Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sexual harassment hysteria betting pool: Who is next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual harassment hysteria betting pool: Who is next?

It seems suddenly anyone with Jewish Blood who took his cock out in front of a woman is a thing....

I was personally assaulted by a celeb twice in my life, but I never came forward.

Courtey Love sat on my face in my sleep in 2001.

Melissa Mcarthy gave me an involuntary dutch oven in 2013.

But anyhow...

Predict the next accusation here on this thread.... Who did what.

Get your choice of my products free.

Gun

My all new material for 2017. 42 Verbal Hooks, Emotional Stimulators, Sexual Arousal and Social Frame Gambits!

Jokes aside, wtf is this, leftover media anger about Trump winning even though he said "grab her by the pussy" or what!?

I've taken my cock out mid makeout before, a lot of these guys with the same body profile, (fat gross middle aged jew guy) seem to fully disrobe and jack off lool, bold moves. Channing Tater moves with Jonah Hill bodies. But wow, what a bunch of fuckin hothouse flowers to pretend thats traumatic somehow.

It's fuckin mass female hysteria in urban centers it seems. A long discredited as "sexist" psychology concept....

It appears real.

I don't give a fuck what Louie CK did, or Kevin Spacey. Only little pussy millenial guys would go along with this shit and go "we need to replace kevin spacey in the usual suspects with another actor and reshoot it" (only kidding but whats next, I almost expect it) and "louie ck cant do stand up again because he took his penis out!".

I seen one 18 year old male comedian saying "I am emotionally devastated by this, he was my hero and now I can never enjoy his comedy again!".

Mama fuckin MIA!

Guys take their dick out and grab women by the pussy in bold misguided maneuvers. Trumps probably closed with 500 of them moves.

Guys offer women movie roles for sex. BECAUSE IT WORKS SO OFTEN! In Hollywood business examples it IS the other 90% of women who comply with its fault. Not blaming the victim, i'm blaming the ONE IN POWER, the woman going "yes my pussy is worth a 3 million dollar movie role"!. The other 10% have to see a giant red naked Jew body and penis, because of the majority of women using that power for money. PLEASE.

Women are trying to reign in men all of a sudden because they realized they'll never control other women using their sexuality to get ahead of them. That makes some sense. That has always been, smart women hate losing out to dumb women who will give up pussy to advance themselves.

Kate Beckinsale probably thought looking at her career trajectory:

"nah I aint gonna fuck Harvey Weinstein cause hes gross, and I care more about my partner being who I want to love/am attracted to/some mix than JUST money and my career, and I believe in my own talent and i'll find someone I ain't grossed out by and have a lesser career than if I had banged Harvey Weinstein, because I have brains and integrity or am at least fuckin trying".

Well that aint a mans fault, thats the fuckin TON of women he put in movie roles over her who social climbed with their lame brain and open legs. Not "evil men". Him and the countless women who betrayed their own ideals, or hell some probably liked fucking him, getting their pussy eaten out THEN getting a film role, "beating out all them other bitches!". etc.

But more important and going along with all that...

What is this sudden hysterical backlash the media and politicians are hammering at? It makes no sense at all other than covert attempts to influence the public.

This shit isn't criminal (trying to get laid) and so far no ones been charged. MORE IMPORTANT, it isn't gonna matter to 99.99% of women in their life and career. This is the same as the "pay gap" bullshit they brainwashed women with.

"angelina jolie doesnt make what.... brad pitt"

YOU WORK AT FUCKIN SEARS BITCH!. The guy next to you makes the same as you! Stop taking up celebs and female ceos fights as your own, stupid!

Same with this, you aint suckin no guys dicks to get your job at fuckin Dennys. So shut up, you aint losing millions because you didn't give Louie CK a fuckin handjob when he stripped naked.

We don't need to lose talents, tv shows, comedy specials, well produced movies, out of Millenial twat angst and desire for change at any costs. These little fucks are becoming the new Fascists.

Whatever happened to no harm no foul? No CRIME no foul, fuckin "burden of proof"...

Gun

My all new material for 2017. 42 Verbal Hooks, Emotional Stimulators, Sexual Arousal and Social Frame Gambits!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunwitch View Post
      What is this sudden hysterical backlash the media and politicians are hammering at? It makes no sense at all other than covert attempts to influence the public.
      It's exactly this.

-Supernova

Comment

Yeah it's pretty fucked up. I just got hit with this on my homepage a few days ago. Kevin Spacey's thing was there, as well as CK, and a TON of others. Even Dustin Hoffman like wtf?

