Girls help boyfriend kill himself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls help boyfriend kill himself

Beautiful love story, just lol... Just when i thought i have seen it all...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...cid=spartanntp

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
    Beautiful love story, just lol... Just when i thought i have seen it all...

A country full of drugged americans. Even at the age of 17. Fuck.

Comment

she was found guilty given 20 years, wowow....

this is insane in all the trolling and anti pua forum trolls encourage each other to kill themselves... shit! time to erase my archives...

The texts: http://deadstate.org/here-are-the-di...ommit-suicide/

The power of influence and seduction, you can seduce/influence someone to suicide:

CARTER: You canít think about it. You just have to do it. You said you were gonna do it. Like I donít get why you arenít.

CONRAD: I donít get it either. I donít know.

CARTER: So I guess you arenít gonna do it then. All that for nothing. Iím just confused. Like you were so ready and determined.

CONRAD: I am gonna eventually. I really donít know what Iím waiting for but I have everything lined up.

CARTER: No, youíre not, Conrad. Last night was it. You kept pushing it off and you say youíll do it, but you never do. Itís always gonna be that way if you donít take action. Youíre just making it harder on yourself by pushing it off. You just have to do it. Do you want to do it now?

CONRAD: Is it too late? I donít know. Itís already light outside. Iím gonna go back too sleep. Love you. Iíll text you tomorrow.

CARTER: No. Itís probably the best time now because everyone is sleeping. Just go somewhere in your truck and no one is really out there right now because itís an awkward time. If you donít do it now youíre never gonna do it, and you can say youíll do it tomorrow, but you probably wonít. Tonight? Love you.

CONRAD: Thank you.

CARTER: For what. Are you awake?

CONRAD: Yes.

CARTER: Are you gonna do it today?

CONRAD: Yes.

CARTER: Like in the day time?

CONRAD: Should I?

CARTER: Yeah, itís less suspicious. You wonít think about it as much and youíll get it over with instead of wait until the night.

CONRAD: Yeah then I will. Like where? Like I could go in any enclosed area.

CARTER: Go in your truck and drive in a parking lot somewhere, to a park or something. Do it like early. Do it now, like early.

CONRAD: Didnít we say this was suspicious?

CARTER: No. I think night is more suspicious, a kid sitting in his car turning on the radio. Just do it. It wouldnít be suspicious and it wonít take long.

CONRAD: Okay. Iím taking Holly for a walk.

CARTER: Okay.

CONRAD: I donít know why Iím like this.

CARTER: Sometimes things happen and we never have the answers why.

CONRAD: Like, why am I so hesitant lately. Like two weeks ago I was willing to try everything and now Iím worse, really bad, and Iím LOL not following through. Itís eating me inside.

CARTER: Youíre so hesitant because you keeping over thinking it and keep pushing it off. You just need to do it, Conrad. The more you push it off, the more it will eat at you. Youíre ready and prepared. All you have to do is tum the generator on and you will be free and happy. No more pushing it off. No more waiting.

CONRAD: Youíre right.

CARTER: If you want it as bad as you say you do itís time to do it today.

CONRAD: Yup. No more waiting.

CARTER: Okay. Iím serious. Like you canít even wait ítill tonight. You have to do it when you get back from your walk.

CONRAD: Thank you.

CARTER: For what?

CONRAD: Still being here.

CARTER: I would never leave you. Youíre the love of my life, my boyfriend. You are my heart. Iíd never leave you.

CONRAD: Aw.

CARTER: I love you.

CONRAD: Love you, too.

CARTER: When will you be back from your walk?

CONRAD: Like, five minutes.

CARTER: Okay. So you gonna do it?

CONRAD: I guess.

CARTER: Well, I want you to be ready and sure. What does that mean?

CONRAD: I donít know. Iím freaking out again. Iím over thinking.

CARTER: I thought you wanted to do this. This time is right and youíre ready. You just need to do it. You canít keep living this way. You just need to do it like you did the last time and not think about it and just do it, babe. You canít keep doing this every day.

CONRAD: I do want to but Iím like freaking for my family I guess. I donít know.

