Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My sadness with posting on forums....And why it is kind of a waste of time to post on forums...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sadness with posting on forums....And why it is kind of a waste of time to post on forums...

So, someone has a major sticking point, he struggles, he documents on the forum, he fights, he pms, he succeeds, he post about it.... breaking it down like a baby so someone benefits from it, instead of starting from 0....

Skills what is your point?

Yep, i am whining again, but i am just pissed, cause you take the effort, the time etc... and you write an eloquent post and then you see the same issue like you never did SHIT! it is diss heartening...

now i am going to use myself as an example so you guys know that i am not being a hypocrite...

Recently glow made a post: https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/da...-in-gyms/page4

pure evil post a bunch of 20 years of gym game and told me exactly what to do (read that post)

and pm me, i went out and did what pe told me and wrote this post so everybody can benefit: https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/li...-clothing-wise

now here is following exactly what pe told me to do: https://ibb.co/ke5cZ6

^ now i used that example as a silly example of bigger examples...

I was struggling with night game, cosy post a second generation post, gunwitch made a post, and teevester made a lay report on how to deal with the current nightlife, pe convinced me and trust me i drove him crazy privately, but he told me dude cut the crap and give them the benefit of the doubt (this is in my head)... I follow the shit and got laid a lot, came back to the forum and wrote this:

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...lk-for-dummies

not even couple of days later supernova write this: https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...7368-about-lmr

I mean i could write, name dozens of post with similar pattern, hey lover, sargemaximum, etc... is just take your motivation out, i never understood why people stop writing in forums now i am starting to get it...

Yes just rant post... But i feel better...

LOL. You're a shit teacher, bro.

Seriously, though, some of you guys relaying information lack patience, or are not relaying information in a way that the person will understand. Not talking about myself specifically, just a general point. I study teaching and if you want to teach, the onus is on you to find a way to get to the student. I read Serge's posts and it drives me nuts as a fellow student, but the problem lies with how guys are communicating with him, if the problem persists. Also, some students are easier to teach than others. How about that for some groundbreaking info? Looks like I'm teaching you now.

Comment

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
      Seriously, though, some of you guys relaying information lack patience, or are not relaying information in a way that the person will understand. Not talking about myself specifically, just a general point. I study teaching and if you want to teach, the onus is on you to find a way to get to the student. I read Serge's posts and it drives me nuts as a fellow student, but the problem lies with how guys are communicating with him, if the problem persists. Also, some students are easier to teach than others. How about that for some groundbreaking info? Looks like I'm teaching you now.
      Some people just want to whine and complain, or get attention by being askholes.
      You see this if they don't go and at least TRY to do what everybody tells them.

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
        Editing a comment
        lol this is funny, that is an awesome word, 100% correct: "An askhole is basically a person who asks for your opinion or advice, yet never uses your advice and does the opposite of what you said to do. Askholes sometimes ask questions for the sake of asking questions or making conversation. They zone out when you supply an answer, and they always end up doing their own thing."

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
      LOL. You're a shit teacher, bro.

ok, i will answer your question, and since you are such a great teacher i am going to compare YOUR teaching answer vs my teaching answer....

Hey lover answer AS SOMEONE WHO STUDIES TEACHING TO SARGE :
      I dress exactly like this nowadays. Blazer, scarf, pocket square, turtle neck, jeans and shoes/boots. I was getting eye fucked all day ..

^ problems with this are: the jacket out of style, turtle neck out of style, the jeans to big for the Chelsea boots for more on that watch minute 11:20 here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXGlpggl9uU

vs skills answer (i did not study teaching like you did)

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/li...g-epiphanies-3

By the way SARGE CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD MY POINTS, cause he posted 5 links on how i dress and what i was EXACTLY EXPLAINING IN THAT POST...

Comment

Let it go. Hey_Lover is a good poster who's out in the field, and Sarge is an exceptional hard case who's his own thing, he needs more hand holding, ignore him if it gets too annoying. You hit Hey_lover first so of course he's gonna smack you back, I'd expect nothing less from him.

Everyone should go back to ignoring Impulse, no more of these quote games, he's actually quite talented at sinking ships and devolving conversations and frustrating people, where others have used these forums to fuck hot pussy he's spent 15 years using them to master trolling and de-evolution and he's pretty darn good at sucking up value into a black hole abyss of worthlessness. In allowing just a few of his posts back into things over the past week, we find ourselves here again, where we haven't been in months.

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah i know, i like hey lover... he knows that, i am busting his balls...

A bit self-contradicting, first listing how helpful the forum was, then getting all frustrated over such a minor issue that someone ignored a super duper long post you wrote.. Kudos on making good use of advice though!

Comment

This is change work. Sometimes you need to write or link the same words over and over again until one gets it. Until one changes. And sometimes he never because it's conflicting with his belief systems. It's not the teachers fault and not the students fault.

Comment

Working...
          X