Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Community gossip rsd Todd deleted from rsd forum...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community gossip rsd Todd deleted from rsd forum...

Articles, account, programs, all deleted...... I liked his advice used to mix old school technical game with new school, broken down really well...

Animal/ young blaze (rsd guys) what happened??
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

This is supposed to be a secret but Todd had a child recently. He wasn't at Summit this year

Comment

I'm sure that has some or all to do with it

this screenshot quality is shit but basically max saying Todd didn't share the same vision and decided to part ways. I'll try to get some insider information and PM it to you if I do.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Young Blaze; 08-16-2017, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Blaze View Post
        I'm sure that has some or all to do with it

this screenshot quality is shit but basically max saying Todd didn't share the same vision and decided to part ways. I'll try to get some insider information and PM it to you if I do.

i knew it, he was actually legit, imho their best instructor they had, with actual practical technical break downs instead of a lot of the mumbo jumbo... anyways, they deleted all the youtubes, i just did a blog on style and posted his video and is gone...
        Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

I don't view as best instructor or whatever. I absorb all their strategies because they are all saying mostly the same things in different ways. Recently it has been Ozzie telling me what I needed to hear

Comment

Originally posted by Young Blaze View Post
            I don't view as best instructor or whatever. I absorb all their strategies because they are all saying mostly the same things in different ways. Recently it has been Ozzie telling me what I needed to hear
            i meant when it comes to technical old school applied on the field...

Yeah i like them all, but let me rephrase it, he is the one that used fundamental technical break downs from old school applied to now the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse View Post
              Todd was solid, especially his day game (judging from the vids)

RSD has the reputation for being clowny (in my eyes) so guess Todd didnt share that vision...lol
              The "vision" was about money lol

Comment

ok todd is back (interesting he is making the points teevester was making a while back:

Comment

• ijjjji

ijjjji

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I get him. I feel early days had a strong focus on getting girls who are fully out of your league (and getting the hard cases laid), hence the focus on some far out, counter intuitive, outside the box methods.

Well yeah, the pickup community isn't a pickup community anymore.

It has morphed into various camps of epiphany junkies (woo woo "intent" "state" type stuff) and dudes teaching self improvement / men's health and *cough* *cough* online "gamers" lol. We can actually thank RSD for most of this shift. So based on what Todd said in the video, it makes sense why he left. Plus props to Todd for addressing this.

Although apart from NextASF I don't really see any other forum where actual pickup is discussed. . . you know guys going out in-field doing cold approach, trying out effective methods and having massive success, which is why I still post here. However I would be lying if I said that this forum was perfect.
                Last edited by Bacchus; 1 week ago.
                “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Yeah Austen Summer of Honest Signalz, much like RSD, is part of this woo-woo movement. He shared no technical game details or knowledge at his seminar, instead ragging on routines and saying repeatedly he doesn't use them.

Which is of course a load of horseshit. It's "pay me $900 for a 1-day or 2-day consultation" so I can give you "bro advice" (make you "feel like an alpha") but won't give you any of the secret sauce.

He was like "introduce yourself to her" I was like "shouldn't that only be done after the hook?" He was like "well when I do it I always get her attracted" or something

About the only useful things I took from his seminar were to meditate before going out approaching and to lower the bar for what is considered acceptable to say to a girl if you run out of things to tell her.

These guys are basically con artists.

At least Torero shares his tech..
                  In pussy we trust

Comment

I related well with the video. What I liked so much about the original community and generally this forum, is that drive toward objective results, advice that isn't bullshit and actually going and field testing things to get results.

RSD stuff has become mainstream and I've seen those guys out in the clubs, they got a baseline skills set that is only surface level. I've met the guys that go on the bootcamps. They go hard for 3 months and take the winter off and focus on other things. Most people don't understand how hard this is and how deliberate you need to be. Being all woo woo and giving them a shot of success, ensuring they come back for more, and charging is good for the pocket book. Also, good for me not having a level of competition in field that I can say holds any weight.
                    -Supernova

Comment

Just lol Todd making teevester/pe/bachaus point:

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                        Just lol Todd making teevester/pe/bachaus point:
                        Nice, moving on from jacking our decade-old stuff into jacking our recent stuff lol. Watch, within a year or two there'll be a surge in "pure gamers" and the "natural game" stuff will fall back off. Which is good stuff, promotes better game and a better game discussion. As always, way ahead of the curve

Comment

jesus christ todd was doing soooo good, now it seems he is just being a "contrarian" about everything rsd suggest, how sad, this video is just pure caca:

Main point is if a girl drinks or do drugs and you don't it will not cause you to lose the lay like he suggest in the video, total lie...

here is me debunking it ^

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/alcoh...-to-club-game/

Comment

Working...
                          X