Another one bites the dust gll getting married just lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one bites the dust gll getting married just lol

One thing i notice is that the guys that yell the loudest about how hot the girls they get are, models and the likes... Every time i look at their women is women that are lower than what i get just lol...

anyways here:

https://www.goodlookingloser.com/lai...p-you-get-laid

that's cuz the hottest girls aren't the best choices for wives 90%+ of the time

if I were to get married now it wouldn't be the hottest girl in my rotation it would be the this 8-8.5 asian girl im seeing cuz she's intelligent, loyal, sweet and low drama

I of course choose not to get married rn so I will continue to slay sexy hot models

when the time comes i hope i can get a girl that has model looks with character i enjoy but i'm not holding my breath!

GLL did seem to get a bit to quiet. sucks cuz i loved his content in the hay day

marriage is not about the hottest girl. it's a myriad of factors

Comment

Yes, she's just plain. A guy with that many lays could've picked better....but who am I to judge?
      Hottest girls don't make good material for LTR because they have infinite options.
      They only become available for serious commitment after a certain age threshold, once their looks start to fade and biology kicks in
      (sometimes they become hotter through better lifestyle choices, but they don't care and carry the burden anyway).

Comment

Ayyy, Skills. You must have been raised by women. What's with the gossip column? Why is this about you and your worth?
        It's a big world. Some men marry trophy wives to boost their insecure ego/ social proof. (or they're just Hispanic. )
        Others marry for other reasons. (All insane as far as I'm concerned. But they deserve our condolences, not mockery and gossip.)
        I doubt that's the "hottest" girl GLL has been with or, indeed, the "hottest" he could have married. He must have other values.

Comment

Ayyy, Skills. You must have been raised by women. What's with the gossip column? Why is this about you and your worth?
          You may see it that way, but you fail to understand my style, is similar to click bait, so people look at the threat and participate (0 to do with gossip), i like the article and wanted people to read the article since my game is similar to what is described in the article.... But a big but gll mocked most puas and presented himself always talking about how he gets the hottest of the hottest women.... Most puas that do that, another one isjlmv, who constantly and constantly BRAG, when you look at their girls are normal... Why do i bring that to the attention of the community, cause they create unrealistic expectations to guys trying to emulate them...Now where you raise by women that you have to nitpick my post since you fail to understand what i was doing???

It's a big world. Some men marry trophy wives to boost their insecure ego/ social proof. (or they're just Hispanic. )
          I have always said that 8 makes the best long term and i teach fixer upper game to take women to 10.

Others marry for other reasons. (All insane as far as I'm concerned. But they deserve our condolences, not mockery and gossip.)
          I doubt that's the "hottest" girl GLL has been with or, indeed, the "hottest" he could have married. He must have other values.
          is not mockery or gossip, my style of delivery...

Comment

• Sase

Sase

commented
            Editing a comment
            Yessss! I was raised by women (it takes one to know one. ) And I'm not nitpicking your post, I am picking on you, there is a difference. Jus' ribbing. Delivery is lost online. Tough love but you can take it.
            And yes, your polarizing style got me to read the article, which was great. All his scandals aside, I like GLL.

Originally posted by K
          . They’re not online though, you have to (gasp) talk to them when you see them in the wild, when they’re out and about.
          ^ there are some 9s online, even in plenty of frogs there are some... Snapchat, instagram, bumble, tinder and sugar daddy sites has some 9s too...

I will agree that the chances of matching with them or them responding is way lower than in person were you at least have a shot....(though you are in New York the land of 7s)

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/women-rating-prototype/

Comment

Originally posted by K
            Plenty of PUAs brag about laying the hottest of women but there’s little evidence.
            Some of them do that as a marketing tool to sell their products.
            Others are just big mouths too afraid to up the quality of their targets and being rejected.
            Some just don't care and go "Arnold" style, branding every decent girl who's not fat a fuckable 8.

It's just like with guys who are super rich.
            They don't talk about how much money they are worth.
            It's the wannabes who do it.

Comment

Originally posted by POB View Post
              Some of them do that as a marketing tool to sell their products.
              Others are just big mouths too afraid to up the quality of their targets and being rejected.
              or more likely is like everybody else 6-8 the occasional 9 and the rare 10.... Which is what i have been saying for years... Tyler says in one of his videos "do you guys think we are always landing victoria secret models, the truth is we get most of the time really cute girls with the occassional dime piece".... or some shit like that, if i find the video i will post it, he also said not to believe the people that are telling you other wise....

Also there are the objective 9-10 model type.

and guys like me and you that place more importance on a nice big booty..lol

Minute 3.57 please tyler making my point:

By the way one more thing, i work as a model scout for a year in south beach, in a company called d1 (forgot the name is been so long, have to search my biz card) a model, when people say i seduce a model, i am not impress basically every girl can be a model as long as they pay for portfolio and is skinny enough and decent face....

