Why is this forum dying ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is this forum dying ?

Are men not interested in fucking women anymore ?
    I dont get this, pua used to be more popular whats happening ?
    I found myself forced to go to rsdnation forum and the likes, and I am not intersted in rsd nor any commercial products, but these kind of forums seems the only ones active these days ?

I must be honest, I haven't had much time lately - been having exams and stuff, in addition to travelling.

However there are a few obvious reasons for my inactivity, The first obvious one is that after having been into pick up for 10 years you kinda grow bored of forums and discussing pick up on meta-levels. Yes most discussions on forums are meta-discussions and practical threads are uncommon and shortlived (and those that pops up do not catch my interest at all)

I am still active and I go out a lot and I am still coming up with new material and discussing my nights with pelusita, sparxx, bacchus, kant, purevil, etc. The reason I am not posting much anymore is because my way of looking at pick up, and doing pick up differs from what is trendy or what is commonly discussed here (but also differs from the current dogmas of the the pick up world in general). I like practical step by step techniques that has a direct impact on her mood. I believe pick up is about handling social dynamics, create desires, relieve pressure and make it happen. I do not care much about mumbo-jumbo and meta stuff. I like to be mechanical and technical and nothing is more intriguing than breaking down fancy verbal techniques, bit by bit, analyzing them, refining them and coming up with new stuff. This is what excites me, but nobody seems to care or willing to discuss this here, so I better not waste my time. Call me old school if you want, but if you go back and read reports from back then, guys had better results. I am old school i guess.

In the long run I must admit having lost a bit of interest in pick up forums, but I grow more and more into going out and actually doing pick up.

The field is what it is all about. And will always be.

-Teev

Comment

From my point of view, the main reason this forum is dying is cause the vast majority of active posters are not infield (and no swiping left and right on Tinder doesn't count.)

After that there's far too much noise about random BS (like the article by that woman in her 30s & the one about that "legendary beta") and rampant KJ-ing about subjects that have no relation to practical PU. Behavior like this is guaranteed when members aren't out in the field picking up chicks.

It would've been great if we still had the post rating system so some of that crap could've been downvoted to death. But it is what it is, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
        From my point of view, the main reason this forum is dying is cause the vast majority of active posters are not infield (and no swiping left and right on Tinder doesn't count.)

After that there's far too much noise about random BS (like the article by that woman in her 30s & the one about that "legendary beta") and rampant KJ-ing about subjects that have no relation to practical PU. Behavior like this is guaranteed when members aren't out in the field picking up chicks.

It would've been great if we still had the post rating system so some of that crap could've been downvoted to death. But it is what it is, I guess.
        I would agree with all this. In my current place, I'm preparing for life as a traveler and not really concerned much on going to nightclubs, but you guys here are great at challenging me and pushing me to be more as a man. Even if I never go out to nightclubs to pick up girls, seeing your guys' perspectives are always beneficial.

Comment

Hacker attack and format change. Several posters on hiatus early spring. (When I returned, there were 2 active posters.) Good point by bacchus too. Personally Ive been pretty much down and out since april. Not even online, which is a bit can of worm topic anyways.

Resurrection:
          -posting useful guides
          -start engaging discussions

Flipside - not meant to be an overly active forum to begin with. More of a quality over quantity type place. If you want tons of low quality threads, there are several alternatives for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse View Post
            Bacchus and TeevsterYou guys should set up a journal......I dont see any reason why you cant set up a journal to keep track of things which are relevant to you specifically..cos thats your own personal journey and space
            Yeah no thanks, a pickup forum won't flourish cause of journals man.

It's discussions about practical pick-up that'll save the forum.... like I said in my first post. Sure there's some value in watching a beginner or intermediate chronicle their journey and having other members watch their growth, but I am not a beginner/intermediate so there really is no value in me wading into the journals board.

And who knows what other people might find useful...to not share certain things doesnt help the forum grow....and nobody comments on the journals normally..so it gives you room to express yourself
            Wish I could've downvoted this post lol. You're basically asking me to give away more of my game via journalling right? I've already got dozens of field reports and lay reports, where I have "shared" parts of my game, you can totally figure out the rest through field-work. And if that's too hard you can always ask questions.