CARTER: Conrad, I told you Iíll take care of them. Everyone will take care of them to make sure they wonít be alone and people will help them get through it. We talked about this and they will be okay and accept it. People who commit suicide donít think this much. They just could do it.

CONRAD: I know. I know. LOL. Thinking just drives me more crazy.

CARTER: You just need to do it, Conrad, or Iím gonna get you help. You canít keep doing this everyday.

CONRAD: Okay. Iím gonna do it today.

CARTER: You promise?

CONRAD: I promise, babe. I have to now.

CARTER: Like right now?

CONRAD: Where do I go?

CARTER: And you canít break a promise. And just go in a quiet parking lot or something.

CONRAD: Okay.

CARTER: Go somewhere you know you wonít get caught. You can find a place. I now you can. Are you doing it now?Later that afternoon, the conversation continued

CONRAD: Iím determined.

CARTER: Iím happy to hear that.

CONRAD: Iím ready.

CARTER: Good because itís time, babe. You know that. When you get back from the beach youíve gotta go do it. Youíre ready. Youíre determined. Itís the best time to do it.

CONRAD: Okay, I will.

CARTER: Are you back?

CONRAD: No more thinking.

CARTER: Yes. No more thinking. You need to just do it. No more waiting.

CONRAD: On way back. I know where to go now.

CARTER: Where?

CONRAD: A parking lot. There is going to be no cars there at 9:00. So thatís when Iíll be found.

CARTER: Okay, perfect. When will you be home?

CONRAD: Ten minutes. Ha ha, thatís perfect.

CARTER: Okay. And, well, yeah, I donít know.

CONRAD: Like, I donít want to kill anyone else with me.

CARTER: You wonít.

CONRAD: When they open the door they wonít know itís odorless and colorless.

CARTER: Youíre over thinking. They will see the generator and realize you breathed in CO too.

CONRAD: So should I keep it in the back seat or front?

CARTER: In the front. You could write on a piece of paper and tape it on saying carbon monoxide or something if youíre scared.

CONRAD: I was thinking that but someone might see it before it actually happens.

CARTER: Well, wait, the generator is gonna be on because youíll be passed out, so theyíll know you used carbon monoxide. Dead. Itís not loud is it?

CONRAD: Not really, LMAO.

CARTER: Okay, good. Are you gonna do it now?

Conrad Roy III (via Facebook)
      Conrad Roy III (via Facebook)

At approximately 5:08 PM, Roy had returned from the beach and was considering backing out of the plan.

CONRAD: Iím home.

CONRAD: Ah.

CARTER: What?

CONRAD: I donít know. Iím stressing.

CARTER: Youíre fine. Itís gonna be okay. You just gotta do it, babe. You canít think about it.

CONRAD: Okay. Okay. I got this.

CARTER: Yes, you do. I believe in you. Did you delete the messages?

CONRAD: Yes. But youíre going to keep messaging me.

CARTER: I will until you turn on the generator.

CONRAD: Okay. Well, Iím bringing my sisters for ice cream.

CARTER: So will you do it when you get back?

CONRAD: Yup, Iíll go right there.

CONRAD: Love you.

CARTER: I love so much.

CONRAD: (Smiley face).

CARTER: 33.

CONRAD: Ha ha. What are you doing?

CARTER: Nothing really. Just resting.

CONRAD: Okay. Ha, ha Iím procrastinating.

CARTER: Yeah, ha ha, I know. Are you back?

CONRAD: Yup.

CARTER: So itís time?

CONRAD: Oh, itís been time.

CARTER: Are you gonna do it now?

CONRAD: I just donít know how to leave them, you know.

CARTER: Say youíre gonna go the store or something.

CONRAD: Like, I want them to know that I love them.

CARTER: They know. Thatís one thing they definitely know. Youíre over thinking.

CONRAD: I know Iím over thinking. Iíve been over thinking for a while now.

CARTER: I know. You just have to do it like you said. Are you gonna do it now?

CONRAD: I still havenít left yet, ha ha.

CARTER: Why?

CONRAD: Leaving now.

CARTER: Okay. You can do this.

CONRAD: Okay. Iím almost there.

Comment

Working...
      X