Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sexual harassment hysteria betting pool: Who is next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Anatomy of a Self-Discredited Social Justice Loser:

This will be fun:

Originally posted by Grodmeister General View Post
    its clear nwps racist ass
    Okay, so here we begin with the classic SJW tactic of ignoring literally everything I ever said, everything that Pureevil and I discussed, and all of my explanations and comments, while running away from civilized debate and any hint of a response or counter-argument to anything I ever stated.

Instead, Grodmeister here is doubling down on his official politically correct narrative, irrespective of responses, context, or evidence.

This one little line exposes three SJW tactics:

1. Ignore your opponent's self-defense, arguments, or responses. Do not respond to them, or even address them.

2. Masquerade your intellectual bankruptcy with an aura of smugness (responding would be beneath me).

3. Continue with the mainstream ad hominem attacks and PC buzzwords, irrespective of the response or counter-argument already received (see #1).

Moving on:

brings nothing to the forum,
    Now here we have the SJW speaking for the collective, as SJWs shun individualism and want to speak for the entire tribe, irrespective of how others feel. If you disagree with him, you need to "check your privilege." Basically, these cultural Marxists see individuals as either tools or obstacles within the institution. Only the institution is seen as an "individual." Actual individuals need to fall in line with the collectivist goals of the institution, which only the most "oppressed" loser is allowed to speak for, or on behalf of.

how can we put him on the impulse program where you cant see his posts,
    Notice here the word "we." As in, how can "we" do this? As any sane person understands, individual adults have every right to make their own decisions, and if Grodmeister wants to ignore me, he's more than welcome to do so. But, he doesn't feel validated in doing so, unless the entire collective tribe joins him. This is because, as an individual, he feels, by himself, like a disempowered loser (which he is) and understands that someone as weak as him can't do anything which even feels meaningful, except when acting as a small part of a much larger living organism. This anti-individualistic spirit is a hallmark of all politically correct conformity. This is why the group will be shamed as RACIST and be told to "check their white privilege" if they don't get on their knees and follow his orders to the letter. His self-esteem depends on it.

So here, Grodmeister has demonstrated two SJW traits:

1. Collectivism

2. Censorship (via making my posts invisible so no one can see them - not just those that don't want to).

Let's continue:

if he wants to klan it up
    Now, I'm struggling whether or not he is under the false impression that these smear tactics even work outside of college campuses, or if he thinks everyone on this forum is a politically correct or blue pilled coward who will "bow to the black man" because WHITE SUPREMACY! Or if he's just hoping that the people here, just like white college students, know the truth but are too scared to call him out on his psychological projection and race baiting horseshit.

Giving zero evidence of when I have ever "klaned it up" or when I ever treated anyone on this forum differently because of the color of their skin, it's possible that he's hoping that no one here has even read my posts, and considers him to be the foremost authority and dictator as to who a racist is, because "slavery bro."

Underestimating the red pill nature of this forum may be his biggest miscalculation.

But here, he has demonstrated the SJW tactic of continuing with ad hominem attacks without explanation, context, or elaboration.

And finally:

he should find the outlet to do so! At least impulse tries to stay on topic(seduction) !!!!
    This complaint, like all the others, has zero merit because this is the Off Topic forum and people here started talking about race before I ever did. But at least this is the closest he has come to saying anything concrete or real about me.

So let's review the social justice tactics that correspond to this loser's personality:

1. Ignoring all arguments, counter-arguments, and responses.

2. Acting as if doing otherwise would be "beneath you," thus masking your intellectual bankruptcy with an aura of "sophistication."

3. A relentless barrage of ad hominem attacks and name calling backed by no arguments or anything substantive.

4. A deep desire to act "as a group" and not as an individual.

5. Embracing the censorship of your opponent so that both you and others can't even see his statements.

6. Shaming the group who disagree with the same garbage buzzwords, as evidenced by his very first post in this thread, calling everyone (except Pureevil) a racist for not licking his black balls.

