Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Community gossip rsd Todd deleted from rsd forum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
    jesus christ todd was doing soooo good, now it seems he is just being a "contrarian" about everything rsd suggest, how sad, this video is just pure caca:

Main point is if a girl drinks or do drugs and you don't it will not cause you to lose the lay like he suggest in the video, total lie...

here is me debunking it ^

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/alcoh...-to-club-game/

that's true I haven't had a drink or done drugs for 7 months or so cuz I'm recovering from health shit. Girls either just get high on their own time or stay sober. haven't lost a single lay from it. but i screen hard at first.

Comment

I have tried and failed to quit drinking/smoking for ages. Every time I meet a girl and fuck, all I want to do is drink and smoke with her. Being sober whilst she's high is boring as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
        I have tried and failed to quit drinking/smoking for ages. Every time I meet a girl and fuck, all I want to do is drink and smoke with her. Being sober whilst she's high is boring as fuck.
        do not have a problem in fact, the gril i am seeing now is going to stop smoking to be with me, and went out with me and did not drink... Girls will fall into your frame, but that is not the point of the video or my disagreement...

He is saying you may LOSE GIRLS cause they drink/drugs and you don't i have lost = 0 girls cause of not drinking or doing drugs... The key is not to come across judgemental or better than them...

- i say i don't drink cause i teach martial arts BUT I DON'T MIND IF YOU DO.....

Done! A lot of girls in Florida do coke, i definetly wlll not do coke to get laid...

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
          do not have a problem in fact, the gril i am seeing now is going to start sneaking smokes behind my back to be with me
          Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post

Fixed
          ^ pe i have done fixer upper game SUCCESSFULLY FOR YEARS, I had a girl to stop smoking completely, without sneaking behind my back, and again that is not the point of the video the point of the video is that somehow if you do not drink then you may lose some girls and that is total kj ( i talked to todd he still arguing but whatever)....

and girls will fall into your frame plus i am not focing her to stop smoking, but as part of fixer upper i may stop her from smoking here is a sample her name is Julie, it says July to lazy to fix:

July: I was finally able to watch the ted talk, I love it!! I try to clear out everything I donít use in the house at least twice a year. When Evan moves out I will definitely be full blown minimalist. Clutter free would be amazing lol 5:45 PM
          Me: i am glad you understand me 5:46 PM
          Me: i hope you don't try to change me 5:46 PM
          Me: :-) 5:46 PM
          Me: see i don't want to change you 5:46 PM
          Me: i just want to make you a bit cooler and healthier cause i am public figure 5:47 PM
          July: I would never try to change you 5:47 PM
          Me: so i need my partner hot for my brand 5:47 PM
          Me: :-( 5:48 PM
          July: I get that. as long as you just donít see me as a project lol then Iím game 5:48 PM
          Me: of course no come on 5:48 PM
          Me: i know how to do this 5:48 PM
          Me: in a way you do not resent me 5:49 PM
          Me: :-) 5:49 PM
          Me: but you need to quit smoking 5:49 PM
          Me: :-) 5:49 PM
          Me: see how i sneak that in 5:49 PM
          Me: lol 5:49 PM
          July: Lol First on the list no worries, Iíd already been thinking about it before you. Just give me til New Years 5:50 PM
          Me: smoking will fuck up your skin eventually 5:50 PM
          Me: and will fuck up you teeth 5:51 PM
          Me: etc... 5:51 PM
          Me: and is costly 5:51 PM
          Me: and is smelly 5:51 PM
          Me: and.... 5:51 PM
          Me: on and on 5:51 PM
          Me: not sexy 5:51 PM
          Me: i am surprise i still date you i like you a lot 5:51 PM
          Me: cause if she smokes she is out usually 5:52 PM
          Me: but i mizz uzzz 5:58 PM
          Me: muahzzz 5:58 PM
          Me: with tongue 5:58 PM
          July: Imagine how much more youíll like me in 11 days and Iíll make it a point to not smoke at all when I see you 5:58 PM
          Me: i am selling you 5:59 PM
          July: ? 5:59 PM
          Me: muahzzz 6:02 PM
          Me: brain washing you to stop smoking mami 6:02 PM
          Me: i don't care if you smoke when you see me wowow you really like me 6:05 PM
          Me: i am trying to help you quit 6:05 PM
          July: Yes you do 6:05 PM
          Me: so i was selling/brain washing you 6:05 PM
          July: And yes I do like you 6:05 PM
          Me: i said nooooooooooo 6:05 PM
          Me: i don't care 6:05 PM
          Me: i had 2 gfs that smoke in the past 6:06 PM
          Me: one 3 years never quitted 6:06 PM
          Me: and then after when i had more skills one for 3 years that i help her quit 6:06 PM
          Me: and she quit thanks to me 6:06 PM
          Me: :-) 6:06 PM
          July: Yeah but you donít like the smell so I donít like making you put up with it 6:06 PM
          Me: but i don't care if you do 6:06 PM
          Me: omg stop 6:06 PM
          Me: told you i don't care 6:07 PM
          Me: is not a deal breaker 6:07 PM
          July: Iíd much rather have your lips on mine than a cigarette 6:07 PM
          Me: but as a coach if you will ever be with me it does not reflect good 6:07 PM
          Me: cause i tell my students not to smoke 6:07 PM
          Me: so if you as my partner smoke not good 6:08 PM
          Me: for public image 6:08 PM
          Me: :-( 6:08 PM
          July: I understand donít worry 6:08 PM
          Me: i am brainwashing btw 6:09 PM
          Me: lol 6:09 PM
          Me: learn so you can do it with your son :-) 6:09 PM
          July: Right?! Lol that would be very helpful 6:11 PM
          July: And youíll get bonus points from him already since you are both on the same page about my smoking 6:11 PM
          Me: smoke my dick in your mouth 6:12 PM
          July: That would be a great substitute lol 6:15 PM
          Me: i know 6:33 PM
          Me: tell me something sweet i need some loving 6:34 PM
          July: You give me butterflies 6:39 PM
          Me: awww! you 3 mami 6:39 PM

Comment

ďJuly: Imagine how much more youíll like me in 11 days and Iíll make it a point to not smoke at all when I see youĒ

She even says ďwhen i see you.Ē

Cigarettes always win in the end. Iíve had a ridiculous number of girls quit smoking for me, temporarily lol.

Didnt watch the video this is a drive-by on this one point

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
              Editing a comment
              As i said i had a girl stop smoking till today she does not smoke, so you are saying we can not influence women to stop smoking, come on... and she had a goal before she met me.... So you are saying if people have enough leverage they will not stop an action... I even stop clubbing for a girl for a year, after we broke up is when i went back...
          Working...
          X