absoluteability.com
                    Check out my Pua books on Amazon

Comment

Check this one out. This is what a good pickup should look like. This bitch is neeeeeeeedy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x2Fd...feature=relmfu
                      I'm Tony D of http://www.absoluteability.com
                      Check out my Pua books on Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by Zardoz View Post
                        Check this one out. This is what a good pickup should look like. This bitch is neeeeeeeedy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x2Fd...feature=relmfu
                        Oh my god, this is so similar to the usual club dynamics. Has anyone noticed the guy at the end of the video who put his arm around her and bought her a hot dog after Red Foo rejected her? Or the guy who tried to give her his hot dog? I've seen and experienced this a number of times. This girl may be needy, but these guys are even needier and they are fighting for her like scavengers. I was once dancing and making out with a girl and some random dude came over and tried to give her a beer the moment I let my guard down. It's as if guys immediately notice if a girl is DTF (with some guy) and try to take over her buying temperature. Since human females don't display any obvious physical signs of being in heat, guys have learned to look for reliable signals like this.

Anyway I wonder if her BT transferred to the last guy and if she went home with him. You never know.

Comment

Working...
                        X