Comment

• POB

POB

commented
                Editing a comment
                "and guys like me and you that place more importance on a nice big booty"

Amen!!! Lol

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                Editing a comment
                check out the video minute 3.57

• Jack Gignac

Jack Gignac

commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't consider a girl a model unless that's what pays her bills and I only consider high fashion a model eg) Wilhemina. Not maxim etc. if it was a maxim girl I would say she's a maxim girl. I know a about the industry though and I know people toss the word model like candy too much these days.

Well duh it doesn't make sense to only bang 10s - they are rare. Bell curve ftw (I swear I'm going to make an entire thread teaching econometrics to this forum at the rate I've been going this weekend).

Never was a big fan of GLL, always thought he was shady and played on insecurities of men who seek out pickup advice even moreso than the average commercial coach.

Comment

My .02 cents...

1) I wish Chris/GLL all the best but I really roll my eyes when any seducer gets married. To many downsides for successful driven guys. Also, not to sound like a dick, but I'm betting he will be divorced within three years.

2) DJ Z hit the nail about the bell curve.

3) If you want to fuck legit 9s+ (Women who are so good looking they can easily make a living as a model on their looks alone) on even a somewhat regular basis here is what you have to do:
                3a: Be very good looking. I don't care how much game you think you have or how much money or "value" you have. Now matter how much game, value, and money you have these girls are used to it and the guys they fuck has all that plus good looks. Yes, you fuck the occasional super hottie without being "elite" yourself but it will never be a regular thing.
                3b: Gain access to a social circle and lifestyle that is filled with these type of women.
                3c: Now a days the vast majority of men suck. No drive and they want to play video games and smoke pot all day. Its not hard to become a 10% man where you are in the top 10% of all men.. A 10% man can get laid with retaliative ease by cute girls. Want to fuck a lot of super hotties? Become a top 2% man.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                  Editing a comment
                  Your look is not that important and you can set up your own high value social circle with your pua skills.

Originally posted by Warped Mindless View Post
                My .02 cents...

3) If you want to fuck legit 9s+ (Women who are so good looking they can easily make a living as a model on their looks alone) on even a somewhat regular basis here is what you have to do:
                3a: Be very good looking. I don't care how much game you think you have or how much money or "value" you have. Now matter how much game, value, and money you have these girls are used to it and the guys they fuck has all that plus good looks. Yes, you fuck the occasional super hottie without being "elite" yourself but it will never be a regular thing.

Most good looking guys i know in the community and in real life are not dating the hotest women.... Exhibit gll. exhibid Branson... I can go on and on...

Style date the hottest women in the community his ugly as fuck... And from rsd, Madison who makes ugly guys look like movie stars...
                Last edited by Skills360; 04-29-2018, 11:44 PM.

Comment

In my 10 years in the seduction community, I've seen a lot of posters on these boards - some of them "seduction gurus" - post pictures of their girlfriends. These women are generally 7's tops. I've noticed over the years that my 1-10 scale is a lot stricter than most mens'. What most guys call a 10, I call a 7. Warped Mindless just said it well: a true 9 or 10 is a woman so hot she could make a living just lying there and having her picture taken. If your girl isn't that hot, she's not a 9 or 10.

There are only two posters in all my years who have posted pics of true-blue nines and tens. One of them is obviously a liar, and I won't bother calling him out here. The other is Teevester. Only Teevester has actually hit 9 and up on my very strict scale. He does live in Scandinavia, which has the world's highest concentration of 9's and 10's, so he's got that going for him, but still. Gotta give it up.

Comment

Originally posted by DNYC View Post
                    In my 10 years in the seduction community, I've seen a lot of posters on these boards - some of them "seduction gurus" - post pictures of their girlfriends. These women are generally 7's tops. I've noticed over the years that my 1-10 scale is a lot stricter than most mens'. What most guys call a 10, I call a 7. Warped Mindless just said it well: a true 9 or 10 is a woman so hot she could make a living just lying there and having her picture taken. If your girl isn't that hot, she's not a 9 or 10.

There are only two posters in all my years who have posted pics of true-blue nines and tens. One of them is obviously a liar, and I won't bother calling him out here. The other is Teevester. Only Teevester has actually hit 9 and up on my very strict scale. He does live in Scandinavia, which has the world's highest concentration of 9's and 10's, so he's got that going for him, but still. Gotta give it up.
                    yeah i actually seen students, newbies with the hottest girls which is bizard lol... Anyways, the problem is objective beauty (what you are talking about) and personal preference, for example the objective idea girl for most guys is 110 pounds or so... My ideal type is 130 pound, i like a bit thick on the ass and hips with flat stomach...

but a true 10 no matter personal or objective knows she is hot, you get competition anxiety over her(in other words you are competing with many many guys), and they do have some type of huge following in instagram, facebook and the like, constantly being hit on....

