Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some biz tips from a seducer

Alright, so it has taken me a while to accrue these ideas
    But to me they are the equivalents of seduction, that I could muster up, regarding the biz world
    I don't wanna hear any crap from people who have some dogma set in their head regarding business
    This is entirely a seducers conversation, and I couldn't give a crap about the view of anyone who can't accept seduction as 1st in importance in a persons life

DO WHAT YOU WANT
    My first rule is, everyone creates a box for you to fit in, and you need to break every damn one of them. People trying to break you out of a box will build another box for you to come into, fuck that box too.
    I don't care who you are talking to, or how important they are, remember that the only thing that sets rules of what you can and cannot do is what you have the capacity to handle.
    Lots of guys lack the capacity to handle certain things and they WILL create a box that only includes those things, and set it up to be everything. Completely and utterly ignore that and have an actively open mind willing to break past barriers and question the limits.

FORGET MONEY
    It is a bad way to measure progress, think of it more like game, you have your inner game which by itself provides little results but paves the way for larger results, and you have your outer game which needs to be VERY AWARE of the audience you are selling to and what gets them hooked, in a buyer setting, and committed. Money is a distraction here, and chasing it can be like chasing sex, you get too sex focused and you come across short sighted and take a huge credibility hit. I don't care if you are desperate, don't chase money. It should flow your way, and you need to set it up so it can flow your way, but don't blind yourself with it as a goal, cuz its a fuckin useless goal. You might disagree, but that just furthers my point, because if you are willing to get distracted by such a simple idea, you aren't yet thinking RELATIVE to your situation, you are too concerned with the abstract concept of wealth. Here, now, what you are doing matters, no other shit, and the better you do stuff here and now the more easy it'll be to reach actual goals.

DON'T BE A DOUCHE
    Most people starting out all want to be a billionaire, millionaire, or have some idea they had become famous and attached to their name, pride, and sense of greatness. Pull your head out of your own ass. Business isn't about becoming Steve Jobs, and even if it was, he didn't get there by trying to be Steve Jobs, so just calm down, stop hyperventalating over "people stealing all your shit", stop failing to do anything unless you are sure no one can trip you, or flick you in the balls. COCKBLOCKS HAPPEN, you beat them with skill and grace, not by WITHHOLDING and acting timid in every situation! Learn that what matters in business is not you, you matter the least. What people care about is "did it work?" "was it a pain in the ass?", and while most people know to make things at least semi functional, they often don't at all consider how much of a pain in the ass they are being by trying to inflate their own ego and bullshit everyone. SET A GOAL and if other people have the same goal, WORK WITH THEM, like a sane and rational person, not some jerk only in it for himself.

FUCK YOU isn't just about money it is a mindset
    We all know about "fuck you" money, aka, having enough money that you don't have to capitulate to anyone or metaphorically suck dick in an alleyway for twenty bucks cuz someone had an issue with you.
    Fuck you money isn't just about the money, it is a mindset. A hooker or stripper or whatever can make a lot of money fast, and she thinks "oh yeah this is fuck you money", but the sad fact is it rarely is. If your mindset going into business is so desperate that you are willing to morph your life around, you are opening yourself up to a lifetime of getting fucked. It is a slippery slope, you start thinking that to make money you need to act a prescribed way, and you are letting the world shape you, rather than you shaping the world. It is like a weight lifter who bends his back in a deadlift cuz the weight is lifting him and he can't lift the weight by himself. If you can't get to FUCK YOU on your own steam, going straight, you aren't strong. You should at least get to fuck you levels without any cheats, so at least once you can say fuck you, you can choose your path without desperation and need on your mind, cuz once you start making choices based on money, it loses the ability to free you cuz your soul is OWNED by the process you wedded yourself to. Make fuck you money in a fuck you way, meaning, don't be a lil baby about the hard times when you own and have nothing. This is the important part where you either get married to a process or you free yourself in your mind. Freeing your mind, once it happens, will cause the world to open up to you and encourage you in any direction. Scarcity of possibilities will become a FUCKING FLOOD. People don't know this so think that rationalising some well paid position is the holy grail. The holy grail is that your mind awakens from its cage of shit. Fuck you money, could be 20 dollars for someone who has an incredible mindset. Not saying that is likely, since we all need some security, so maybe it'll be in the hundreds of thousands. Or maybe you start thinking you need arbitrary shit and its in the millions. Or maybe you are a total idiot and think it is in the billions. Frankly, the less money you need to say fuck you, the better, cuz you are a smaller target to kick in the balls, your boat is waterproof and doesn't have a hole in it.

