Should I start a company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
    I would say that you should do it if you think than you are better than what is currently in place the #1 is Mattew hussey https://www.youtube.com/user/gettheguyteam

and the second one is mehow...

^ if after looking at their material you think you can offer something as good or superior then i would do it....

I did my blog,videos etc... cause i looked the dance floor gurus and advice as extremely weak, so i did my thing.... But only after i gave tons of stuff for free and i knew there was an interest (back then)...

this is how rsd did it (they destroyed everybody): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwExJojBKoY
    That's the guy I was talking about.

Comment

i find it hard to give feedback as it is now - since theres a lot of ideas prob on your mind which gives context. Eg women and seduction is a big huh? for me.

i think key is sharpening in on your own aims in it, prioritizing and circling those a bit. maybe expanding on them a bit - paint them or whatever. but expand them creatively to build understanding and your own motivation in each.

why
      1) it sounds to me like you have enough substance down and know how to deliver a value so it doesnt make sense to discuss these broad contours that are outlined in the post imo
      2) the issue with what you write currently is i see mulitple aims mixed in here in your writing. and im not sure you can unite them. and these are intermengled with different sub groups (men, women, subgroups of each eg the PU community/sedfast).

key elements are
      - what are the aims of it in prioritized view - can they coexitist or do you need to cut some to better achieve the others (help women vs community 2.0 etc)
      - Figure out what role you wanna take
      - To shape the offer or how to give it to people - organize the teachings if you will for a digestible model - a product, a teaching, a syllabus whatever.
      - organize a model for it that is aligned with what you want (commmunity, or company or other - choose one and define what makes sense for what you believe in - many of your reactions to company are a bit limited imo and skype coachings and audio can be super limiting - look into 60 who made a great product prob the greatest ive seen. but noone buys it. a big fantastic secret).
      - "Seduce" or connect with a certain group to engage with it. Or groups if several.
      Just to sharpn the departure draft.
      maybe even divided it into several projects

i wanna keep what i said - you need to centre in on the value creation to insure a match w a group. cause i sense its important for you - beyond the key of doing it for business persepctives.
      even reinventing the community with the intent of not becoming irellevant demands then a resonance with a group
      maybe women could be that route
      or is that a different thing?
      great ideas need to meet needs and prioritiesed wants from groups of people which is why i focussed on words like "propensity to buy" and "readyness to buy" etc.
      no matter if you wanna expand it through community a church or company.

i would say from what i know of your things. if you have a strong foundation of reinterpreting the dynamics at play and seeing reality with how tos etc aligned. and can organize that into a syllabus and trainings to move people more smartly and according to reality. Then you can use that to teach men and women. and create a community of mutual seduction where its not the type of guys who has flocked to the community in the past. but maybe a different community where eg men and women play out together more in relation to their parts. Question is who those people will be and for who it makes sense to take this route. thats where the form is important.

You could also do it with the existing community of guys mostly. Or choose men, or women.
      what motivates you the most?
      and what ae your motivations for
      1) the community
      2) women
      3) men
      4) any specific subgroup
      Key - who has ignited these things? what is calling you the most?

A larger personal expression?
      To me something ignites me to think of you creating a creating, a"work" of higher contribution to the area of seduction. Based on many years of dedication and magnificance to this area. A manifest of you as a man in a specific creation that lifts a larger pice of the world. And thus i find your personal motivation or the channel of you to be key. that thing you really want to express to the world when you tap into the deeper sources of yourself if you will. Im not sure its your thing but i put this up Just to consider how deeply this is within you and why you do it.

Just some notions for what i feel and see in the above

Comment

Originally posted by glow View Post

A larger personal expression?
        To me something ignites me to think of you creating a creating, a"work" of higher contribution to the area of seduction. Based on many years of dedication and magnificance to this area. A manifest of you as a man in a specific creation that lifts a larger pice of the world. And thus i find your personal motivation or the channel of you to be key. that thing you really want to express to the world when you tap into the deeper sources of yourself if you will. Im not sure its your thing but i put this up Just to consider how deeply this is within you and why you do it.

Just some notions for what i feel and see in the above
        Yeah I guess I treat most biz talk as interesting "outlines" but there is very little anyone can say stuck in that framework.
        You think it should be a cult of personality though? That is interesting.

My guess is, there is a mix of ambivalence and prioritization with most guys,
        And the balance struck would need to intrigue the ambivalent and be effective for the time prioritizing guys who see it as a drag.
        Infovisuals for ambivalent guys and super succint on point stuff for guys without time for shit.
        Then deeper dives available behind that.

Comment

There most definitely will always be a massive self-help market in the millions upon millions. If you can create a product that resonates with people, there's definitely possibility and potential.

Resonation man. What will resonate with and excite people, and cut to some emotional core in them that makes them say "yes!! this is it!! I want that!!"? That's where fun creative innovation can meet practicality. You have to hit that target, however you might go about it. If you can find some new angle entirely, you won't have to compete with PU companies. If you find half a new angle, you can end up half inside of PU, but also with your own thing entirely, like BD. Both of those are totally possible.

The ONLY thing you actually have to do (and its hard as fuck to do, don't mistake the "only" for "easy"), is make people feel "yes!!!!! I want this!!!!!!!" with all those exclamation points and probably more. If you can innovate something that creates that feeling in masses of people, you'll find success.

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
            There most definitely will always be a massive self-help market in the millions upon millions. If you can create a product that resonates with people, there's definitely possibility and potential.

Resonation man. What will resonate with and excite people, and cut to some emotional core in them that makes them say "yes!! this is it!! I want that!!"? That's where fun creative innovation can meet practicality. You have to hit that target, however you might go about it. If you can find some new angle entirely, you won't have to compete with PU companies. If you find half a new angle, you can end up half inside of PU, but also with your own thing entirely, like BD. Both of those are totally possible.

The ONLY thing you actually have to do (and its hard as fuck to do, don't mistake the "only" for "easy"), is make people feel "yes!!!!! I want this!!!!!!!" with all those exclamation points and probably more. If you can innovate something that creates that feeling in masses of people, you'll find success.
            Yeah, thats the perfect note to leave off on I think

Comment

Working...
            X