My first thought was "ok, who did these guys piss off to earn the smear?"

Definitely seems like society as a whole is becoming more and more "shit-testy".

EDIT: Oh and I might as well guess who will be next :P . Some washed-up actor who was big. Like Will Smith or maybe Jack Nicolson

Comment

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
          maybe Jack Nicolson

Oh come on you're just cheating now. Being you said it first though, instead its so obvious I should say "great catch" haha.

You know that motherfucker has chased a cat or two up a tree. Within the month he will be another of these "misconduct" guys

Gun

Comment

Oh come on you're just cheating now. Being you said it first though, instead its so obvious I should say "great catch" haha.

You know that motherfucker has chased a cat or two up a tree. Within the month he will be another of these "misconduct" guys

Gun

Haha yeah, he's one crazy mofo, but in a good way. XD

Comment

Used to be sexual assault was the issue, now it's sexual "misconduct"

Defined as whatever lesbian academics and the blue pill media think is distasteful at the moment.

"Kevin Spacey hit on me, I said no and he backed off, I feel victimized"

Increasingly pointless to be renown / at the top of your field as a man now as some BS will inevitably sink you

Comment

Always knew that Nicholson guy was crazy. Dudes been killing people and was in the looney house. Also was bullying the bat man with make up on.

nut case CUCKOOOOOO

Comment

I've taken my cock out mid makeout before
                  Yeah but these guys are doing it mid-business luncheon. Are we really going to defend these unattractive, miscalibrated dipshits who mistook piles and piles of money for sexual market value? We all study calibration around here. Admit it: not a single one of you smooth game-running mo-fo's would ever in a million fucking years dream of doing such an idiotic thing.

You're meeting a client. Things are going well. She seems interested in doing business with you. You shake on it. You excuse yourself to the restroom. Then you... come out in an open bathrobe with a boner??? WTF!?

If any of us posted that as a field report, we'd be savaged by this very board for being ill-calibrated morons.

Regarding the expanding definition of "sexual improriety..." hey, tough shit. Asking someone who depends on you for their livelihood to watch you jerk off may not be a crime, per se, but do you really think that person's going to think you're a swell guy after that? No, they're going to hate you for it. And when they see their shot they're going to try to take you down for it. Which is why a guy like CK is facing social censure, but not jail time. So it goes: treat people in ways they don't like, and they're going to try and fuck you right back. I get that that's no fun for people who are used to doing and getting whatever they want, but it really is simple cause and effect.

Also, this is nothing new. This is a twentieth century phenomenon. It started over 25 years ago with Clarence Thomas and Anita Hill, with Bill Clinton shortly behind him. The "no more sexual harassment" memo went out neary 30 years ago. Anyone who didn't get the message or who chose to ignore it made his own bed, as far as I'm concerned.

Why defend these guys, seriously? I'm not on their team just because we both have dicks. That's some feminist bullshit. If there's one thing gayer than white knighting women, it's white knighting men. Personally this doesn't affect me, because I get laid by cultivating good will with women. They fuck me because they like me, not because I've exploited situational, non-sexual value. In other words... this is not my problem.

Comment

Predict the next accusation here on this thread.... Who did what.
                    Hilary Clinton.

Hilary invited some White House intern up into her room, told the intern to lay down, stripped the girl naked and started to eat the intern out. Then pulled out a long, veiny strap-on, attached to this strap on was an electronic vibrator. Things got hot and, uh, blurry.

Clinton made the poor intern say "yes, Mrs President!" and continue refer to her as the President while doing UNSPEAKABLE things.

--

I'm not even sure if I'm joking with that one lol. There's a decent chance something like that happened. As for whether or not it'll get reported, that's another story.

One thing that's a common factor (besides the uncalibrated advances) in all this hoop-la is meeting chicks from work (or shitting where you eat, if you will) which is sort of hard NOT to do if you're a celebrity. But for guys like us, I'd say that trying to seduce women in your place of work / business has become riskier due to the events in the last few months.

I'd also say that due to this, having the skills to meet and fuck women from cold approach has become even more advantageous. Those are my 2 cents.
                    “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Nice new sexual gambit. Consider it stolen

Comment

Originally posted by DNYC View Post

Yeah but these guys are doing it mid-business luncheon. Are we really going to defend these unattractive, miscalibrated dipshits who mistook piles and piles of money for sexual market value? We all study calibration around here. Admit it: not a single one of you smooth game-running mo-fo's would ever in a million fucking years dream of doing such an idiotic thing.