Look at this video on what pisses me off about guys like gll, and some other posters that always go out of their way to remind you about models, hotness this and that....NOw, this dude is one of the TOP braggadocios community guys, most of his videos is 30 minutes of braggadocios content about him and how hot the girls he fucks are, and how good his at game, and of course his lay count which is the magic number of 800 (stolen from my friend sexaddict by the way, who actually fuck more than 800 girls)

And of course the guys with the hottest of the hottest justin wayne, who were paid inmigrants from eastern europe.

Comment

Dude... this is seriously a let down.

I'm losing faith in game and PUA... is there any way to get the most attractive (to you personally) women? Or is it all just smoke and mirrors and false hopes?

Comment

• Teevster

Teevster

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You will see nothing impressive from me other than seeing me leave hand in hand with a hot girl. At the end of the day, I am not a flasher, but a pua. I cannot say the same for him. Also, the "I have a girlfriend" pua should not teach pick up as he is not practicing it. The good old "i cannot demo because I have a GF" is an old one.Usually sign of inability to perform consistently. A guy can still pull a girl back home, get her wet with words without cheating. He doesn't have to fuck her. His excuse is weak. But fair enough.Just leaving the club with a girl to demo that he can would be enough.

He has every right not to pull, but he should not talk down guys who actually does so. It is weak. He is the junior here, not me. I pull. I pull hot. I pull efficiently. Girls don't suck candy from my pocket, they suck my dick.

Approach artist < pick up artist.

What you describe right here sounds like a good but pretty usual night. Here is how Pelusita and I role:
                        - Enter a guestlist club without being on a guestlist, and without being confronted about it.
                        - We meet the club photographer, takes pics of us and offers us free drink, with his brother who is the dj of another cool venue
                        - Pelusita approaches 2 gorgeous women and hooks. He gets to do body shots from one of the girl's titties and kisses the girl right after. I get invited to do the same with the friend who was equally hot. .
                        - I head outside for a bit, approached a 2 set... I hook one of them, manage to make her DUMP her friend and made her suggest leaving the club together and go home with me. I said goodbye to pelusita who at the time was busy with the 2 first girls, but had trouble isolating the chick - time elapsed - 1 hour.
                        - I go home, bang my chick, she falls asleep and I dress up again, head to this other club and meet up with pelusita again.
                        - We manage to make pelusita pull this hot icelandic cheerleeder who had 5 annoying friends. I dealt with them while Pelusira dealt with resistance from hell. He pulled, I went home to my chick.

This is how we roll. We do it all the way. No bullshit, no excuses, no nothing. Just warrior style.

Girls eye fucking a guy is cool, but far from having her suck his dick. It is just a first steps. You know he could have banged her? No you don't. No matter how attracted or fascinated a girl is by a guy, it does not mean she would neceseraly fuck him - quite the opposite, sometimes it can become an LMR trigger.

Additionally...
                        - Wildcards can show up
                        - You got to take care of logistics
                        - You have to escalate the process
                        - You have to deal with potential resistance.

See man, life is not all about A1-3 Having a girl attracted is just one part of a bigger picture, and honestly, sometimes it is not even required... and in some cases it even backfires.

• Grodmeister General
                        Editing a comment
                        you and bacchus and this weird ass way of trying to impose your frame on other people ,first off Colgate can teach whatever the fuck he wants regardless of his relationship status .I didnt need to see him fuck a girl , I just needed to see how to get to a3 and c1 , i can take it from there , I know how to fuck a girl after i get comfort with her , Shit it wasnt all just IOIs and shit , I was impressed with the IOIs but he was using lines like I see thru all of this and the girls were baring there souls,saying sexual shit to him etc,plus they CHASE HIM , I do not see girls chasing you in those examples(you dont neg and dhv so i figured you gotta do a lotta work) you do not have a CLUE how the m3 model works either and you didnt see in person , I can tell you he could have banged any of those girls . Also you only pump buying temperature and close receptive girls , that is not how colgate or pretty soon I operate, you dont use negs , you dont use attraction spikes properly , you dont use social proof , (i read those dumbass alex rolstad articles on girls chase and after seeing colgate after hearing his opinion on your crap and after practicing my self , you dont have a grip on social proof) you only get in the moment attraction or in the moment iois, mysterys stuff is much more solid. Also of note, Colgate says your area ,is actually pretty easy ,all the girls look the same , and are nice. You try that weirdo sex pattern shit over here in L.A, Vegas , Nyc .you will be in for a rough night. You want validation , go meet mystery or anyone from his posse, you not gonna convince me with your dick crack(field reports for dudes) and your half ass understanding of the mystery method!

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Teevs, where can I learn your ways?

She is goofy looking, which means that guys opinions will vary more than usual. But more importantly they have what we in Sweden call "äktenskapstycke", basically people who look like each other will end up marrying and getting kids (notice that they have similar noses). I actually think that may be the reason behind me getting dumped recently, her nose was completely different from mine (https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/re...ut-of-the-blue).

Comment

Working...
                      X