Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

half sleeve tatoo ideas for the lifestyle...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• half sleeve tatoo ideas for the lifestyle...

Trying to get a half sleeve tatoo.... but want to reflect the lifestyle so far all i can think of is this:

any suggestions....

You're kidding, right?

Comment

How about something like this https://goo.gl/images/t5Phhp

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks i don't like the nose bandage looks like i beat her up

Originally posted by DNYC View Post
      You're kidding, right?
      i know you hate tattoos... (how did i know you were going to jump in)

Comment

Tattoos are in trend for now. Be careful....Every 20-something has one and every guy wants to look hard/edgy with one.

Comment

If you're over the age of 30 and didn't have a sleeve going by at least 2014 I wouldn't get one. There could possibly be some regional specific differences, but in general 2005 Miami Ink era tattoo-ing is not that hot anymore (https://www.amazon.com/Miami-Ink-Gre.../dp/0696232235), and more people would see an older guy getting a sleeve in 2018 as a try hard DLV than something cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post
            If you're over the age of 30 and didn't have a sleeve going by at least 2014 I wouldn't get one. There could possibly be some regional specific differences, but in general 2005 Miami Ink era tattoo-ing is not that hot anymore (https://www.amazon.com/Miami-Ink-Gre.../dp/0696232235), and more people would see an older guy getting a sleeve in 2018 as a try hard DLV than something cool.
            just lol, so women will see my tattoo in a cold approach stiuation and ask me, "hey what year did you get it???" come on...

Comment

Originally posted by Futureproof View Post
              Tattoos are in trend for now. Be careful....Every 20-something has one and every guy wants to look hard/edgy with one.
              so what are you saying becaus some 20 something wants to look hard/edgy i should not get one... i want one because i always wanted a half sleeve

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

just lol, so women will see my tattoo in a cold approach stiuation and ask me, "hey what year did you get it???" come on...
                Yes "when did you get it" will be one of the top questions. 2003 means you're an OG bad boy blazing his own trail, 2018 means you're a herd follower.

Its not that a big deal, you just need the right answer and confidence in your decision of course. But the trend I'm seeing in larger cities is the non-tattoo bad boy standing out among the endless sea of tatted guys. It got to the point of most every guy in the club having tattoos several years ago, taking them from rebel to herd follower. Its more non-conformist to NOT have one, if you can trigger bad boy without one. Just my experience though.

Comment

Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post

Yes "when did you get it" will be one of the top questions. 2003 means you're an OG bad boy blazing his own trail, 2018 means you're a herd follower.

Its not that a big deal, you just need the right answer and confidence in your decision of course. But the trend I'm seeing in larger cities is the non-tattoo bad boy standing out among the endless sea of tatted guys. It got to the point of most every guy in the club having tattoos several years ago, taking them from rebel to herd follower. Its more non-conformist to NOT have one, if you can trigger bad boy without one. Just my experience though.
                  well yes, that is something to considered due to i already come across too polarizing, too over the top alpha/clubber , too over the top dtf dude, so yes i am wondering if ti will put me just too much over the top... like those rappers that go over the top with the tacky mansions.... fuck now i am 50/50

so the post when from tatoo ideas, to not get a tatoo... fuck my life! now i am doubting it...

Comment

well yes, that is something to considered due to i already come across too polarizing, too over the top alpha/clubber , too over the top dtf dude, so yes i am wondering if ti will put me just too much over the top... like those rappers that go over the top with the tacky mansions.... fuck now i am 50/50

so the post when from tatoo ideas, to not get a tatoo... fuck my life! now i am doubting it...
                    An obvious bad boy stating "I don't do tattoos, I ain't some lemming" is an effective AMOG of 80% of the ONS competition.

Comment

the trend today, is getting a tatted in the face, like Lil Xan, tekashi69, Post Malone and all them. which might look ridiculous 10 years from now. when something else is the new trend.

You want to get something timeless, that won't look ridiculous/regrettable. and since we're seducers here, can even be used to help in the seduction.

For example, I took Antonio's advice in the video and got myself a tattoo on my forearm (#1 sexiest placement) in Latin font that says Exitus Acta Probat (the ends justify the means). So that's both minimalist and foreign language. (the number #1 and #2 ranked tattoos women find sexy). and because I usually go to clubs wearing a T-shirt, girls can easily see it. and because it's not in english they'll always ask "what does that mean?" (IOI) I can then use it as a curiosity gambit, by telling them "it's too fucked up I can't tell you" and then change the subject. (some girls pull out their phone and search the meaning because they can't help themselves lol. They HAVE to know. Or I get silly/sexual and tell them something obviously not true, "it means I Love sex" ....you can get very creative here. Just throwing out some ideas...

Comment

i know you hate tattoos... (how did i know you were going to jump in)
                        lol, YOU CALLED???

My general opinion on tattoos aside, I don't care for the motif in those examples. Too dark, and too on the nose. No subtlety. A bit sociopathic. They depict women literally being manipulated. I think those tattoos would elicit negative reactions from many people.

If you want to incorporate seduction into a sleeve, I suggest the following:

- stick to the light side of seduction (present yourself as a lover, not as deranged, which is what I think the examples above project)
                        - make it a component of a sleeve, not the entirety of the sleeve
                        - subtlety in your choice of imagery.

Comment

I don't know man, tattoos have always just rubbed me the wrong way. Like back in the early 2000's when all the non-Asians were getting Japanese symbols all over the place. That was a trend. Then there were tribal tattoos and other objects like anchors, hearts, angels, roses, etc... Nowadays everyone has this "grand vision" for a "piece" that covers their entire body, like they've been through something traumatic or their lives were so rich and deep with experience that they now have to project it to the world.

(This is just my opinion though, so it doesn't really matter)

Comment

Originally posted by DNYC View Post

lol, YOU CALLED???

My general opinion on tattoos aside, I don't care for the motif in those examples. Too dark, and too on the nose. No subtlety. A bit sociopathic. They depict women literally being manipulated. I think those tattoos would elicit negative reactions from many people.

If you want to incorporate seduction into a sleeve, I suggest the following:

- stick to the light side of seduction (present yourself as a lover, not as deranged, which is what I think the examples above project)
                            - make it a component of a sleeve, not the entirety of the sleeve
                            - subtlety in your choice of imagery.
                            ^ this is exactly what they girls i surveyed say.... "too dark", yeah this is what i got for ideas from women in sleeve format obviously black and gray (just ideas)

Comment

Working...
                            X