Laughing is not always good.. Plus smiling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laughing is not always good.. Plus smiling

Recently I had some experiences who were laughing as a response to my comments, but it was not a good response.
    Once I asked a student out and she did not reply but she laughed instead.
    There are various other examples from women I can mention that they were laughing like bitches: once I told a MILF woman online that "she is showing her interest to me". Her response was a laughter and then she admitted that she is not interested in me plain and simple.
    ​​​​​​I started to conclude that there is something else that is really going on in every interaction. Thinking that "a woman is smiling and laughing is good" makes you appear like a nerd. In addition, I don't like smiling-it makes me look older (I would prefer other facial expressions).

I mean yeah, getting laughed at isn't great.

Originally posted by Dateathome View Post
    Once I asked a student out and she did not reply but she laughed instead.
    Originally posted by Dateathome View Post
    T once I told a MILF woman online that "she is showing her interest to me". Her response was a laughter and then she admitted that she is not interested in me plain and simple.
    If you're actually getting laughed at when you ask women out, you're really misreading the vibe going in. I'm guessing that your student had displayed zero interest in you and was surprised/put off by your invitation. It was a nervous and incredulous reaction. She was like, "uh, WTF is going on here!?" Same with the milf. Begging your pardon, but you told her that she was displaying interest online? Does that not strike you as ham-fisted at best and incredibly presumptuous at worst?

I sense major calibration issues here man.

Comment

Well they laughed in disbelief at how you misread them
      Trying to sort of make it less serious, you shouldnt lump that in with other laughter and smiling
      Theyy were calling you out on being too presumptuous

Don't get bittered by those responses, just kind look at how you mightve misread and do it better I guess
      Also helps to laugh at yourself when you muck it up

"haha, im so clueless! my bad :P"

Comment

One another chick used to laugh because I thought that she was NOT interested!!! But in this situation I was finally right because she said "No" to my escalation.

Comment

Working...
        X