Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are seducers/former seducers etc... obsessed with gender politics..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are seducers/former seducers etc... obsessed with gender politics..

Started with Roosh and now is spreading like a cancer, sleazy who used to make fun of Roosh doing the same thing... 0 interest whatsoever here, comma educing, boring... When the former seducers do not jump into self help, they jump into gender politics both boring as fuck... Meanwhile stuff is getting worst and worst out there for men in general, so they are achieving the opposite effect...

It seems it gets a lot of guys exited, exhibit https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/of...is-next/page18

i just don't get it...

I'd say that it's largely the former seducers / armchair PUA's that are concerned with gender politics. . .

Roosh never struck me as a guy who leaves his keyboard often enough to go out and pick up women, and Sleazy is retired (also married, I think)

Guys who are active in field are too busy getting laid to give a shit about these topics.

Comment

"Gurus" chasing the attention fix they've gotten accustomed to, but are getting less and less of as PU falls off. Its a related topic they can easily shift to and incorporate that is the hot topic of the day, where PU was the hot topic of 2007.

There's also a general cultural ideological battle going on at a societal level, that affects every single person in society, as old school conservatism puts up its last fight before it will inevitably take its final dying gasps of breath. So its an interesting and relevant conversation in general going on right now in society that is semi-related to PU and a relevant "off topic" conversation to PU.

Comment

It's the hot topic of the moment, gets traffic dude, ain't brain surgery.

Guys like Jeffy or I making a post or a blog about it ain't staying awake at night worrying about it

It's about getting 18 pages long, 8000 view threads with a link at the end that drives traffic. Also it isn't "boring as fuck" it is tapping right on the current vein of what is indeed interesting to talk about to a lot of people, and relevant to early students of the game and potential customers.

No one is obsessing.

It's using entertaining/relevant topics for effective psychology and marketing.

Gun

How I cold approach pickup women.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunwitch View Post
          It's the hot topic of the moment, gets traffic dude, ain't brain surgery.

Guys like Jeffy or I making a post or a blog about it ain't staying awake at night worrying about it

It's about getting 18 pages long, 8000 view threads with a link at the end that drives traffic. Also it isn't "boring as fuck" it is tapping right on the current vein of what is indeed interesting to talk about to a lot of people, and relevant to early students of the game and potential customers.

No one is obsessing.

It's using entertaining/relevant topics for effective psychology and marketing.

Gun

How I cold approach pickup women.
          obviously i am not referring to you per se, but that post you made is actually somewhat relevant to seduction, guys with money and power with lack of game, i did myself a blog on it, and posted jeffy video... So again not singling you out...

I created the post cause i used to follow sleazy and is pretty sad how i can not go on his blog and get out of it as fast as i can... Pretty sad reading his blog and now he has another blog with the same pupu...

Then i was curious to find out what happened to sonny who once was reasonable (don't worry most of you don't know who he is, good looking loser junior) and then the same crap...

Anyways i was just curious of why get guys exited... (your post is good about that discussion, though it did get ponderous after the point was made)

Comment

I'd like to add that the former PUAs talking about these issues are IMO way less annoying than so called "red pilled" chodes posting on Manosphere blogs etc. The former PUAs at least speak from experience, while the latter are just KJs.

Comment

Working...
            X