Originally posted by Supernova View Post
            I would agree with all this. In my current place, I'm preparing for life as a traveler and not really concerned much on going to nightclubs, but you guys here are great at challenging me and pushing me to be more as a man. Even if I never go out to nightclubs to pick up girls, seeing your guys' perspectives are always beneficial.
            Glad to hear that you're feeling challenged, honestly that's one of the main reasons I still post here. To show what's possible and inspire guys to aim higher. The more guys that feel the pressure, the better! Also night-clubs are just one part of the field, you can be infield and avoid them completely. For example you can start day gaming, or going to social events to meet women or hit up dive bars and pubs, or even wait till closing time and pick-up the girls hanging around outside who've just finished clubbing. (Pureevil snagged a cold approach threesome that way not too long ago) There are a variety of options out there.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
              Hacker attack and format change. Several posters on hiatus early spring. (When I returned, there were 2 active posters.) Good point by bacchus too. Personally Ive been pretty much down and out since april. Not even online, which is a bit can of worm topic anyways.

Resurrection:
              -posting useful guides
              -start engaging discussions

Flipside - not meant to be an overly active forum to begin with. More of a quality over quantity type place. If you want tons of low quality threads, there are several alternatives for that.
              ^ excellent...

-the forum going unmoderated...

- getting rid of bd

- bd opening another forum

- everybody doing their own thing

- a lot of us put practical stuff in our blogs

- private facebook groups...

The people to dumb to understand the "30 women post" are just too dumb to get the context (i did it again for the 50 th time cause they think since women are so bombarded by choice they got it made easy and is not so, imho), that is all i am going to say... It is in the online dating section btw (so if you do not do online who cares why are you even looking at the online section)...

also they are so dumb to get that i do fucking click bait to spark FORUM PARTICIPATION (me gaming the fucking forum, i know some smarter dudes get it)

And because people do online, does not mean that they don't go out on the field...(i am fucking 42 at some point i won't be able to go to clubs, so i am learning online, please forgive me game purist, please do) fuck off!

Let me add to the list

- the gotcha posters, only come here when there is controversy, to bitch, someone is struggling temporarily, or some post or shit they don't like, the log in nitpick/controversy/drama then they go their way... And the cycle repeats...

Notice that the 2 sample posts used by mr. pimp wanna be junior is one by me and one by youngblaze 2 dudes he had beef with in the past...Fuck off!

The legendary beta post is good btw nothing wrong with that post.

Finally the period of time of impulse spamming heavily the forum affected the forum (this is a fact), same with the period of him downgrating like crazy ALL POSTERS, nothing personal impulse but is a fact...I tell it like it is...

Also these 2 posts for reference:

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/of...n-life-support

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/of...-did-people-go

btw the forum is coming back:

jws back

tank back

lovergirl back

zardoz back

most people as they age go into other life stages, your priorities start changing, i am the only 42 i know that goes to clubs twice a week and is not normal..., It is almost impossible and abnormal to be a player for life, i was about to quit it as well, and once you quit even briefly your game gets a strong hit, specially if you are older.

About journals, field and lay reports... I have hundreds of lays probably over 500 and is like THEY NEVER HAPPENED, i wish i had kept some type of journal...

Comment

All the veterans wrote HoF threads. Almost everything mechanical are in those threads, so if you read those, you don't even need to participate in a forum anymore.

Compile the best concepts out of all of those HoF threads, build that into a system that works for you individually, and you have read all you needed to read.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                  The people to dumb to understand the "30 women post" are just too dumb to get the context (i did it again for the 50 th time cause they think since women are so bombarded by choice they got it made easy and is not so, imho), that is all i am going to say... It is in the online dating section btw (so if you do not do online who cares why are you even looking at the online section)...

also they are so dumb to get that i do fucking click bait to spark FORUM PARTICIPATION (me gaming the fucking forum, i know some smarter dudes get it)
                  I don't think you got the gist of my post. Could've been a language barrier thing, so I'll try and put it in simple terms:

Teevster, myself and others are looking for GOOD DISCUSSIONS. Yes you are correct there was forum participation in that post about the woman in her 30s, but it was still a LOW-QUALITY thread. (Excluding the parts where Pureevil chimed in to drop knowledge.)

Before you argue with me about that... take Buzzfeed for example, it is a news company. But all that's there is click-bait article after click-bait article, yes they get traffic, participation, etc. But nobody and I mean nobody would ever say that Buzzfeed is a QUALITY news company.