7. Psychological projection via playing the race card, when the only racist is him, as evidenced by him demanding that white people go by different rules than blacks because of the color of their skin.

8. Appealing to physical violence when challenged instead of a verbal response.

So there you have it, people: The anatomy of a social justice pig!

Racist, Sexist, KKK!!!!!

HAHA! So gay!
    SLUT SHAMING IS HATRED OF MEN

Comment

• Originally posted by pureevil View Post
      On the whole though, this has been a good discussion. As extreme as NWP can be, he does repond to logical arguments and perspectives
      Unlike Grodmeister, who runs away from logical responses and chooses instead to smear his opponent with nothing but ad-hominems backed by nothing. Just thought I'd add that.

Comment

• Originally posted by pureevil View Post
        Cheers man, good posts. But I'm doing this entirely for me. I don't care how any individual reacts, anecdotes affect me zero. I'm putting out the moderate-left ideology that leads to the highest levels of social maximization (instead of polarization) in my experierience, because that creates the social climate that I most prefer. Its the general ideology of the vast majority of people in my circles.
        Fair enough, as long as you avoid being taken advantage of. That's all I'm saying.

I've always respected you, man! Happy New Year.

Comment

• Originally posted by sparxx View Post
          To not give a shit about the sex life of others IS sex positivity.
          Just like guys that are actually happy or confident don't need to point it out it all the time.
          I'm only pointing it out in response to your arguments.

In any case, this has been an ongoing philosophical disagreement between us. Without getting into it too much, I disagree that not giving a shit about other people's sex life is sex-positive. If you're a sex-positive seducer, it is in your interest for the woman to be sex-positive as well. It is also in your interest for the culture in general to be sexually open minded.

If America moves closer to Saudi Arabian culture (especially if it begins to effect the law), the seducer will suffer. But if America moves closer to the sexual culture of Denmark, the seducer will be better off.

These things do matter, unless you're a "thrill of the hunt" guy who enjoys breaking the will of prudes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratata View Post
            I always thought this forum was about making women eager for your cock, and not forcing it on them. Now get ready for some millennial-style morality: I've never fucked a hooker and never will. You know why? Because I take pride in getting it for free, but not only that; getting it from women who are eager for me, because of how I speak or act or look, and not because of whatever money I can dish out.
            That's not "millennial morality." That's just commonsense. Until I met men who enjoyed banging hookers, I always thought that it's a given that the thing that turns all of us on about sex is the fact that the woman chose to do it with us because she's horny! Otherwise, if you're paying an actress to fake it, or to be your robot, what's the point of that? How can any man even get hard if he knows that she is just faking orgasms and playing an acting role?

Comment

• Originally posted by NWP View Post
              In any case, this has been an ongoing philosophical disagreement between us. Without getting into it too much, I disagree that not giving a shit about other people's sex life is sex-positive. If you're a sex-positive seducer, it is in your interest for the woman to be sex-positive as well. It is also in your interest for the culture in general to be sexually open minded.
              You seem to equate "sex positive" with "having sex easily" or "women who easily give out sex to strangers". Correct me if this is wrong.
              You don't seem to be very positive to people having a lot of sex in a mono LTR and have historically not been very positive towards gays, who have way more sex partners than heterosexuals in general.

Originally posted by NWP View Post
              If America moves closer to Saudi Arabian culture (especially if it begins to effect the law), the seducer will suffer. But if America moves closer to the sexual culture of Denmark, the seducer will be better off.
              Scandinavian culture in this respect rests partly upon massive money transfers from men to women through subsidized educations, well paid state jobs and rather generous welfare to single moms. That means a lot of women can be party girls to their 40s and never economically need a man for their entire life even when raising kids. I think you will have a hard time reconciling such a model with your Libertarian beliefs.

