Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we by definition as sexist as men can possibly be in this community?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The difference between us and other guys is, we are honest about our desires.

Sexism and objectivization are bogus concepts invented by Feminists to shame men for their normal sexual desires. People like fucking other attractive people. Men and women find different traits attractive, but both sexes prefer sex with those they find attractive, and don't want sex with those they do not find attractive, be they straight or gay.

Humans and our close relatives, Chimpanzees and Bonobos, are the horniest, fuckinist critters on this planet. We have recreational sex, that is, sex just for the pleasure of doing it. Most animals have sex only during the mating season, exclusively to reproduce, and otherwise don't waste energy on it. The only reason we don't live in the clusterfuck your average ape pack is, is we have developed a complex set of social rules designed to create an orderly society that can successfully raise the next generation in our complex way of life. Having sex with attractive strangers disrupts this vital social function, so it became taboo in successful cultures. This does not disrupt life in an ape pack, so they satisfy their base desires. The social order has collapsed, so now, some guys can live in an ape paradise again.

Enjoy the ride if you can.

The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
      The social order has collapsed, so now, some guys can live in an ape paradise again.

Enjoy the ride if you can.
      Silvertree's "Ape paradise for those who can" method coming soon I love the ape paradise phrasing lol.

Comment

I'm working on a 16 DVD set that will be available soon at the low introductory price of $999.99.

The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

hahahahaha

this reminds me of that time i went to visit a sex-temple

somewhere in this world there was a religion that was based on sex during the medieval age

Comment

Working...
          X