Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sexual harassment hysteria betting pool: Who is next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spacey = pedophile. Does not matter his approach, he was seducing a 14 year old boy. End of story.

Weinstein...It's not only about complete lack of calibration, but abuse of power plain and simple. If he was the janitor of Weinstein CO trying to pull that shit on cleaning ladies, nobody would care (he would probably get fired and face minor charges). But he held a strong position in the most powerful entertaining industry of the world. And he was trying to make his dumb moves on the most egocentric fame seeking women of this planet. C'mon, if he was doing that on women who were already getting good roles in Hollywood, it really makes me wonder how many sub-celebs fell for the "hotel meeting" history.

"Oh, but I was only 20yo, I felt pressured to meet him". Really? So you as an adult woman was willingly going to meet a man alone in his hotel bedroom? Just you and him? To talk about business? GTFOH.

He's disgusting, no doubt. He's got no excuses for what he was doing abusing his position...but there's the other side of the history too.
    personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by POB View Post
      "Oh, but I was only 20yo, I felt pressured to meet him". Really? So you as an adult woman was willingly going to meet a man alone in his hotel bedroom? Just you and him? To talk about business? GTFOH.
      Happens all the time. . these guys live half their lives on location somewhere for various movie shoots, and will get a pimp ass hotel suite, or two or more rooms side by side (they may rent a whole floor), or a cabana or apartment, and set up an office there that they do a lot of their off-set work out of. Speildberg or Hanks or Tarantino and any of the big whigs do the same . most just don't have "suck my dick" as a part of their movie role requirements for chicks lol, so when there's a business meeting at their hotel office its simply that: a business meeting at the location office. Very common in that business where so much takes place on location, common enough to where you'd meet a producer/director/casting agent/executive producer at their hotel office without anything being implied at all beyond the face value business meeting.

Were all of his encounters illegal? No, definitely not. Some of them seem to be (the ones he forcibly held down and fucked while they said "no" like Paz de la Heurta.) But even if the only thing going down was "you want this role? Fuck me and its yours" and the women chose to fuck him, that's enough to ruin a reputation within an industry and end a guy in the business. An industry doesn't need "suck this guy's dick" as a qualifier for chicks to get jobs (even though there will be some chicks willing to do so), I don't know anyone who'd be down for that being an industry job qualifier. . so he's done and rightfully so within his field, and may or may not face actual legal repercussions. Like the janitor you brought up, he's currently fired from his own company, with legal investigations starting up into whether he crossed the legal line anywhere. So far, the reaction is completely in the right with him imo.

Comment

He's disgusting, no doubt. He's got no excuses for what he was doing abusing his position...but there's the other side of the history too.
        Like, even in the music business I'll get flown out to what's called "writing camps." They'll rent an entire wing or floor for 20-30 people, set me and the other producers up in hotel suites with studio monitors and a keyboard and microphone in the room where I can plug in my laptop and produce sessions there. Songwriters come to the room to work, sometimes in groups, sometimes solo. At NO POINT is the expectation there that a hook up is going to happen because a female songwriter is coming to my room to work one on one.

The quoted statement comes from ignorance as to how the entertainment industry works, where much is done on location and much of the work is done in hotels. Weinstein may rent an entire hotel wing for him and his staff and do all off-set operatations out of there for a month. Very common to go to meetings or do work out of hotels in the entertainment business world.

Please inform anyone who's ignorant of this fact of the business, who's spreading the above unrealistic rationalizations for his actions.

Comment

Yeah the issue is these guys just get off on forcing women to do things under duress. Shitty people and shit game as there is no mutual aspect to any of it.

Just mental issues all around.

Larger problem is a lot of pickup shit (not around here) is leaning that way.

A lot of uncalibrated guys going out to learn are going to get caught up in bad advice meeting bad social calibration and being unable recognize what is kosher in a situation will get smacked with the backlash coming off this.

Bacchus (I think) had the game response to it in a past field report where he did some contrasting and framing around it during a convo.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Caesar View Post
            Bacchus (I think) had the game response to it in a past field report where he did some contrasting and framing around it during a convo.
            Yeah I met a (lesbian) chick from day-game, who brought up the Weinstein scandal. I used the topic to contrast and some sexual frames. Resulted in some hot (consensual) sex.

Since this thing is bound to be in the news for a while, I'm sort debating whether I should start bringing up the subject regularly in future seductions, to bridge the conversation to sex-talk. Though, I'll admit that would be very machiavellian / opportunistic of me lol.

Anyway, for those interested, the LR is here: https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ac...isexual-blonde
            “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Originally posted by Black Caesar View Post
              Yeah the issue is these guys just get off on forcing women to do things under duress. Shitty people and shit game as there is no mutual aspect to any of it.