Originally posted by NWP View Post
              These things do matter, unless you're a "thrill of the hunt" guy who enjoys breaking the will of prudes.
              TOTH/POS is just a rationalization of that getting sharp game by spending a lot of time in field is just as good as collecting a couple of scraps online pr year. But OK. Lets say I am TOTH. That means that I have more sex partners than POS guys. Which makes me more sex positive than you, or what?

Also as a TOTH guy I have experienced that his manosphere KJ theory of yours about types is not accurate. For example I have laid multiple Radical Feminists on the first encounter. That means that they are also sex positive, while you claim them to be sex negative also in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWP View Post

I'm only pointing it out in response to your arguments.

This is non-sense. The fun fact is that you have many characteristics of a prude - a very judgemental person, who happens to judge and shame women who do not fall into your desired "cathegory" . Fact is, a girl may be that sexually liberated girl, just not with a guy like you (a judgemental person). I have had many occasions of "closed up girls" who turned out to become some of my best lovers - total freaks in bed.

And what if she is not sexually liberated - what moral right do you have to judge her? is she being harmful to you or society? No she is not. So why judge? Aren't you a libertarian? I guess your libertarianism is worth as much as your actual seduction knowledge.

Now you may desire a more sexually open-minded society. You may prefer girls who come accross to you (again this is key to note) as sexually liberated. That is your choice and that's fine. However, judging the girls who:
                1. Are not attracted to you
                2. Do not feel comfortable opening up to you (because of your weird judgemental beliefs and attitudes)
                3. Or who happen to have a different value-system in regards to sex...

... as prudes is not an act of liberation. It has nothing to do with sexual liberation. It is just inconsistent.

Additionally - why would anyone want a (more or fully) sexually open-minded society other than a guy WHO IS NOT GETTING LAID or not getting laid enough (guys who do not get laid believe that sexual liberation will give them easier lays - but that assumption is wrong as we will cover in a minute)? How can a more sexually open society benefit any of us? Trust me, these last years, girls have experienced less slut-shaming related to random hook ups and girls these days have little to no ASD. It did not make pick up any easier for me - actually harder, as back in the days I would score many points from displaying non-judgemental attitudes toward sex in addition to behaviours of low-keyness. Now, whenever I tell girls that women should be sexually free and all that, girls just respond "we do not care about what people think of us, we ARE sexually free". I am not using this routine anymore, despite it being one of my most efficient one's back in the days. Are you talking ideological non-sense or do you actually talk from in-field experience?

Are you even meeting women beside trolling the web?

Saudi Arabia has many (and very strict) legal restrictions related to sex, which is not the same as moral restrictions (the USA). Also you are using one of the most extreme examples to make your point. It is kind of off. Sure if things in the US and Europe where like Iran or Saudi Arabia, I would have backed your points - but it is not.

Here we go BD Junior...

What the hell is a "thrill of the hunt" guy anyway? Truth is, you are not gonna get laid easier in a more (and even less in a fully) sexually liberated polity. Why?
                As pointed above, it will kill the whole notion of "secret society" - hence you will not be able to score any bonus points for being sexually liberated and low-key. My game took a hit as a result of further liberation. I did however change things up and now things are back on track.

Who are the ones who will be getting laid in your sexual utopia? since girls in that utopia can now fuck anyone without ANY consequences (she may even be motivated to do so)I can only think of 2 winners: very good looking guys, and very high value guys (rich people and stuff - sexual liberation does in many ways correlate with hypergamy - and that is not desirable). Who loses? well I would surely not benefit from it.

There is also no such a thing as "thrill of the hunt" guys here on sedfast - most of us, myself included want to have GOOD sex with AS MANY very HOT girls as possible. If possible, we would also like to make the process as PLEASURABLE and EFFICIENT as possible. For those who are into relationships, we want to have the best girl(s) as possible in the best possible relationship(s). That is the goal for the majority. Is that "thrill of the hunt" to you?