SCALE and EFFICIENCY
    If you sell to just one person at a time, thats going to be hell. So keep in mind the efficiency and potential scale of all you do. Do not fantasize about things going big, or happening super easy, no, it won't come without skill and the effort required for that skill. Just keep in mind efficiency and scale so that each action you take is DYNAMIC not some clogged up, short sighted waste of time and effort. The goal is that it happens bigger, easier, quicker. You don't want to be all like "derp" and do things that don't matter and are arbitary. Yes please have integrity, be responsible etc, and be a human being, but business is a tool, and you want a tool to function at its fn job, not sluggishly and meagerly accomplish nothing much. You don't want it this efficient to make billions btw, like I said before, forget money, you want it to be damn efficient so you have time to think, observe, and calculate and then execute on those calculations as a normal rational human being, not some stressed out loser trying to fight his way to everything.

SELF RESPECT
    No amount of money buys anyone self respect. You earn it by not just being good at what you do, but by being willing to share it with the world, and make your value tangible.
    Your main goal, as with anything, is to be happy. And in business this happiness comes from "getting out there with it" and making something intangible tangible. As it becomes tangible you can market, you can sell, and you can ask people if they need what you made and help em out by making the process super smooth and familiar to get it. Knowing you share increased efficiency with the world to make stuff tangible is where respect comes in. It isn't money, it isn't propoganda of "oh I'm helping people" and mentally masturbating over your own greatness, no... fucking make shit tangible. And don't be a douche as you do.

As for business fundamentals
    None are really all that fn important
    I'm just being honest here

I mean you can use an acronym, or you can use infographics, or you can dogmatise a process.
    I don't give a shit, it really isn't all that relevant.

The common points in all business is you need to:

- make sales properly
    Which requires
    ELICITING what others want via cold reading
    CREATING CREDIBILITY by not being devious or weird, but looking ahead to what others need to solve and helping them do so
    NOT FEELING PATHETIC about something as natural and everyday as exchanging work and money so you can live and function

- set up a model for customers needs, and link them up with ways to get those needs met
    - back end organizational ability so that everything works like clockwork
    - relateability and helping others make sense of what you offer
    - any logistical considerations depending on the environment you sell in
    - manage risk

And derp, thats it, thats my crash course for you all
    Seducer version of business
    Without the crap

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post

FORGET MONEY
    It is a bad way to measure progress, think of it more like game, you have your inner game which by itself provides little results but paves the way for larger results, and you have your outer game which needs to be VERY AWARE of the audience you are selling to and what gets them hooked, in a buyer setting, and committed. Money is a distraction here, and chasing it can be like chasing sex, you get too sex focused and you come across short sighted and take a huge credibility hit. I don't care if you are desperate, don't chase money. It should flow your way, and you need to set it up so it can flow your way, but don't blind yourself with it as a goal, cuz its a fuckin useless goal. You might disagree, but that just furthers my point, because if you are willing to get distracted by such a simple idea, you aren't yet thinking RELATIVE to your situation, you are too concerned with the abstract concept of wealth. Here, now, what you are doing matters, no other shit, and the better you do stuff here and now the more easy it'll be to reach actual goals.
    This

Comment

Pushy selling is the worst thing imo.
      Instant destroyer of product value/attraction.
      (Its same as PU.. how you put your product directly in someone's face, but carefully avoid coming off as wanting to sell it to them.)

Comment

Sure liked that read, thanks!

Since I'm currently starting my own first business, I'd like to add another interesting point: don't judge future possibilities only by what you can see so far. When I first thought about starting my business I was talking to a few friends of mine about it, and a lot of them told me they couldn't see it working out because they haven't seen anyone do it before, and why should I be able to do it? But after refining the idea a bit and figuring out how to start it off the easiest way and just acting on it, I find myself in a situation I couldn't have foreseen or planned: a woman I barely know but talked to about my idea has introduced me to a friend of hers who I also talked to, and this guy was so excited by the idea that he talked about it with all his friends and now a woman friend of his wants me to meet all her friends to get to know me and help me create this thing I want to create because they all really want to have what I want to create in this world. Now after a few weeks time I've come from having a few people I know who believed in the idea mostly out of companionship to having quite a few people who seem to personally want it realized. Could be just plain luck in one special case, or it could be some kind of universal law, whatever it is it's kind of interesting.

I'm still far from realising my end goal (which is ok because I decided to allow myself at least 1 year of experimenting here and it's only 1 month so far with 11 to go yet), but already I can see how just by allowing myself to create this mental space of experimentation for 1 year at least I have created room for the world to align to my goals somehow. I wouldn't describe it as anything spiritual like others might do but rather as you allowing yourself to see opportunity you had unconsciously chosen to overlook before.

Jester

Comment

Working...
        X