Just mental issues all around.

Larger problem is a lot of pickup shit (not around here) is leaning that way.

A lot of uncalibrated guys going out to learn are going to get caught up in bad advice meeting bad social calibration and being unable recognize what is kosher in a situation will get smacked with the backlash coming off this.

uhmm really this is THE LEAST getting SEXUAL AND PHYSICAL generation I HAVE EVER SEEN in 20 years of clubbing... I mean i don't see anybody escalating anywhere, not even in the dance floor...
              Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Spacey = pedophile. Does not matter his approach, he was seducing a 14 year old boy. End of story.
                Yeah, according to anglosaxen legal definitions... which also has a law against anal sex iirc...
                Wast majority of the world population seems to define a child molester as someone going for pre-puberty though.
                (IIRC, it was same around here, prior to 1980.)

I know a guy who was abused as a child, and the shit he is still going through now at age 35 is no joke, so dont get me wrong here. (Im a fan chemical sterilization of child molesters, to be honest!)

Comment

uhmm really this is THE LEAST getting SEXUAL AND PHYSICAL generation I HAVE EVER SEEN in 20 years of clubbing... I mean i don't see anybody escalating anywhere, not even in the dance floor...
                  Is it time to pull out the Vin Di Carlo Escalation Ladder out of the antique bin? Is escalation going to be the new thing for 2018?

An industry doesn't need "suck this guy's dick" as a qualifier for chicks to get jobs
                  Yeah errrrrr, it does. Imagine how much shittier Ballerina's would be if they didn't suck the dick of the Director. What would be of Fredrico Fellini and all the other good movies. Women without dick sucking in art is how you end up with some crazy dumb sluut smearing her period blood over a canvas or not shaving their legs. And let me tell you if women not shaving becomes a trend I'll go ballistic MGTOW.

​​​​​​https://www.buzzfeed.com/tylerkingka...ews#.ov81R3wq0

In it, the women get aggressive, and the men stop wanting to mate altogether. In effect the children grow up to be dumbasses and the species dies out.
                  I'm sort of on a different page. This is like people investing money during the Stock Market Crash, women should be feeling the crash soon enough.
                  Is this all in my head? You don't
                  move like a normal girl - Normal girls
                  don't look like that, not in their eyes
                  or the way you orchestrate my butterflies

Brett McGibbon

Self improvement isnt anywhere near as powerful as making her tingle lol

PUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TahFeqo1iiU

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

I actually agree here skills - or at least to some level. I went out with Pelusita this week end to a club filled with people in their early 25's (i consider myself mid 20's now). In other words, the generation that came after mine are becoming more conservative, and that actually matches well with the numbers and statistics related to Gen Z.

At the club - and we are here talking a huge club, we saw litterally nobody making out. Maybe a few, but not many. Now, this club was not your usual meat market, but evne in those meat market clubs (we dropped by one), and litterally nobody where grinding each other or making out.

HOWEVER, I have no find this to pose a difficulty when it comes to actually hitting on chicks. I think men these days are either bitter older guys who MGTOW or some weak feminized (as in lacking dominance, lacking balls, etc) young man of their age who would never even consider touching them. Then a guy like me come up, and I believe I provide soemthing very refreshing to them.

-Teev
                    Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2017:

- Still Rocking
                    - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
                    - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
                      Happens all the time. .
                      Thx for the clarification!

I sure get your point, but my view is that those set ups from Weinstein sounded wrong right from the start.
                      If we agree that what those chicks are saying is true (and it sounds true, at least most of it), and even if we say that they had something naive on how they played the whole encounter, man, meeting this guy for "discussing business" alone in those set ups sounds very very weird. I mean, no agents, no producers, no appointments... just a random encounter out of the blue? Like "Hi, I'm Mr. Weinstein's assistant and he would like to meet you at his hotel room right now...there's a car waiting". "Ok, where's everybody else? Oh no, it's just you and him." Is that really how it works?

Ok, you gave your example, but you see there's a strong difference between the way you do it and the way he did it.

Also this guy, as it seems, has a long track record of being a pig. And Hollywood is a very closed circle.
                      Once you get in you're sure to get at least some whispers on who is who and what you should be aware of.