Side note: Have you been to Denmark? I have lived here for a little bit over a year now and I did not find this place to be any more sexually liberated than any of the other nearby countries. However, Denmark is good for pick up for other reasons - very little competition compared to other countries. Danish men are very chodey and useless in regards to women. Additionally, clubs here are good and open till very late. We also have cheap boose that we can buy 24/7, which is logistically useful.

But for the sake of the argument let us consider that Denmark is actually seuxally liberated - why is RSD and other pick up company making shitloads of money here? Why are men struggling so much to get laid here? I don't even see guys making out with girls in Clubs (whereas in France and Noway I see that a lot! - just some examples)???

Have you been to Denmark? If yes, have you pulled in Denmark? Have you been to Europe and pulled in Europe? Have you even pulled a European chick in the US?

-Teevster
                Last edited by Teevster; 01-06-2018, 05:11 PM.
                Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2018:
                - Still Rocking
                - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
                - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

• Originally posted by Teevster View Post

Additionally - why would anyone want a sexually open-minded society other than a guy WHO IS NOT GETTING (or not getting laid enough)? How will a more sexually open society benefit any of us? Trust me, these last years, girls have experienced less slut-shaming related to random hook ups and girls have little to no ASD. It did not make pick up any easier for me - actually harder for me, as back in the days I would score many points by displaying non-judgemental attitude and low-keyness. Now, whenever I tell girls that women should be sexually free and all that and girls just responds "we do not care about what people of us, we ARE sexually free". I am not using this routine anymore, despite it being one of my most efficient one's back in the days. Are you talking ideological non-sense or do you actually talk from in field information? Are you even meeting women beside trolling the web?

-Teevster
                  ^ this is a point i have made in multiple posts and i specifically put in parenthesis (guys like nwp may be happy)... But this has been just horrible and had made actually pick up harder, again yes no lmr but in general pick up and rotation management has gotten harder...

-second women are acting like dudes, and are not separating sex from emotion.. (now this is good in a way since i have 0 clingers and stalkers like back in the days, but IN SEX is not as enjoyable that IT element is gone, that femininity factor)

-3rd it has made a little harder to manage rotations....

with that being said

positive is one she attracted easier ons/snl

and no lmr...

and more freaky shit, double teaming, 3 somes, orgies etc...

But to be honest overall pick up is harder, and has gotten more guys (such as normal guys and many new and intermediate pick up guys OUT of getting laid)
                  Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

• Marvel creator Stan Lee accused of sexual harassment

https://search.app.goo.gl/JKPB

Shared from my Google feed

btw.... my money is on Big Bird from sesame street on who is next....... i mean i heard about the way he talks to "chicks". B-)

in all seriousness tho... this is beginning to feel like a Salem witch hunt rather then any sort of real justice / fairness... less a crime and more of a pop culture insanity... which is truly sad for real victims that actually have been abused or humiliated.

stan lee is 95 years old... prob cant even remember how to spell his own name or what he did 5 minutes ago...let alone get it up . if they really felt offended by what he said or his behavior... they should have just left....

Comment

• I read about the Stan Lee case. Like a month earlier his accountants found a forged check for like $300K from one of his accounts, AND discovered that someone had bought an 800K condo in his name without his knowledge. He starts saying his nurses may be stealing, suddenly he is a harasser. It's absolutely a witch hunt. There's a reason nobody from hollywood is coming out and saying that a dude who ran the boom mic in 2009 was making inappropriate jokes. Sure, many women are coming forward to share experiences of actual harassment, but the social movement is more about redistributing power and influence. Then in a year we will get a bunch of articles and speeches from women asking why men aren't willing to engage with them in business. At the very least, I'm getting aggravated by how much MGTOW shit is coming up on my social feeds when I'm looking at anti-SJW content.

Comment

• I found a interesting video on metoo from a swedish comedian. Interesting google statistics on the search term "metoo" https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=metoo. Swedens score is 100, USA's score is 3... yikes.

Comment

Working...
                        X