No announcement yet.

How to deal with trolls...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The field is not the same and not fair for all the posters. I sarge in a town where it is required to approach 400 women to lay one, whereas other men have to approach 10 girls in their city to lay 1. This means that the last dude will get experience much faster than me. Not to mention the negativity I get daily from the rest of the people about pickup in my place.
    The field is the same worldwide to all men regarding how women respond to a particular pickup line or stimuli, but when it is required to close or lay a woman depends 100 percent on the place you sarge.
    "Troll" and "douchebag": unfortunate terms to make fun of somebody who lives in a shit place where women are not easy to lay. You have to divide the forums into separate cities.

Comment

Originally posted by Dateathome View Post
      I sarge in a town where it is required to approach 400 women to lay one
      Where the hell do you live??

Comment

Originally posted by Dateathome View Post
        The field is not the same and not fair for all the posters. I sarge in a town where it is required to approach 400 women to lay one, whereas other men have to approach 10 girls in their city to lay 1. This means that the last dude will get experience much faster than me. Not to mention the negativity I get daily from the rest of the people about pickup in my place.
        The field is the same worldwide to all men regarding how women respond to a particular pickup line or stimuli, but when it is required to close or lay a woman depends 100 percent on the place you sarge.
        "Troll" and "douchebag": unfortunate terms to make fun of somebody who lives in a shit place where women are not easy to lay. You have to divide the forums into separate cities.
        ^ I agree with a lot of what you say up there, i experience a change in my town, talked about to nausea about it... So you are preaching to the choir, with that being said, i don't understand why you are taking the post personal, anyone in the forum, know what i was doing when i wrote this post, and what was happening in the forum when i wrote the post... Which in turn generated events were we finally got rid of that trolll...

p.s. Approaching 400 women to lay 1 there is something wrong, in your physical appearance, or behavior or combination or both, what town is that, talk about why requires 400 approaches to lay 1... You could always move to.
        Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

I did not take the OP personally. I was looking for a place to post my opinion, and I found out it fits more in a thread like this.
          ​​​​​​I sarge in a town in Greece.

Comment

lets go offtopic in a thread in off topic

where the fuck do all those lurkers come from
            There are currently 598 users online. 13 members and 585 guests.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              lets go offtopic in a thread in off topic

where the fuck do all those lurkers come from
              There are currently 598 users online. 13 members and 585 guests.
              Very interesting questionÖ Might be worth bringing it up in the other thread about the future of next ASF.
              You go to war with the women you have, not the ones you wish to have.
              -Ronald Dumsfeld

Comment

Originally posted by No More Mr Nice Guy View Post

Very interesting questionÖ Might be worth bringing it up in the other thread about the future of next ASF.
                will you make it? *glittereyesemoticon and that innocent blinking eyes thing* :P

Comment

will you make it? *glittereyesemoticon and that innocent blinking eyes thing* :P
                  Huh?
                  -Ronald Dumsfeld

Comment

will you make another thread/post about it?

Comment

will you make another thread/post about it?
                      Oh, OKÖ I understand now.

I was actually suggesting that you ask the question in the existing thread that is discussing the future of the forum.

Is there some reason that you donít want to do that, or that you donít want to start a new thread yourself?
                      -Ronald Dumsfeld

Comment

It may or may not seem like it to you, but some posters and readers in this forum will value any post or any thread by a female less :')
                        therefor i kinda limit my posts..
                        ​​​​​​
                        + i addressed something else in that same thread so yeah would prefer you to do it if you find it interesting enough ​​​​​​..

Comment

It may or may not seem like it to you, but some posters and readers in this forum will value any post or any thread by a female less :')
                          therefor i kinda limit my posts..
                          ​​​​​​
                          + i addressed something else in that same thread so yeah would prefer you to do it if you find it interesting enough ​​​​​​..
                          Yeah, it can be a tough crowd here sometimes. But I saw your posts and the responses, and I donít think your being a woman had anything to do with it - I think they just didnít like the ideas.

For what itís worth, they donít like some of my ideas either.
                          -Ronald Dumsfeld

Comment

Haha yeah, I didn't mean that one and those people specifically however :P

Comment

Originally posted by No More Mr Nice Guy View Post

Yeah, it can be a tough crowd here sometimes. But I saw your posts and the responses, and I donít think your being a woman had anything to do with it - I think they just didnít like the ideas.

For what itís worth, they donít like some of my ideas either.
                              or mine lol...
                              Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Working...
                              X