Not defending the asshole with lots of power but zero game, just trying to figure out what's what because the witch hunt has already begun.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                        I know a guy who was abused as a child, and the shit he is still going through now at age 35 is no joke, so dont get me wrong here. (Im a fan chemical sterilization of child molesters, to be honest!)
                        Two things that are wrong in most western countries laws:

1) generalization of rape
                        2) generalizations of child abuse

It's funny because over here we had a long debate about it over the past few months.
                        A well known museum promoted a play where a dude stood naked on a room and everybody else was allowed to touch him. Even kids.
                        The video of a bunch of 5-8yos touching his naked body went viral and the backlash was insane.
                        Is it pedophilia? Off course not! But it's sexual harassment on kids.
                        Those guys were exposing them to something they are not fully prepared to understand.
                        It's just disgusting shit disguised as "art".

OTOH we have guys going to jail for having consensual sex with 17yos. Really?

Comment

Thx for the clarification!

I sure get your point, but my view is that those set ups from Weinstein sounded wrong right from the start.
                          If we agree that what those chicks are saying is true (and it sounds true, at least most of it), and even if we say that they had something naive on how they played the whole encounter, man, meeting this guy for "discussing business" alone in those set ups sounds very very weird. I mean, no agents, no producers, no appointments... just a random encounter out of the blue? Like "Hi, I'm Mr. Weinstein's assistant and he would like to meet you at his hotel room right now...there's a car waiting". "Ok, where's everybody else? Oh no, it's just you and him." Is that really how it works?

Ok, you gave your example, but you see there's a strong difference between the way you do it and the way he did it.

Also this guy, as it seems, has a long track record of being a pig. And Hollywood is a very closed circle.
                          Once you get in you're sure to get at least some whispers on who is who and what you should be aware of.

Not defending the asshole with lots of power but zero game, just trying to figure out what's what because the witch hunt has already begun.
                          In Weinstein's case it comes down to whether you're fine with "sexual favors in exchange for job hirings" being an acceptable business practice. Of course there will be deperate women (and people in general) willing to do anything for work if they're forced to. This does not mean that you take advantage of this fact and excuse a system of "sex for jobs" as an acceptable way to run an industry.

If you're ok with a system like this existing because there are women willing to particiapte, then where does the line get drawn in your eyes? Would "kill for work" be acceptable too because there will be women (and men) who will do so if the system is in place? By your logic above, the "so long as there are willing participants then it is ok" logic, you would be fine with that.

Work opportunity based on merit is the idealistic system in my eyes, and if a flushing out is needed to get things closer to merit-based then I'm down with it (as much as I roll my eyes at all the picketing chicks on on the steet lol, you'll never find me at a worthless public protest of any sort and I'm not going to want to spend much personal time with a justice warrior type). Sorry weak ass WBAFC bitch men like Weinstein, your reign is over. Betas in power are the worst in my eyes. . that's who fucks everything up.

Comment

Agree with PE. Asking a woman out in a work context in a calibrated way should be fine. “Sex for work” weinstein style we can all agree is fucked and unethical. The issue is when people confuse the former for the latter. At this point in 2017 I think that to be safe we have to keep work completely platonic, since people are hyper sensitive and PC.

Comment

Originally posted by K View Post
                              Agree with PE. Asking a woman out in a work context in a calibrated way should be fine. “Sex for work” weinstein style we can all agree is fucked and unethical. The issue is when people confuse the former for the latter. At this point in 2017 I think that to be safe we have to keep work completely platonic, since people are hyper sensitive and PC.
                              Agreed. This confusion is going to inevitably happen during this correction period, and its going to fuck over some guys. That part really sucks. And is what most guys are probably afraid of with all this IMO. They can't possibly be lamenting "sex for work" going away unless they're WBAFC's with no PU goals longing for the days of being able to screw women over for sex, which you simply won't find on a PU forum where the goal is to understand women and flip their switches so that they happily open their pussy for you like a flower.

I think a well defined post on "PU and the workforce in 2017" is necessary, taking many of DNYC's great points from earlier in the thread and expanding/generalizing them a bit. MASF used to have a lot more posters and "how to fuck girls you work with without getting shafted" was a common enough topic, along the lines of DNYC's post. I think this newer generation of guys coming up in the working world would do well to have a guidelines post to reference.

Note though, that this correction and the ensuing confusion (until everything gets well defined over the next few years) is WEINSTEIN'S FAULT! If he and all the other beta bitches weren't pulling "sex for work" shit, then this correction that temporarily gives unbalanced power to women wouldn't happen. Betas in power fuck shit up for the rest of us! They're the worst.

Comment

This is similar to what happened to me this year. Because of unethical selling practices, our government banned door-to-door sales of specific items (windows being one of them, which is what I sell. That and Doors).. Of course, this doesn't solve the problem and is, imo, like banning driving for everyone because some people drink and drive.

Anyhow, needless to say I'm treated with much more suspiscion and distrust this year at the door. I can offer windows, but only if the people bring it up first (which they usually do).

However, there's no denying the impact it's had on my results this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X