There aren't any GOOD DISCUSSIONS on Buzzfeed, it's just a bunch of LOW QUALITY click-bait. And it is my view that LOW QUALITY threads that have no relation to practical PU are what's killing this forum. Turning it into some sort of PUA-Buzzfeed.
                  Last edited by Bacchus; 07-27-2017, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Teevster, myself and others are looking for GOOD DISCUSSIONS.
                    This is really what it's all about. And challenging us to become better.
                    When the community was in its heyday back in 2005-2006, people would share everything and anything, without fear of criticism

People dont post in journals because they're a "beginner" or "intermediate" - they post so they can clarify their own thinking, and also allows people to innovate without being subject to harsh criticism

Posting on the main forum today doesnt allow individual thought to flourish - it stifles innovation in the community because everything posted in the main areas comes under the spotlight

Without innovation, the community dies, because then its just the same old stuff over and over, or so-called gurus shouting you down because they think they know better
                    And this is a great point by Impulse . I was going to post on this as well, but I feel like a lot of times some people here go into pussy/reactive mode when they are criticized. They don't post or if they are criticized they get all defensive and shit. A real mark of growth is when a man can take honest feedback and criticism from other men.

In my opinion, we need more people calling out other people and challenging them to grow. We know and have access to field tested routines, dynamics, relationships, etc. etc. And there is a lot of times we see some bullshit in a post, like "Whoa is me I am never going to be able to fuck girls." This should be a really problem for the regulars here in that it should be necessary to elevate these dudes' games, mindset, technique or whatever else is necessary. Some won't be able to take the criticism and call to growth. Good. Some will and then will rise to a new level. Good.

The forum is about getting more girls and having better relationships with them. Really hard to do this when people wanna bitch out about life, about relationships, or about doing what is challenging.

Also night-clubs are just one part of the field, you can be infield and avoid them completely. For example you can start day gaming, or going to social events to meet women or hit up dive bars and pubs, or even wait till closing time and pick-up the girls hanging around outside who've just finished clubbing. (Pureevil snagged a cold approach threesome that way not too long ago) There are a variety of options out there.
                    For sure. I went to night clubs for over 4 years and have no interest in that game any longer. Moving and traveling around SE asia more permanently, will have game reports there, but an even more focus is building businesses.

And because people do online, does not mean that they don't go out on the field...(i am fucking 42 at some point i won't be able to go to clubs, so i am learning online, please forgive me game purist, please do) fuck off!
                    Haha if I was you Skills360 and I wanted to stay in the country I'd look at getting into owning a nightclub.

Dude, there's no reason to open another can of worms, with me sitting right here reading your posts.

There's better ways you could have expressed the point - simply saying "In my opinion some posters were causing issues" would avoid problems

Many posters in my opinion have caused problems on the forum. Pointing at certain people isn't the way and only makes things worse for everyone
                    And for real Skills360 and Impulse you guys should have some kind of PUA duel or some shit to settle this. That or just build a fucking bridge, get over it, and be cool with each other.

Comment

I don't think you got the gist of my post. Could've been a language barrier thing, so I'll try and put it in simple terms:

Teevster, myself and others are looking for GOOD DISCUSSIONS. Yes you are correct there was forum participation in that post about the woman in her 30s, but it was still a LOW-QUALITY thread. (Excluding the parts where Pureevil chimed in to drop knowledge.)

Before you agree with me about that... take Buzzfeed for example, it is a news company. But all that's there is click-bait article after click-bait article, yes they get traffic, participation, etc. But nobody and I mean nobody would ever say that Buzzfeed is a QUALITY news company.

There aren't any GOOD DISCUSSIONS on Buzzfeed, it's just a bunch of LOW QUALITY click-bait. And it is my view that LOW QUALITY threads that have no relation to practical PU are what's killing this forum. Turning it into some sort of PUA-Buzzfeed.
                      But that is your opinion, about the "quality" it is something in the "online section"...Context:

-There has been years of many posters arguing about 33 plus women specially online, so i thought how not see how the other side is seeing things. Funny i sent it to my female best friend and she told me "omg that is such a good article now you see what i been telling you". Again you are 19 so it does not apply to you, and you are not into online. So is kj for you to comment even if is quality or not.

-The best thing is if you do not like a post do not participate or click on it, i know rocket science specially when is not "day game" or "general" but "online which you hate.

- Most people (including me) had the false belief women get online and have so many choices and that is why "club game is dead" or ridiculous assumptions (yes my assumption was retarded) cause my ras was all fucked up and CAUSE I had not done online game, only couple of months years ago.

- not everybody has the same taste in discussions and what is practical and how many times things are going to be repeated in different ways.

- no many people are interested in the old school pua, and the best dude converting old school pua into realistic and practical modern application is rsd todd...

About your strawman or Buzzfeed, it is that a strawman... But what we need to do is have a panel of nitpickers and before someone writes a post have them review it to see if is "quality" specially when is in the online section.

If you want quality posts how about you start them and make many of them...

Comment

Dude, there's no reason to open another can of worms, with me sitting right here reading your posts.