You're meeting a client. Things are going well. She seems interested in doing business with you. You shake on it. You excuse yourself to the restroom. Then you... come out in an open bathrobe with a boner??? WTF!?

If any of us posted that as a field report, we'd be savaged by this very board for being ill-calibrated morons.

Regarding the expanding definition of "sexual improriety..." hey, tough shit. Asking someone who depends on you for their livelihood to watch you jerk off may not be a crime, per se, but do you really think that person's going to think you're a swell guy after that? No, they're going to hate you for it. And when they see their shot they're going to try to take you down for it. Which is why a guy like CK is facing social censure, but not jail time. So it goes: treat people in ways they don't like, and they're going to try and fuck you right back. I get that that's no fun for people who are used to doing and getting whatever they want, but it really is simple cause and effect.

Also, this is nothing new. This is a twentieth century phenomenon. It started over 25 years ago with Clarence Thomas and Anita Hill, with Bill Clinton shortly behind him. The "no more sexual harassment" memo went out neary 30 years ago. Anyone who didn't get the message or who chose to ignore it made his own bed, as far as I'm concerned.

Why defend these guys, seriously? I'm not on their team just because we both have dicks. That's some feminist bullshit. If there's one thing gayer than white knighting women, it's white knighting men. Personally this doesn't affect me, because I get laid by cultivating good will with women. They fuck me because they like me, not because I've exploited situational, non-sexual value. In other words... this is not my problem.
                        Amen.

These predatory assholes just make it harder for the rest of us...why defend them?
                        You go to war with the women you have, not the ones you wish to have.
                        -Ronald Dumsfeld

Comment

Originally posted by DNYC View Post

Word thanks, now I don’t have to type all this. I agree, I do not white knight for betas. Weinstein is a zero-calibrated anti-game dipshit, the opposite of the secret society player that solid game is about. This is a correction that needs to take place, and affects me and my game and other true alphas absolutely zero (and I personally get laid off these power type position in hollywood entertainment scenes.) Weinstein is playing is beta-as-fuck zero calibration no game at all game. Give a dumbass beta who’s never gotten pussy in his life power, and this is what he does.

If you aren’t being selected by the women, you’'re not even close to having game and are a WBAFC wearing an alpha costume. The "being selected by women" is the sign of an alpha, and is how I run my game in these positions. . . i seduce them to select me, and then I fuck their super-eager ass. Forcing myself on the unwilling? The sex must be terrible!

Beta game = get power, force cock on the vulnerable. Not game at all. Weinstein is playing a game loser dweebos dream about. . he'd be a sexless school shooter type if he hadn't found success in a field of work that gives exceptionally heavy dominance over exceptionally vulnerable women.

If any player here had Weinstein level power, he'd be drowining in pussy by girls who selected him without any of these issues at all. Teeves in Weinstein's position would fuck 20 times as many chicks and none of them would have an issue with it like this.

That being said. . I do see this likely moving into "over-correction" turf as these types of corrections always do. . . there will definitely be some bullshit getting spread on some. Weinstein is not one of those though.

Comment

Originally posted by K View Post
                            Used to be sexual assault was the issue, now it's sexual "misconduct"

Defined as whatever lesbian academics and the blue pill media think is distasteful at the moment.

"Kevin Spacey hit on me, I said no and he backed off, I feel victimized"

Increasingly pointless to be renown / at the top of your field as a man now as some BS will inevitably sink you
                            Not at all! Just have good game, use your position to seduce them to select you instead of pulling a PYCO in a business meeting like a WBAFC chump lol. And don't go after children.

As alphas with power we protect the vulnerable we do not exploit them. You wanna fuck them? Make them want to fuck you.. . you know. . the whole point of game. Its not hard at all, that's what game is all about, which gets even EASIER with power. Weinstein is a next level WBAFC and Spacey is an active pedophile, they dug their own graves, and aren't a reflection of how much 100% willing ass you can easily get with a power position at all.

The Spacey issue is that the guy was 14! Don't conflate issues, muddy the waters, and lash out against something non-existent here. Had the guy been of age THEN your "hit on me, said no, backed off" point would hold, but it was a child, a 14 year old boy.

Comment

Looks like it's a growing list: https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ha...onduct-n816546
                              In pussy we trust

Comment

Working...
                              X