There's better ways you could have expressed the point - simply saying "In my opinion some posters were causing issues" would avoid problems

Many posters in my opinion have caused problems on the forum. Pointing at certain people isn't the way and only makes things worse for everyone
                        No i am sorry, i am blunt as it comes, i apologize but that is A FACT... what i missed in that post is to express how much better your behavior has gotten, and that is another fact, and i pm you congratulating you...

I am not one to beat around the bush, you having an effect on people leaving the forum is a fact... sorry if it hurts your feeling it was not my intent, as i said you have gotten a million times better, but a fact is a fact, and i am straight forward as it gets, not gonna change it... sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova View Post

And for real Skills360 and Impulse you guys should have some kind of PUA duel or some shit to settle this. That or just build a fucking bridge, get over it, and be cool with each other.
                          Again, unlike what you guys see i know impulse since i started in the community, and he was the only dude that had my back many times, i don't have a problem with him, i pm him the other day saying we are cool...

but a fact is a fact, couple of months back he was trolling, downgrating, and doing some destructive stuff... i gave him shit! (game him to stop kind of) and he did, so i am happy...

But the fact is the fact, he fucked up the forum during those months and it did had an effect...Again no problem with impulse and he is back to being calibrated now...

Comment

Again the forum has been hot lately:

Pe participating a lot

Daigoro was back

zorba was back lurking

cocporn lurking...

nwp (i know a lot don't like him, but some do)

i even saw the thin man log in briefly the other day (rip)

Comment

Heres' the problem....posting stuff on the main board that might be controversial or have a certain angle generally leads to ridicule/arguments etc
                              This isn't a problem. The people who post what they post either back who they are and what they are about or they whither away. It should be the case we have arguments and disagreements, this helps us to get better and to challenge previous thoughts. Just in the same way that a girl has to test you and see what you are made of, we have to test each others thoughts and ideas.

Yes, this is too much for some. And as anyone with any field experience knows, pick up is a rough game. Anyone with any kind of skills has gotten trampled on, destroyed, and then built themselves back up. This happens in the field, but if we can have a similar situation in this forum, this builds are resolve and ideas about life here. In any disagreement, a person is either going to be more inclined to their own point of view or more open to the possibilities of other ways (these are very good things, both of them).

Which then doesn't help innovation.....because people are less inclined to post when they got shot down
                              It doesn't help innovation when we shit talk for the sake of shit talking. When we see a poster say something and we just say it is bullshit, this is what wrecks everything. In fact, I called out ijjjji for this a few weeks ago where he just called bullshit on something I posted and didn't give any refute or anything that we could grow in learning about: https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/of...that-collapsed

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                              Yea Im with Kit 100%. Bullshit basically

But population rise is a worrying thing, dont get me wrong. Try YT on topics like:
                              -subsoil water depletion
                              -soil mineral depletion
                              It needs to be I disagree for x, y , and z reason, or because I have field experience that tells me otherwise.

Look at someone like Qlue for instance. He's talking about the PU process being the same as enlightenment LOL...not my cup of tea (its total bullshit in my opinion), but its a certain PU angle that would do fine in a journal

Then he can develop that line of thought and have other people who resonate contribute as and when

And without clogging up the main boards

Its the same for me posting about mind power stuff...its fine in a journal (and im loving my brain journal) and helps innovation
                              No one wants to read a journal. And clutter isn't really relevant here as there is plenty of room for new threads.

That said, kj needs to be called out right away.
                              Exactly right. What is so valuable about this forum is we have field tested routines, relationships, etc. etc. We know the answers and not speculation. Not always, but what's important and has been for years here is how we have actually tried the shit we advise of.

Last thing: hardly anyone is doing night game here by the looks of it, so night game threads seem to be looked down on. Thats the bread and butter of modern day seduction ......and too many people here using online as a guide and not innovating on night game at all
                              Could be a thought for another thread. Night game has it's place of course, and I respect those who do it now, yet it is complete bullshit in the way I have come to think of it. Less people are doing it (here and among normal people), less women are going out, and the game has changed compared to how it used to be. This was refuted in a prior thread, but the point still remains of this forum that the prime intent here is to get more women and to get better relationships with them. One of my innovations, one that was of course shot down, is to travel the world where environments are more favorable. And even though it got tons of criticism I'm accomplishing the mission in some instances far better than those who hit night clubs four nights a week for hours on end and fight for a lay.

It's all just about acceptance and putting the mission of getting more women and better relationships first. I would also say this forum is about challenging us to be better and stronger men. Maybe even more enlightened. This has to come from challenge and criticism I believe.

Comment

Working...
                              X